Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
How many confirmed cases of devs lying about delays do we actually have? From the comments I read, it sounds like two or three. A very low number. In all other cases I can think of, all we have is speculation.

People are responsible for their own reactions. Until you know that a particular dev is being untruthful, you have nothing on which to base any accusation.

"Some people did it so now I don't trust anyone" is not a rational position. No one is obliged to take it seriously. Taking it seriously encourages an environment where people feel it's accepted to attack any dev who says they've had life or health issues delay their game.
i think it's best i stop here, the line "How many confirmed cases of devs lying about delays do we actually have? From the comments I read, it sounds like two or three. A very low number. In all other cases I can think of, all we have is speculation." said it all to me, if you can only find 2 or 3 cases than... than idk maybe i'v been on a different version of reality or something, i think it's best i stop here as far as this subject is concerned, don't rly want to start a flame war with people in this thread

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In the past year, I've been following a few dozen developers. I support around 30 of them with small contributions. Like quorkboy, I can only definitely cite two or three clear cases. There are a number of suspect cases in my opinion as well. The key point for me is the fact that I've seen over a dozen developers get accused of milking with very little evidence. The people who make the claim seem to have a mission to undermine the reputation and support of any developers they are not happy with.

There may be more than 2 or 3 cases lately, but the "witch hunting" far exceeds the threat. As with any witch hunt, if left unchecked, will cast doubt on everyone the accusers dislike.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
His father in law was suffering from pancreatic cancer. So he had to temporarily stop making the game. Now he's back. Icstor, waifu academy has really ruined it for most devs.
To further add, dev's father in law recently died after suffering from pancreatic cancer for a long time, which was a very difficult time period for both dev and his wife, both caring for father in law and dealing with grief.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To further add, dev's father in law recently died after suffering from pancreatic cancer for a long time, which was a very difficult time period for both dev and his wife, both caring for father in law and dealing with grief.
Damn, didn't hear he died......the next person who asks about the update will get a smack on the head.....

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
It's a riddle how this abomination is so inflated in therms of filesize. Is the dev taking via the print button screenshoots and save them through paint? That game here is one of the biggest wip game i have ever seen on this site. Just compare this with others game that are on a superior level of qualitiy as this one.

1621930518896.png

Ok, Haley and Intertwined are maybe not superior aber with ease on the same level but this is not the point of my post.

Reactions: TheorPhys

eillszhong

Jun 8, 2019
REUNION 0.4
Hello everyone.
I would like to apologize to all of you for having to wait so long for a new version of the game. I know that it has been almost half a year since the release of version 0.3a, but the last few months have not been an easy time for me and my family. First COVID took almost two months off my life, and shortly after that my father-in-law died of pancreatic cancer.
Despite everything, I tried to work on the game, but family life was more important to me and I couldn't spend as much time on the game as I would have liked. Fortunately, I was able to complete the game. I hope that what I have prepared for you will make up for the long waiting time.
I would also like to thank you for your support, words of encouragement and the fact that you believed in me and continue to do so.

Below you will find links to the latest installment of Reunion.
You can choose from:
- The full uncompressed version of the game, which is about 14 GB and has been divided into 4 zip files (contains PNG files)
- The full compressed version of the game, which is about 1.8 GB (contains WEBP files)
- Patch version for uncompressed version, which is about 7GB, divided into 2 zip files (contains PNG files)
- Patch version for the compressed version, which is about 700 MB (contains WEBP files)
Important information.
If you want to use the patch only, make sure that your game has been updated to version 0.3a. If not, you will experience errors while playing.
This applies to both compressed and uncompressed versions.
Full version - uncompressed :

Patch version - uncompressed:

Full version - compressed:

Patch version - compressed:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
REUNION 0.4
Hello everyone.
I would like to apologize to all of you for having to wait so long for a new version of the game. I know that it has been almost half a year since the release of version 0.3a, but the last few months have not been an easy time for me and my family. First COVID took almost two months off my life, and shortly after that my father-in-law died of pancreatic cancer.
Despite everything, I tried to work on the game, but family life was more important to me and I couldn't spend as much time on the game as I would have liked. Fortunately, I was able to complete the game. I hope that what I have prepared for you will make up for the long waiting time.
I would also like to thank you for your support, words of encouragement and the fact that you believed in me and continue to do so.

Below you will find links to the latest installment of Reunion.
You can choose from:
- The full uncompressed version of the game, which is about 14 GB and has been divided into 4 zip files (contains PNG files)
- The full compressed version of the game, which is about 1.8 GB (contains WEBP files)
- Patch version for uncompressed version, which is about 7GB, divided into 2 zip files (contains PNG files)
- Patch version for the compressed version, which is about 700 MB (contains WEBP files)
Important information.
If you want to use the patch only, make sure that your game has been updated to version 0.3a. If not, you will experience errors while playing.
This applies to both compressed and uncompressed versions.
Full version - uncompressed :
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Patch version - uncompressed:
Part 1
Part 2
Full version - compressed:
Part 1
Patch version - compressed:
Part 1
Can somebody make one normal link for game becuase I dont understand what I need to download

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Can somebody make one normal link for game becuase I dont understand what I need to download
it depends on what you want to download. do you want the whole uncompressed game (LARGE) or the patch files? you need the uncompressed patch for an uncompressed game you have currently, if you want the compressed whole game download that. and if you have a compressed game you want the compressed patch. up to you if you want a specific thing. that's you're choice, if you want the whole uncompressed version, it's split into 4 smaller files that will help you download it faster.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It's a riddle how this abomination is so inflated in therms of filesize. Is the dev taking via the print button screenshoots and save them through paint? That game here is one of the biggest wip game i have ever seen on this site. Just compare this with others game that are on a superior level of qualitiy as this one.

View attachment 1211596

Ok, Haley and Intertwined are maybe not superior aber with ease on the same level but this is not the point of my post.
have you seen what the image format it? and the AMOUNT of images that are contained in the game? you might rethink what you're saying if you OBJECTIVELY look at things. first of all your first statement shows your bias, if you don't like it why are you trying to make others not like it? I mean you just had to make your post here trying to make it look bad compared to other games? you are a laughable creature because of that in and of itself.

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes