quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Bringing up legality of actions in a fantasy sex game seems pointless.

There was already a blackmail path for Nicole, and the way the MC treats Clara (assuming you go with that path) is not legal (no consent was obtained,) nor is the MC getting involved with the woman blackmailing Linda. So it can't really be said to be an out of the blue surprise that a new character might be sent down a similar path.

I'm hoping the devs won't change their minds about the intended direction of Jessica's story (assuming I'm correctly reading the likely direction.) But considering there's a post from May talking about the rape back story and how it is going to be used to drive part of the narrative without featuring as a current event, yet now the rape back story is gone apparently after people protested that they don't want it even as a back story, even done by someone other than the MC, I am not confident.

The sudden (in narrative terms, as there was no foreshadowing and it doesn't seem to fit with what happened) conflict in the MC over his treatment of Clara, assurance from others that probably Clara is into it, and then the only new Clara scenes are ones with her equally unexpectedly thinking about how she wants to find ways to make him punish her, all also make me wonder if original intentions are being changed by public opinion. I could be, and hope I am, very wrong on this and these events/changes are what the devs really want.

I understand everyone has their tastes. There are things I don't like. I don't ask that the devs for those games not include them. I don't play those games. I'm sometimes disappointed I'm missing out on a game that otherwise I would enjoy. But I accept the games are not for me.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
That car accident/blackmail scene at the end was so out of context/theme. Had to scroll back to check if i missed something.

Reactions: punisher2099

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
That car accident/blackmail scene at the end was so out of context/theme. Had to scroll back to check if i missed something.
I don't believe it was out of context or inconsistent with the theme. See my post above yours. There are precedent events.

Reactions: campfap

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not being a simp=Potential sexual coercion of a 19 year old? Wake up buddy, that shit is a crime FOR A REASON!!!

EDIT: Being a simp/cuck isn't my thing, but this isn't any better. Like, draw the line somewhere.
This is not the "rainbow sunshine after school fun bunch everything is peachy" vn. It's a revenge story.

Maybe try a vn that isn't tagged like this one if it makes you upset enough to yell. Good day to you.

Reactions: Lord Soth

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Still no word on a fix for the day 8 Kiera blackmail bug?
Not at the moment, but if you've already met her and elected to blackmail her, and have the console enabled, you can just open console and type:

keira_blackmail = True
persistent.keira_blackmail = keira_blackmail

(And I think it's case-sensitive, so make sure to capitalize "True".)

Reactions: Buryat Supremacy

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Not at the moment, but if you've already met herand elected to blackmail her, and have the console enabled, you can just open console and type:

keira_blackmail = True
persistent.keira_blackmail = keira_blackmail

(And I think it's case-sensitive, so make sure to capitalize "True".)
how do you enable the console?

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
Not being a simp=Potential sexual coercion of a 19 year old? Wake up buddy, that shit is a crime FOR A REASON!!!

EDIT: Being a simp/cuck isn't my thing, but this isn't any better. Like, draw the line somewhere.
Can always change the age of the MC to be older to suit your fantasy...

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Err something isn't working. On day 8 according to your wiki there is supposed to be a sex scene with Keira if you "blackmail" her. I guess that is meant to be the bribe from day 5? Anyways, if you chose that option on day 5 you don't get any sex scene on day 8.
You did something wrong then because here is the code.
1604171306370.png

1604171348431.png

1604171412336.png
Day 5
1604171571686.png
1604171602361.png
1604171626668.png
1604171669651.png

It looks like this is a dev bug, you should contact the dev based on previous posts, but the walkthrough is correct. Please report this or I will now to Karabinek .

Last edited:

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Still no word on a fix for the day 8 Kiera blackmail bug?
I guess the problem is that it says:

$ keira_blackmail = True
$ keira_blackmail = persistent.keira_blackmail

but has to be:

$ keira_blackmail = True
$ persistent.keira_blackmail = keira_blackmail

I changed the code for day 5 and it works now as intended (=> keira_blackmail = True). Unzip into "game"-folder.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I guess the problem is that it says:

$ keira_blackmail = True
$ keira_blackmail = persistent.keira_blackmail

but has to be:

$ keira_blackmail = True
$ persistent.keira_blackmail = keira_blackmail

I changed the code for day 5 and it works now as intended (=> keira_blackmail = True). Unzip into "game"-folder.
unfortunately this didn't work for me.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
image_2020-11-01_013334.png
after that every image like that & and there are exceptions keep popping up "not defind relationship" with every character

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes