VN Ren'Py Completed Reunion [Ch. 4 Bugfix] [Mr Georgie]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

akenedy

May 3, 2017
¡Hola Mr Georgie! just wanted to write that it's a lovely game you created and for a first-time game it's really well-made, looking forward to seeing more projects from you in the future, ¡Y Buena Suerte! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr Georgie

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Interesting art style. It reminds me of so much bad art I've seen in low-quality games, but THIS is done WELL. I'm sorry, I don't know how else to explain it.
But this is definitely a compliment!

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Great game with lovely girls! Not enough black female - white male relationships in games so it was nice to see.

I love Annie, their relationship, her troubles etc but her hair is just.... so bad :eek: she is 10 years younger than the MC yet has the haircut of a 40 year old.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Great game with lovely girls! Not enough black female - white male relationships in games so it was nice to see.

I love Annie, their relationship, her troubles etc but her hair is just.... so bad :eek: she is 10 years younger than the MC yet has the haircut of a 40 year old.
interesting...imo her haircut is perfect and fits her well.
her having some "trendy loli" hatrcut would be ridiculous.

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022

I'm glad that you like my game, and don't worry In the future she returns to blonde hair.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm glad that you like my game, and don't worry In the future she returns to blonde hair.
his concern isnt hair color, yet haircut.
and if you plan to change it to pigtalils of standard loli chick, please dont do that...regardless of its color :BootyTime:

• Haha

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
I just finished the game, and I liked it a lot, I'm liking where the story is going and I love the characters, any game where you can fuck your teacher is an instant, I'm in, for me. At first the art style made me feel curious, I'm not saying it's ugly, just that it's different from the typical eroge, but after a while I liked it a lot, I liked everything I've seen of the game so far and I hope to see more soon, especially of Emily. Good game (y)

• Red Heart
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes