RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
yea that happend to me when i downloaded the patch only
redownload the full game compressed and its working fine, no longer ends in that part
Oh no, so we'll probably need a patch I guess? I did it the same way.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Reunion [v0.55] [Karabinek] Compressed

PC/MAC (4,55GB/1,63GB) :

Image Quality 80% , Video Quality 90%. Based on the full compressed.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is it in the full release or? I have the compressed version myself, not the official one but one from our compressor's here.
He usually posts it with the update file but it was missing this time. I'm not sure if the version from the compressed would work, it might?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
He usually posts it with the update file but it was missing this time. I'm not sure if the version from the compressed would work, it might?

No rpa in any one, will try to figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: RPDL

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I´m confused ... I saw the compressed 0.55 here (downloaded & played it), but there is still no mention about in the "latest updates" tab and also the OP is not updated yet ... :unsure:
Did I miss something?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I´m confused ... I saw the compressed 0.55 here (downloaded & played it), but there is still no mention about in the "latest updates" tab and also the OP is not updated yet ... :unsure:
Did I miss something?
It's been reported but takes a while to upload everything. Also, the "update patch" is bad as well. So, anyone trying to update will bork their game. Going to need a hotfix etc for update patch.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
THIS is what I call a decent update! (y) :love:
I have seen completed games with less images than this update alone ^^
I absolute do not mind a bit waiting time between updates, if they come then with such (or similar) size (image + animation count wise). Even if it was "only" one day of content - it was a hell of an update. So much to see, so much to enjoy! (y):love:

Karabinek Thank you so much for pushing out such a piece of art (& work ^^).
And also thank you very much for sharing with us :cool:
I really enjoyed playing it :giggle:
Please, keep up your awesome work and your passion/devotion for your project - we appreciate it very much ... some more, some less ^^

Reactions: AryanKarthick

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
In the last update (0.5) there were 2 files: a script and a patch, this one has only a patch - that's why it doesn't work.
If someone lays out the script, then everything will work.
Problem is, scripts.rpa is not in any of the new posts (same for MAC). It will need a a new patch with the missing script.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I downloaded Exoplast ´s compressed version:

Reunion [v0.55] [Karabinek] Compressed

PC/MAC (4,55GB/1,63GB) : Pixeldrain

Image Quality 80% , Video Quality 90%. Based on the full compressed.
There was no problem at all ... for those who dont want to wait for a fix and want to jump in to play/enjoy this update now.
I could play with my last save until end day 13 ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I downloaded Exoplast ´s compressed version:

There was no problem at all ... for those who dont want to wait for a fix and want to jump in to play/enjoy this update now ;)

For the update, as in people who have the "old" version and want to update, some don't want to re-download 5GB compressed (or an even more compressed version, as some like the uncompressed version), and some probably don't want to re-download the main game either at 26GB or whatever.

Yes, the compressed versions (all) full are 100% fine, including the main full which isn't here yet.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
For the update, as in people who have the "old" version and want to update, some probably don't want to re-download 5GB compressed (or an even more compressed version, as some like the uncompromised version), and some probably don't want to re-download the main game either at 26GB or whatever.
understandable .... 26GB is quite a big chunk to download ^^
Thankfully Karabinek offers 2 versions ... I do complain a lot about dev´s posting just a png version of their games with huge image file sizes (where for example webp file format offers so much more efficient ways - include layered images) ... so here I cant complain at all - Karabinek understands the advantages of webp ^^

I wonder how long it took him to upload his behemoth png version ... a day? :giggle:

Hopefully the missing scrips.rpa is soon resolved and ALL who want can enjoy this awesome update. (y)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 113 Votes