Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Well it´s a nice start ... but like in most Games/VN´s out there its a little bit sad that there arn´t unique gals we´ve never seen before. It seems like Fanmade Copies from gals like the Bartender (what SpikeZg want to see more from) from Tyrant and other VN´s and packed all in one VN.

Don´t say the VN is bad or anything. But for my taste it would be more awesome without the cloning style models.
Keep up your good work.
That is fair but, at this point I have come to expect it which is why I find render quality and consistency more important now along with a interesting story.

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Very recommendable! The women are sheer beauties and sexy as hell. The plot is good, not unique, but well written and an amount of content in a first release, that other devs would use for half a game.

Dec 22, 2019
Awesome job so far! (y)

Pretty clean/vanilla style with no incest (as much as I love it), which once I had finished realized it was a nice refreshing change. I was very pleasantly surprised at how good the story is turning out and how it just doesn't have lines and lines of boring dialog as filler. I also think it had a decent amount of scenes for the fappers in the house, but would be nice to see them a bit more animated with better sound effects though.

I found myself needing to find out how the story unfolds the further I got in. I'm not sure if you intend for all 3 deaths/disappearances of his Mother, Father and friend to be mysteries that will be explored further. But the whole story came across as a pretty cool murder mystery, leaving the reader/player with a lot of questions that need answers.

My only gripe would have to be the MC. He has this nice mystery vibe going at the moment not knowing what who he really is as a person after 10 years away and what he does for a living apart the little bits we got from conversations so far. But his looks come across as more of a high school student and not someone that must have been old enough to leave home on his own in the first place and has been gone for 10 years (I picture someone who looks more like the MC from Alison Fall of the Apple).

All in all pretty cool with a story that reads excellent so far and I hope we don't have to wait long for the next installment to find out how it all unfolds.

Keep up the good work! :LOL:(y)

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Just think of the models as real actor and actress.....they are the same person, but in different movies with different names...

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

tijger08

May 6, 2018
nice game storyline is also good I can't wait for the new update developer keep up the storyline

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
"Speaking of which, why are the cafe's chalkboards covered with mathematical formulas instead of, say, the menu"

One of the best parts so far is what goes on in the background of some scenes. The creepy priest and his two 'school girls' was absolutely priceless! Heck, even the fast food girl thot-blocking them. It's one of the things that gives me such high hopes for the game! Big kudos to the developer.

(and seriously - I want to see more of them! That's just begging for expansion)

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/05/20: Mod released

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Reunion!
  • I've fixed and improved the scene replay gallery so it's more user-friendly and added an option to unlock all gallery scenes
    • Increased gallery page size from 4 to 8
    • Increased length of Kelly's first sex scene
    • Fixed Kelly's second sex scene
    • Increased length of Kelly's second sex scene
    • Added Clara's day 4 punishment scene to the gallery
    • Fixed Lisa, Rachel and Amy lesbian scene
    • Added Emily's changing room scene to the gallery
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
    • Day 1: Both sex positions (Cowgirl and Anal) viewable.
Download: - F95 -

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I don't like Lisa's new Karen hairstyle, I hope in the future updates we will be given a choice if we want her to change it or not. Also, not a big fan of the lesbian scenes, unlike most men I'm not into it. I mean, sure, given that this is a harem, they're probably bi but still, I don't like seeing it maybe make it optional too in the future? Anyway, that future preggy content is really something to look forward to. I wanna knock up Linda so bad, what a coincidence too that she has the same name as that hot milf from Milfy City ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Well first I'm gonna say ,I m pretty very much impressed by the first release of the game ,it certainly got my attention and I'm very intruged. I didn't hope that there would that much content in its first release and outdid the potential with the content as for the first release.really great story so far and nice rendors and models ,
I certainly wish dev my best wishes and I hope it gets regular updates with good amount of content ,as most of the other game gets an update in very very long time and as I said it really have the potential to become one of the best games
I really look for the next update soon

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 27/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Reunion" version "0.3a".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Reunion" versione "0.3a".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 01/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Reunion" version "0.3".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Reunion" versione "0.3".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Update 29/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Reunion" version "0.2".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Reunion" versione "0.2".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Here is the Italian translation of "Reunion" version "0.1".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Reunion" versione "0.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
Not sure how much you can trust a Dev that lies. (I am joking here) Right away the Dev said they won't be any mention of rape, yet then a backstory involved rape.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Everything will be explained. Just please be patient. :D
No. ;)

I mean, if you explain it in the next installment fine but if you drag it out then it will get annoying. We are supposed to "be" the MC, hiding information from the player that the MC knows even though we are the same person is a very frustrating narrative technique that a lot of people get tired of quickly.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Pahem

May 10, 2020
Really great story. Something fresh. The girls are gorgeous.

One that I`m missing is some build up before the adult scenes. I would definitely add something there.

Reactions: Kyler147
3.40 star(s) 111 Votes