VN Ren'Py Completed Reunion [Ch. 4 Bugfix] [Mr Georgie]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Good day everyone, a new devlog is aviable on my Patreon page, just a few days after the launch of Chapter 3, feel free to check it and leave a comment:
Nice to hear/read it (y)
Btw, dont bother with "proper" animations, one of the most overrated things in avns for sure, imo.
Loops of still renders, properly done, or even only still renders telling the story/scene, are more than enough.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Game is great but definitely needs a proof-reader/translator. Some sentences are a bit awkward.
Other than that, really good.

Reactions: `Ray`

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
i like this game, the art and the individual characters. The story is exciting.

But I don't like cliffhangers at all! ;)

Reactions: Mr Georgie

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm checking it and I'm sorry but I don't know why this error occour. I'm figuring out, but for now, just select ignore.
BTW I don't know if this was reported, but during the the conversation with Melissa's father when we decide to 'fix it' one line spoken by the MC is attributed to Melissa.

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
BTW I don't know if this was reported, but during the the conversation with Melissa's father when we decide to 'fix it' one line spoken by the MC is attributed to Melissa.
Thanks for let me know, I'll check it asap.

SimonSimeon

Aug 8, 2017
When I planned the title, didn´t notice that there were another games with that name (I should have researched), and you are right, change the title now is pointless, but I hope more people try my game noticing is a different game. Thans for your comment.
Just my 2 cents, but why not calling it "Mr. Georgie's Reunion", so you can change the title without really changing it.

• Red Heart

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Like the game so far but several instances where in the English version, there are sentences still in Spanish and there are a lot of contextual errors. One of the most glaring is the brother calling the mother "my mom" instead of just "mom", or "our Mom".

Also, as someone who has lost their mother, call her today or better yet, go see her if you can, I wish I could.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Like the game so far but several instances where in the English version, there are sentences still in Spanish and there are a lot of contextual errors. One of the most glaring is the brother calling the mother "my mom" instead of just "mom", or "our Mom".

Also, as someone who has lost their mother, call her today or better yet, go see her if you can, I wish I could.
Sorry about the flaws, I'm still learning and improving, but I'm glad you enjoyed my game. And I'm sorry about your mom.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes