MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Don't be, my dick has a high opinion of itself considering it just found out it has a thing for anthropomorphic horse girls (thanks Twistedscarlet)
Bruh, Maou-Sama got me sexually confused after fucking a horse girl, I am with yuh.

Despite my previous revelation I try to not stick my dick in crazy and Linda seems to be DSM definition crazy.
Lol, I don't mind as long as they lick the jizz off the floor

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, I just finished v0.1 and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised. Even if we start with the cliche "your father just died and you return to you hometown after x number of years", the game actually has a deeper plotline and the devs put a lot of effort to release something playable instead of the usual 10 minute demos disguised as something more with meaningless clicking around just to go from one place to another. There's more than enough content for a first release, a lot of good looking girls (some of them look familiar, but I don't really care as long as the renders are good) and judging by the choices so far, you get to choose if you romance someone or not, which is very important for some of us. Something else that I liked is that you get to play as someone who seems to be smart and has balls. It gets annoying really fast when you play as a horny teen or a walking doormat. Also the devs seem to know how to write likeable and unlikeable characters, which is proven to be more difficult than it seems. For instance Jennifer comes off as a bitch when you first meet her, but after a while you can tell that she won't be in the same category with Linda and Clara. I won't say that the game is perfect, there are a few things here and there that need improvement (a missing image if you raise Clara's submission, if you reject Sandra you still go to the date and stuff like that), but I can definitely see a lot of potential! I'll definitely keep an eye on this one and hope the devs will be able to keep a tight schedule with the releases. I think the next one is coming out in about a month and then they'll go for bi-monthly releases. Anyway, I highly recommend to give this game a try.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I don't think so. If you choose "Go back inside" she seems annoyed with them and not horny like when you stay and watch, so I hope it will be optional.
That's what I was hoping for. I read through the walkthrough during my second playthrough, and it said, if she stayed and masturbated to them, then she gains RP points which is basically your harem points if I understood it correctly. She doesn't gain anything if she leaves. That's why I am worried if the game is forcing them into our harem. Or being forced to have to share her with them.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That's what I was hoping for. I read through the walkthrough during my second playthrough, and it said, if she stayed and masturbated to them, then she gains RP points which is basically your harem points if I understood it correctly. She doesn't gain anything if she leaves. That's why I am worried if the game is forcing them into our harem. Or being forced to have to share her with them.
I hope that won't be the case, because then it won't be a harem, but polyamory which is a different thing.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I hope that won't be the case, because then it won't be a harem, but polyamory which is different.
I hope not as well. But the ending of that scene doesn't give me a lot of confidence because If she watches them masturbate, then they spot her, and say that they will ask Lisa to be in a relationship with them.. So Idk, I hope we can choose.

Reactions: eddie987

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I hope not as well. But the ending of that scene doesn't give me a lot of confidence because If she watches them masturbate, then they spot her, and say that they will ask Lisa to be in a relationship with them.. So Idk, I hope we can choose.
Yeah, I didn't like that either, but Rachel said that Lisa is in love with the MC, so I think we'll be able to avoid it. I don't mind them being a part of the harem, but Lisa being a part of their relationship is a big no no for me.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, I didn't like that either, but Rachel said that Lisa is in love with the MC, so I think we'll be able to avoid it. I don't mind them being a part of the harem, but Lisa being a part of their relationship is a big no no for me.
Yeah, I am on the same boat. I really enjoyed the game, but that scene just didn't feel right lol. I would've been cool with it if Lisa wasn't involved in that scene whatsoever and we just got a decent lesbian scene.

Reactions: eddie987

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Guessing this has a pretty good chance to end up one of the more trendy and most universally anticipated games of 2020 if the v2 ends up being on par with the v1

Great start. Probably set a new personal record after checking a game out with the amount of girls I was like "Wow I can't wait to bang her, and her, and her..."

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Hey I have seen people talk about the fact that rape was brought up, do not worry it is part of Sandra's backstory and not something that is on going. It is something that will be used to move the story along and reveal what the MC can do as well as what shaped Sandra to be the way she is. Don't worry it's not an aspect of the story that I know of beyond that.
I just don't like games that feature violence against women, especially sexual violence. She didn't just get raped, she was gang raped for hours. This is going to be a part of the story for a while. If had just been her telling the story at dinner, I would have just rewritten the script myself. Unfortunately it is going to be an aspect of the story going forward. It's okay, plenty of other stories without rape, although it seems to be becoming a more common element of an LI's backstory. Pity. I just wish there was a way to avoid it here.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I just don't like games that feature violence against women, especially sexual violence. She didn't just get raped, she was gang raped for hours. This is going to be a part of the story for a while. If had just been her telling the story at dinner, I would have just rewritten the script myself. Unfortunately it is going to be an aspect of the story going forward. It's okay, plenty of other stories without rape, although it seems to be becoming a more common element of an LI's backstory. Pity. I just wish there was a way to avoid it here.
It's a 12 years ago backstory element, presented in a line of text, that in no shape or form is in the actual game. Maybe try taking a step backwards from the sensitivity "this ruins the game" ledge just a little bit there.

Or given a quick hunch peak at your post history...I'm guessing that isn't an option for you.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
It's a 12 years ago backstory element, presented in a line of text, that in no shape or form is in the actual game. Maybe try taking a step backwards from the sensitivity "this ruins the game" ledge just a little bit there.

Or given a quick hunch peak at your post history...I'm guessing that isn't an option for you.
Obviously it is going to be an ongoing part of the game. Yes, I consistently speak out against games that have rape content. I play games here for fun. I don't find the gang rape of a potential love interest fun. There was a story a while back where the very first scene was MC getting molested by his father. The story did not last very long, I don't even think there was an update. There was another story where Liam and MC had to go visit a guy they knew in college to get some revenge (I know that some of you will know the game). If the reason they had to get revenge was that this guy and some of his friends had gang raped Liam back in college, I think some people would have had an issue with that content. If a woman gets raped in a story, then that is okay. It just sometimes seems to me that there is an underlying animosity toward women in these games. Believe me, I am not "woke" by any stretch of the imagination. I am here am I not. I enjoy games more when the women in the games are not victims. When I play these games, I like to put myself in the role of MC. I want MC to be a decent guy. I don't want the women in MC's life to be the victim of rape. I'm not sure what is wrong with that. I'm not the only one, fishbrain agrees with me. I believe that a couple of others have made posts echoing my opinion.

Besides, does it even make any sense that should would tell a man on their first date about being raped? Given the quality of the rest of the story, it's handled poorly.

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Obviously it is going to be an ongoing part of the game. Yes, I consistently speak out against games that have rape content. I play games here for fun. I don't find the gang rape of a potential love interest fun. There was a story a while back where the very first scene was MC getting molested by his father. The story did not last very long, I don't even think there was an update. There was another story where Liam and MC had to go visit a guy they knew in college to get some revenge (I know that some of you will know the game). If the reason they had to get revenge was that this guy and some of his friends had gang raped Liam back in college, I think some people would have had an issue with that content. If a woman gets raped in a story, then that is okay. It just sometimes seems to me that there is an underlying animosity toward women in these games. Believe me, I am not "woke" by any stretch of the imagination. I am here am I not. I enjoy games more when the women in the games are not victims. When I play these games, I like to put myself in the role of MC. I want MC to be a decent guy. I don't want the women in MC's life to be the victim of rape. I'm not sure what is wrong with that. I'm not the only one, fishbrain agrees with me. I believe that a couple of others have made posts echoing my opinion.
Yeah, I don't mind, if it's a backstory type of thing. I do however grow wary when it becomes ingrained in the story. Where we end up getting a scene of the deplorable act as some sort of flashback sequence. There's a game I remember vividly that did that and it was absolutely disgusting. I mean if it's a story they can tell without resorting to having us watch the act, then I will be ok. Any form of Sexual Harassment or Assault in games like these (doesn't matter if male or female) is just not my thing. In fact, I definitely enjoy stories with these themes, when we or the main protagonist get to kill or beat the fucker up that did that sort of act. It's always satisfying.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, I don't mind, if it's a backstory type of thing. I do however grow wary when it becomes ingrained in the story. Where we end up getting a scene of the deplorable act as some sort of flashback sequence. There's a game I remember vividly that did that and it was absolutely disgusting. I mean if it's a story they can tell without resorting to having us watch the act, then I will be ok. Any form of Sexual Harassment or Assault in games like these (doesn't matter if male or female) is just not my thing. In fact, I definitely enjoy stories with these themes, when we or the main protagonist get to kill or beat the fucker up that did that sort of act. It's always satisfying.
I prefer the content not be in there at all. I see you are a WVM fan, I'm a supporter of that game. I don't think we will have to worry about such content showing up there.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes