Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
We will never know because the dev doesn't even interact with the community..... no wonder he has only a couple of hundreds patrons....
Yeah, that doesn't track... I interact like crazy and I only have 1 patron!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Okay, it's time to tell you what we've done over the past few months.
I had to make a tough decision: either leave the code as it is and struggle with future updates, or fix it once and for all and make things easier in the future. I chose the second path. So here is what I have done so far:
I completely re-rendered days 1-4 (we have brand new images for these days).
Changed a lot of dialogues and paths (mainly for Emily and Sandra)
Emily is now not skippable and is part of the main story, while Sandra can either be your co-worker or something more.
I re-rendered most of the pictures from days 5 and 6, and following the dialogue and path changes I made for days 1-4, I adjusted the story for those days as well.
Keira and Megan's path has also changed, but not as much as Sandra and Emily's.
For days 7-13 I rerendered the pictures with Mary to improve the quality and make her freckles look more realistic.
For those of you who like Kelly, I added a brand new scene with her on day 8.
For those of you who like Amy, I added a brand new scene with her on day 12.
I have completely changed the gallery and pictorials and added 3 more pictorials for Anya, Jennifer and Jill.
I added the possibility to skip most of the lesbian scenes for those of you who don't like that kind of scenes.
I fixed the sexuality for each girl and now it is displayed correctly in the statistics.
Removed a lot of useless variables and adjusted the code to work properly.
I added a brand new day - day 14 with 2000 pictures, 15 animations and 5 lewd scenes.
Our development team is bigger now - 4 new members joined us and thanks to the hard work of all the testers and proofreaders we improved the English and found and fixed 99% of the bugs.
I changed the prologue of the game and added an age verification page.
Removed the annoying end of day and start of day clips and replaced them with something simpler.
I'm sure I've changed something else, but I can't remember as I write this.
The update is almost done. Dargster is finishing his proofreading and in the meantime I'm fixing the last bugs we found.
Oh, and I forgot a walkthrough.
It's there and it works. You can turn it on or off at any point in the game from the Settings menu.
We are doing what we can to finish the work and release it tomorrow night, but there is still a risk that we won't make it and the release will be postponed to Sunday as I'm not around on Saturday.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018

I had to make a tough decision: either leave the code as it is and struggle with future updates, or fix it once and for all and make things easier in the future. I chose the second path. So here is what I have done so far:
Emily is now not skippable and is part of the main story, while Sandra can either be your co-worker or something more.
I re-rendered most of the pictures from days 5 and 6, and following the dialogue and path changes I made for days 1-4, I adjusted the story for those days as well.
For days 7-13 I rerendered the pictures with Mary to improve the quality and make her freckles look more realistic.
I have completely changed the gallery and pictorials and added 3 more pictorials for Anya, Jennifer and Jill.
I added the possibility to skip most of the lesbian scenes for those of you who don't like that kind of scenes.
I fixed the sexuality for each girl and now it is displayed correctly in the statistics.
I added a brand new day - day 14 with 2000 pictures, 15 animations and 5 lewd scenes.
Our development team is bigger now - 4 new members joined us and thanks to the hard work of all the testers and proofreaders we improved the English and found and fixed 99% of the bugs.
Removed the annoying end of day and start of day clips and replaced them with something simpler.
The update is almost done. Dargster is finishing his proofreading and in the meantime I'm fixing the last bugs we found.
It's there and it works. You can turn it on or off at any point in the game from the Settings menu.
We are doing what we can to finish the work and release it tomorrow night, but there is still a risk that we won't make it and the release will be postponed to Sunday as I'm not around on Saturday.
hopefully the size is fixd also

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019

Best part of this entire post is " Our development team is bigger now - 4 new members joined us " . I love it when these projects grow enough to the point where the dev can get help. Any of these games being developed by one single person will always result in very small and slow updates with the chance for abandonment always staying high.

eillszhong

Jun 8, 2019
Update 0.60 is now available.
Hello everyone,
After a very long five months of hard work, the update is finally here. I hope that what I have prepared for you will reward you for waiting so long for the next part of our heroes' adventures.
The work I decided to do was necessary, and it is good that I made such a decision. Here is what I have achieved:
- Day 14 with over 2000 pictures, 14 animations and 5 sex scenes.
- new girls: Kayla, Jade (a red haired beauty with small or large breasts), Paige, Amber, Lucy and Maya.
- Days 1 to 4 have been fully re-rendered with all new visuals.
- Days 5 to 6 - I partly rendered new pictures and partly improved the quality of the existing ones.
- Days 7 to 13 - I improved the quality of some of the pictures.
- The story has not changed, but the stories for Keira/Megan, Sandra/Emily and Karen/Jessica have changed.
- Sandra and Emily have been affected the most and their paths have changed the most.
- All dialogue has been reviewed and a lot of changes have been made to enhance and expand the story to make your experience better.
- Added a walkthrough - if you turn it on in the settings menu for most choices, you will get a hint and it will be easier for you to decide what to choose.
- Improved the scoring notification and added pregnancy points - completely redesigned the photo gallery and pictorials.
- Improved and extended the statistics.
- Changed the game prologue and added an age verification page.
- Improved the appearance of the main menu.
- Removed the annoying movies at the beginning and end of the day and replaced them with something simpler.
- Proofread the entire story and improved the English language significantly.
- And most importantly, I improved the game code by removing most of the bugs.
This time the game was tested by almost 20 people on various platforms, and the version you will receive did not cause any problems for anyone.
Of course, these are not all the changes, and I could probably go on and on, but I have already written the most important things.

You can see for yourself how much work I put into this update, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Oh, and of course there are no more multiple versions of the same game. I have compressed most of the files and reduced the size of the game to just under 6GB. All you have to do is download the game, unzip it and start playing.

The PC and MAC versions are available today, with the official Android port coming in the next few days.

PC version: Google drive (uploading at the moment)

MAC version: Google drive (uploading at the moment)

I wish you all the best and a lot of fun with Reunion.

P.S. I couldn't do this without the great help of my beloved development team. Thank you for everything and all the hard work you put into this update. I love you guys.
P.S.2 Special thanks to Dargster, Kelega, Anonona and Jroul77 - our new dev team members.
P.S.3 Special thanks to Deebris for making the code playable and creating an amazing WT.

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes