SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, you are right, this game is heavy. Thank you :)
Unofficial compressed? I didn't know that, I only found the "official compressed" in the first page.

Yeah, there is a couple that saves even more data, and look fine. Give me one moment and I will link them here and I will edit my post.

EDIT: Here is an unofficial compressed version. I use it, and it works fine and looks fine.

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Made an incest patch maybe someone will be interested.
version: [v0.65]
feature: makes Linda mc's Mother. Jennifer, Nicole, Lisa - mc's sisters, сhanges some lines in the game.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).

Last edited:

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
There are a lot of branches in the game, so I must have missed something, let me know if you see it (preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help.).
Unzip it into the game folder.
Did you making incest patches by change the plot of this game?
I play this game all the time, and my understanding is that the cause of conflict in this family is the stepson and stepmother. Almost everything storylines don't make sense if it's blood relation.
:sick:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
haven't played this a while but my mind says it was incest already except that bitch was stepmother but girls were sisters to mc.

Reactions: bronze189

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
haven't played this a while but my mind says it was incest already except that bitch was stepmother but girls were sisters to mc.
If I remember right the sisters were stepsisters, not biological sisters. They were the MC's neighbors growing up. After MC's mom died or disappeared (can't remember which) bitch married the dad and moved in.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There are a lot of branches in the game, so I must have missed something, let me know if you see it (preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help.).
Unzip it into the game folder.

note: This patch will be compatible with future versions of the game(unless the dev changes code), but will not affect new content until it is updated
There was already incest, the way the game is "set up" is the sisters are already biological sisters (that is the incest part as they have feelings for each other), they are not related to the MC, unless you rewrote the entire story just changing step to mom isn't going to make sense.

If I remember right the sisters were stepsisters, not biological sisters. They were the MC's neighbors growing up. After MC's mom died or disappeared (can't remember which) bitch married the dad and moved in.
The sisters are not related to him, the incest is with the sisters though...but as I said above unless you do a full rewrite changing step to mom isn't going to cut it ;)

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
The incest mod says it wasn't updated past 0.45, has anyone used it with more recent versions?

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I really like this game. Good models, story is good (MC can sometimes seem unstable) Enough choices to make the game interesting but not too complicated. You get the girls you want (and few other you might not want). I played it a few times just to see how much choices matter. You should know that some characters are just going to be with you no matter what. Well anyway good job dev... keep up the good work. Thank you.

Reactions: boobsrcool

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I really like this game. Good models, story is good (MC can sometimes seem unstable) Enough choices to make the game interesting but not too complicated. You get the girls you want (and few other you might not want). I played it a few times just to see how much choices matter. You should know that some characters are just going to be with you no matter what. Well anyway good job dev... keep up the good work. Thank you.
As far as the dev said, there were huge problems with the code, that's why the choices didn't actually matter. According to him, starting from version 0.60, the code will be totally re-written and so all the choices will be correctly shown.

• Angry
Reactions: DirectXD1943

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As far as the dev said, there were huge problems with the code, that's why the choices didn't actually matter. According to him, starting from version 0.60, the code will be totally re-written and so all the choices will be correctly shown.
oh and restart from scratch?

Nightrunner0

Jul 20, 2017
Getting this error while trying to open the gallery:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/gui/gallery_background.webp'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/gui/gallery_background.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "E:\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "E:\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Reunion-0.55-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/gui/gallery_background.webp'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.55
Mon May 01 16:34:37 2023
Anyone got any idea whats wrong?
I got the srappy mod and incest mod downloaded

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes