VN Ren'Py Completed Reunion [Ch. 4 Bugfix] [Mr Georgie]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
New Devlog available on my Patreon Page and free Wallpaper!!!

Reactions: Abhai

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I made my choice, Annie, and didn't try any of the others. That's the typical me! :ROFLMAO: Never look back!

This was really a feel good one, and I feel really good after playing it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr Georgie

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
New Devlog available on my Patreon Page with news about the new game!!!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Reunion-MRGEORGIE-CH4Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
The first chapter fon my new game is ready!

I must say that I put a lot of effort into creating this story and I'm very satisfied with the result. I really hope you enjoy it.

Synopsis: You haven't seen your best friend for a couple of years because your lives have led you down different paths, but one day he tells you that you should visit him because he's getting married and you're going to be his best man. It's worth mentioning that you've always been in love with your best friend's sister, maybe this is your chance to do something about it... maybe.

Release Dates:
  • Ultimate Supporters: Now
  • Great Supporters: November 24
  • Supporters: December 1
  • Public release: December 8

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The first chapter fon my new game is ready!

I must say that I put a lot of effort into creating this story and I'm very satisfied with the result. I really hope you enjoy it.

Synopsis: You haven't seen your best friend for a couple of years because your lives have led you down different paths, but one day he tells you that you should visit him because he's getting married and you're going to be his best man. It's worth mentioning that you've always been in love with your best friend's sister, maybe this is your chance to do something about it... maybe.

Release Dates:

• Ultimate Supporters: Now
  • Great Supporters: November 24
  • Supporters: December 1
  • Public release: December 8
Based solely on this - i wouldnt have a slightest desire to try&play that game/kn :HideThePain:

Any AVN player/mc should have freedom to chose, and not to have predestined "love of his (avn)life"...Just my preference ofc. Your first game is excellent and one of the best "small" games Ive played around. From there it looks like downwards ride with these new projects/concepts.

Either way good luck with your projects and may you get much better support and recognition there!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr Georgie
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes