VN Ren'Py Completed Reunion [Ch. 4 Bugfix] [Mr Georgie]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Based solely on this - i wouldnt have a slightest desire to try&play that game/kn :HideThePain:

Any AVN player/mc should have freedom to chose, and not to have predestined "love of his (avn)life"...Just my preference ofc. Your first game is excellent and one of the best "small" games Ive played around. From there it looks like downwards ride with these new projects/concepts.

Either way good luck with your projects and may you get much better support and recognition there!
Meh, i never understood why people are so against plot involving some characters, especially if it fits the story, or is important part of the story. You aren't playing as yourself in these games, you are playing the MC who rarely is completely empty vessel for you to form into your image. Now i understand that not every LI is to everyone's taste, but while LI might not be to my taste as LI, i can still see how they as a character can still result as great story. Now if the game is sandbox game, then i can see complaining about you being "forced" to accept LI you don't like being something worthwhile.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr Georgie

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Meh, i never understood why people are so against plot involving some characters, especially if it fits the story, or is important part of the story. You aren't playing as yourself in these games, you are playing the MC who rarely is completely empty vessel for you to form into your image. Now i understand that not every LI is to everyone's taste, but while LI might not be to my taste as LI, i can still see how they as a character can still result as great story. Now if the game is sandbox game, then i can see complaining about you being "forced" to accept LI you don't like being something worthwhile.
Meh, I never understand why people are so against interactive choices/games/novels. You have books, comics, Kns, where it is all about linear story and "predestined" plot.:BootyTime:

MC doesnt have to be an "empty vessel" yet he doesnt have to be "filled glass" either. In that regard it really doesnt matter if we are talking about sandbox games, or AVNs (not KNs). Unless your opinion is that in sandbox story/plot isnt that important, unlike in AVNs? If that is the case perhaps you did play too much ntl media shigames?

This is just my preference and my point of view - unless we are talking about KNs (linear stories) the less "enforced" things upon MC the better. Ofc a full freedom (empty vessel) isnt possible for the obvious reasons, yet at least freedom in choosing his LIs (in an adult non-linear game) should be there.

• Red Heart

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Based solely on this - i wouldnt have a slightest desire to try&play that game/kn :HideThePain:

Any AVN player/mc should have freedom to chose, and not to have predestined "love of his (avn)life"...Just my preference ofc. Your first game is excellent and one of the best "small" games Ive played around. From there it looks like downwards ride with these new projects/concepts.

Either way good luck with your projects and may you get much better support and recognition there!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Abhai

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
A bit late to the party but, I just finished the game and oh boy, loved every minute of it, there are certain aspects of this game that I shouldn't like (Prom situation), and it usually ends with me hating a character and ignoring them without a blink, but on this one something made me give this situation/girl a chance and I was very surprised how much I liked how it went. Loved all 4 LIs and situations with them which is also rare for me. Fuck the cheating bitch tho. Thank god the dev didn't try to do a redeeming path for her.

I liked it so much that I ended up making a couple Melissa inspired renders, I am a bit rusty on Daz but I did my best (been a while since my last render).

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A bit late but to the party but, I just finished the game and oh boy, loved every minute of it, there are certain aspects of this game that I shouldn't like (Prom situation), and it usually ends with me hating a character and ignoring them without a blink, but on this one something made me give this situation/girl a chance and I was very surprised how much I liked how it went. Loved all 4 LIs and situations with them which is also rare for me. Fuck the cheating bitch tho. Thank god the dev didn't try to do a redeeming path for her.

I liked it so much that I ended up making a couple Melissa inspired renders, I am a bit rusty on Daz but I did my best (been a while since my last render).

she looks great(y)
damn...now my wish for the new year will be this game remake in daz3d:p

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
A bit late but to the party but, I just finished the game and oh boy, loved every minute of it, there are certain aspects of this game that I shouldn't like (Prom situation), and it usually ends with me hating a character and ignoring them without a blink, but on this one something made me give this situation/girl a chance and I was very surprised how much I liked how it went. Loved all 4 LIs and situations with them which is also rare for me. Fuck the cheating bitch tho. Thank god the dev didn't try to do a redeeming path for her.

While all of the LIs are great, you chose the best one for the renders. Melissa is clearly most adorable of the LIs :love:

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022

Awesome job, I love it!!! Now I'm considering using DAZ for a remake as Abhai suggested (not in the near future because of my other projects, but that'd be great.)

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
she looks great(y)
damn...now my wish for the new year will be this game remake in daz3d:p
Thanks! I really liked the art on this one, its a breath of fresh air to me from all the daz VNs I am currently playing, so, to me a remake is not necessary.

While all of the LIs are great, you chose the best one for the renders. Melissa is clearly most adorable of the LIs :love:
I agree a hundred percent. I do have plans to create renders for all the LIs when I find the time, but she holds the top spot for me.

Awesome job, I love it!!! Now I'm considering using DAZ for a remake as Abhai suggested (not in the near future because of my other projects, but that'd be great.)
Thanks! As I mentioned to Abhai, I genuinely enjoyed the art on this one, so in my opinion, it's not necessary. However, making it would be pretty cool and might attract players who exclusively play Daz VNs.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
For a Spanish speaker this English is pretty good. No him/her confusions. Significant mistake though:

Code:
i "About that... Ernest never liked me."
"(She didn't like Ernest?)"
Probably due to Spanish being weird with gustar. Ernest didn't like her, or she didn't like Ernest? That's a pretty important detail I think.

But mostly it's great! I immediately started this after playing all of No Expectation, which is also great! Thank god there are still decent writers. :love:

• Red Heart
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes