• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hi Freki,
it´s a great game! Many thanks!
You are welcome :) I am not the dev, but just the one that goes over the script after he's done with it to make sure it's easily readable... I'm still working on going back through to catch anything I missed. :) it's not easy :) hehehe i'll relay your thanks though.

Reactions: yandex

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hi I just got this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day_02.rpyc", line 216, in script
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "H:\game\renpy\Reunion-0.4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_00100.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.4
Thu May 27 17:08:29 2021
yeah that error was at previous version too
still not fixed ...

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
yeah that error was at previous version too
still not fixed ...
I will try to recreate it here and see what we have. I haven't had this error myself. Please let me know which version you are using, the full size, dev's compressed, or unofficial compressed.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Karabinek...

Like your game... but I think you need to look at swapping over to WebP format for images etc...
Will reduce the image sizes and maybe get this game to a more manageable single download size.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Sooo the downloads are borderline confusing to do now is using Winrar apparently breaks it... I'll wait a week before this downloading everything again and this gets cleared up.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Karabinek...

like your game... but I think you need to look at swapping over to WebP format for images etc...
Will reduce the image sizes and maybe get this game to a more manageable single download size.
the compressed version is swapped over to that, thanks very much for the compliment and I'll forward it on to him. that's why I got him to upload the full game compressed to mega for you all :)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I will try to recreate it here and see what we have. I haven't had this error myself. Please let me know which version you are using, the full size, dev's compressed, or unofficial compressed.
latest pc version 14gb
not compressed

win10 x64

Reactions: Freki

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Sooo the downloads are borderline confusing to do now is using Winrar apparently breaks it... I'll wait a week before this downloading everything again and this gets cleared up.
why?
download all 4 parts
if done extract the file with .zip ending
(all 4 parts have to be in the same folder)

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
You are welcome :) I am not the dev, but just the one that goes over the script after he's done with it to make sure it's easily readable... I'm still working on going back through to catch anything I missed. :) it's not easy :) hehehe i'll relay your thanks though.
Hmmmmm so you are the one i have to thank for the wait :)
(I'm joking, don't hurt me ;))

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see that the game has the tags male domination and bondage. Are they important fetishes of the game? They are two things that I don't like, and if the game is focused on them I prefer to know it.

I also see romance (in the genre section) and harem, which I like.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I see that the game has the tags male domination and bondage. Are they important fetishes of the game? They are two things that I don't like, and if the game is focused on them I prefer to know it.

I also see romance (in the genre section) and harem, which I like.
There isnt much that I recal from .3 but it is part of the plot as far as i know so IIRC its not avoidable, MC is generally a good dude except to one character that deserves it and more IMO.

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes