OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I've got the feeling that the real big-bad that Ming is so afraid of, is the MC's mom.
I have the same feeling for a while now. I believe somehow the mother got insane after all that happened to her, managed to fool the one who bought her and took over the business, and now she wants others to experience what she suffered.

I do not think that there is anyone who likes that but to be honest i prefer not given an ETA than be given one and do not get the update because life happens you know ..some times there could be technical difficulties etc
I know that life happens, but I don't want an exact ETA, I mean even just the month would be enough.

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
In the gallery, if I go to Jill's page and select the last scene (thumbnail shows Jill riding MC), it instead plays the scene with Anya and Jennifer with MC. Anyone else encounter this as well?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
In the gallery, if I go to Jill's page and select the last scene (thumbnail shows Jill riding MC), it instead plays the scene with Anya and Jennifer with MC. Anyone else encounter this as well?
To have that scene, you must refuse the other girls in the harem, in fact when you start the replay, the game asks if the other girls are in the scene.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes