Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Starting the Compressed game patched I get this message.

Couldn't find file 'gui/main_menu_wallpaper_0.5.webp'.

In which folder am I supposed to place the main_menu_wallpaper_0.5 then? It is in gui.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheat mod

lovepoints // submission // harem (set true/false) // wallpaper unlock // creampie(preg)

View attachment 1455261 View attachment 1455262 View attachment 1455260 View attachment 1455263 View attachment 1455355

(if you want to set sandra_love - dont go higher than 15)

phone wallpaper unlocker - change "False" to "True"

choice detection/outcome

View attachment 1455266 View attachment 1455267

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-4-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 --> )

mod update
added preg(creampie)

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Nothing working for me - downloaded the patch update first and that didn't work so re downloaded the whole thing and no save are working - either goes straight to a broken page or the first image of the save loads and then it breaks or it just starts at the beginning ... very sad, I really like this game

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nothing working for me - downloaded the patch update first and that didn't work so re downloaded the whole thing and no save are working - either goes straight to a broken page or the first image of the save loads and then it breaks or it just starts at the beginning ... very sad, I really like this game
Try torrent one.

Deximay

May 29, 2017
You know whats funny? People always complain about fake choices, now you have a choice with consequences and it makes you ragequit. :KEK:
You know what's funny? You thinking that's an actual consequence. In a visual novel you TELL a story with it's consequences, you don't treat it like Mario game. That's for children or people that don't like reading. That's fine if it's your thing, go ahead and play this game. Loads of better VNs out here for me to go to, deuces.

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Try deleting the persistent file and just that file in the saves folder under the game folder and do the same in the reunion folder found in the user/appdata/roaming/renpy folder on your <C:> drive.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
The start of the game has been changed.

Who knows, what exactly has changed? Something important for the plot? Or any scenes were added/deleted?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You know what's funny? You thinking that's an actual consequence. In a visual novel you TELL a story with it's consequences, you don't treat it like Mario game. That's for children or people that don't like reading. That's fine if it's your thing, go ahead and play this game. Loads of better VNs out here for me to go to, deuces.
Well then adios amigo, enjoy your other VN's. ;)

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/events/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2665, in interact
self.start()
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1805, in start
self.set_mode()
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2045, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 209, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1838, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1869, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "D:\Downloads\Gamez\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/events/window_icon.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.45
Sat Oct 16 17:45:02 2021

May 27, 2017
Do I download the prepatch or...
Don't look at the Pre-Patch title, just look at the version number of the files. If you have the bandwidth, you can download the huge file under "Pre-Patch", or just download the 4 smaller Parts. The "Patch Only" file is only used to update the VN from 0.4 to 0.45. My guess is, the thread hasn't been updated properly by mods, the files under "Pre-Patch" are indeed the latest, up-to-date version.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes