Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Mia and MC according to Deviantart AI
Why the hell does the MC look like Mr Beast? (I don't trust him....)

NINTCHDBPICT000617637071.jpg and Mia looks like an AI bot sex wife. Tried to place her face but drawing a blank. The only female face that popped in my mind is Penny from The Big Bang Theory. That's more of a reach though.

Seriously, the three of you should just start a private group chat because this thread is ridiculous now. :rolleyes:
thread is pretty much dead anyways, so what's the harm
I don't think the thread is dead. New people will still come around. But if they just see a bunch of Mia images being posted, no one talking about the game or so, why would they bother saying anything? just seems like non-stop posts of fan art for Mia.

How long will these posts continue for? till the ends of time? till they get old and die? there are a lot of girls in the world, give them a chance. Some need loving, go give it to them. Mia's in good hands.

Oct 10, 2022
I don't think the thread is dead. New people will still come around. But if they just see a bunch of Mia images being posted, no one talking about the game or so, why would they bother saying anything? just seems like non-stop posts of fan art for Mia.
How long will these posts continue for? till the ends of time? till they get old and die? there are a lot of girls in the world, give them a chance. Some need loving, go give it to them. Mia's in good hands.
I am not sure what's the problem is here? We are not preventing anyone talk about the game. If the topic is interesting we'll even join. It's not off-topic, we are not overdoing or flooding the thread it's either once or twice a day and that's it. I am not sure new people are checking it but you can see last messages at the home page, so even if it's just a fan art it'll show up there so we really are keeping the thread alive. On top of that, most of the threads have some traditions usually created by the regulars, it's the morning/night posts for this thread. :unsure:

Other than that keep dreamin' bud, I am not going to ever die. :LOL:

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Well of course they are. Real girls, game characters... but first of all this is thread about "Returning to Mia", so mentioning characters like Johanna and Tamara from Double Homework, Camilla from Lewd Island, Melody, Dee from Dating my Daughter, Petal, Bliss, and many others here makes no sense. And the second and most important thing is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

not fan art, actual game images besides text.

it stops when joncik has had enuf aka not for a long time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's holding waist. :p

not like mia using her full body weight to crack mc's ribs.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes