B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Holy cow this scene with Lisa in the coffee shop - is this really the daughter from "Our fate - a new family" working in there?!??:p:D:love:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
When Lisa is thinking (day 3) while trying to sleep, I first thought she was speaking because the text isn't emphasized. No cursive/italics or parenthesis or anything else to let us know she's thinking.

Once more a 27yo dude, who already has a company somewhere, doesn't know how to start going through his father's company documents. He also seems to be in a relationship with two women already but doesn't know how to dress to a restaurant dinner. And he doesn't think about his two girlfriends when he sees a stewardess. The choice is left to the player if the player used the phone to read backgrounds. (All women are physically "in pretty good shape" which is hilarious.) Day 4, I decide to do Jennifer scene before Lisa's and it's weird that I just dropped Jennifer to her home, drove out to the hotel and only then called Lisa instead of ask her when dropping Jennifer home. Then there's a scene where Nic is supposed to be smoking but renders are missing the cigarette.

But, this is a huge first release! Maybe use webp instead of jpg/png to save space.

PS. "stats_clara_topless.png" is missing.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
did encounter an error with the stat app for Clara after I punished her...
Code:
While loading <'Image' u'images/cropped/stats_clara_topless.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/cropped/stats_clara_topless.png'.
That's because the dev forgot to include a topless image of Clara. If you look at other profiles girls are topless around 5 or 6 points of love or sub.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
No incest yet it's a harem game involving three sisters (Not related to you) and their mother?
As the story in the opening post tells: The mother of three sisters was a former neighbor who moved in and eventually forced MC to move out. Also, no marriage between the former neighbor and MC's dad.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
So far perfect everything has been great from the models to the story it's not often a V0.1 is impressive but this really hit the right notes. While some of the models do look a little familiar but with that said they look amazing. So far plenty to choose from and it looks like our MC is going to have his hands full with not just all these amazing ladies but all the going's on at work and building bridges with these girls he left. Great job (y)
Seems like that we can't escape from Jade, even if we don't want to that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Gabriel0316

Sep 13, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
All hail to 0011

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
I'm very early into playing this, but one thing I wanted to point out was that while I don't notice any egregious misspellings or grammatical errors, the dialogue needs some polishing. When we meet Kelly for example, she says something like "I want to feel your lips on my pussy" about 5 different times. It was absurd to the point of being laughable and no human being would talk like that. Somehow I don't think the dev was going for comedy by having her repeat that phrase, and then having the MC respond in kind that many times.

Could just use a bit of polishing up on that front.

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
this game will take off quickly and if time between updates is good and updates are consistent , then there will be alot of patreons as well , as for the very first update , i only have positive things to say , models are great , renders are great , story is great , game looks fabulous , already looking forward to next update.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Oh... I like this one. The dialogue is a bit stiff but the story is rather original in terms of "returning son meets past family members and is heir to their estranged parent's belongings via will and testament." I'm most curious to see how this story unfolds as well as curious as to what the MC does for work beforehand.

All I gotta say is Linda is gonna get it! Evil bitches need to be punished... :devilish:

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Already really like this and looking forward to the other planned content, especially pregnancy.

3.40 star(s) 111 Votes