SkiIls

Aug 25, 2017
Decent start, has potential, definitely one to watch for in the future. Although I must say I appear to be in the majority in saying I wasn't a huge fan of the haircut. It felt as though it took away a bit of the innocence feel. Just my two cents though.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Who exactly is MC? We need his profile too....his two girlfriends are both ex soldiers..... unless he is also ex soldier, there should be a backstory. How did they meet? What kind of skill set does MC has? What kind of business do they run?

Reactions: LGM

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Really love the quality writing and interesting plot, not to mention high quality renders. I'm really looking forward to how it all unfolds. A first release that wasn't five minutes or less?!?!?! It's almost like you care about quantity as much as quality...Fucking amazing!!
I am crossing my fingers that updates don't take 3 months, like so many previous promising start ups....You may have earned a new Patreon today.

Reactions: Hitman

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well this game was fun. The girls look great. The general plot isn't too original but that isn't a bad thing. There aren't many original ideas left and it is a plot that I enjoy. The story itself is interesting and it moves quite fast. Not a lot of filler (if any) in this one.

I don't know if it's been mentioned but I did have an error when Clara's submission got over 5. When I went to look at her stats it said her topless pic couldn't be found.

I didn't mind Lisa's new haircut although it almost made her look like a new character. Out of all the girls I gotta go with Sandra as my favorite. Something about shoulder length black hair with glasses really gets me.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Yesh. That haircut. It started off sounding like we might get a choice but... nope. Really, really wish we did. It looks like the poor girl has the hair of a middle aged suburban woman that's set on being comfortable but not willing to fully give up on her youth either. I mean, it's not an inherently bad thing but it just doesn't fit the character at all.

.. Also even for that kind of look, it's not that well done.

Edit: Did I speak too soon? Having gotten more of a look at it... it's just a standard Karen cut, isn't it? Point still stands about it being poorly executed, whatever it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheorPhys

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Anyone knows how to get clara spanking scene?
I believe you need her submission to be at a certain level. It was at 5 in my game when the option came up.
While some of the models do look a little familiar but with that said they look amazing.
i would like to see this girl again :) :love:

View attachment 663028
Mormont always has a lookout for Jade lookalikes :p Meanwhile the waitress Spike wants to see is actually a spitting image (of Alexis from The Tyrant). :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Speaking of which, why are the cafe's chalkboards covered with mathematical formulas instead of, say, the menu :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great game so far with a miniscule caveat. It seems that some girls are locked into a pre-selected path rather than allowing the player to choose e.g. Jennifer can only go love and not submission, Clara only submission and not love. (I may be wrong, but I save scummed a LOT trying). Not a big deal as the path the Dev chose is the one I wanted for each girl anyway.

Random thought: Man, that's a lot of girls' names on the Gallery thumbnail screen. Thank god for the Harem tag :LOL:

Last edited:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
a really very interesting start ....... it's always vion vengeance, the speech that the mc wants to avenge, so I just hope it really does and the big vengeance action doesn't end as a warm fart in the storm and the mc gets more problems because everyone else is always 20 steps ahead of him, he always gets on his mouth .....

if it really is in a game, the mc can REALLY take revenge and the person knows about it would it be something pleasant not like in most other games where the mc eache plans and acts so stupidly tells every idiot about his revenge plans and then gets ur problems and ends up as a pathetic total failure ......

I just hope it will be different in the game because it would be a real shame about the game because it has a lot of potential and can be a fantastic game

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Beautiful girls and an interesting plot, Really impressive for a 0.1! Looking forward to the next update ;)

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes