ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
she hated mc at then and made up stuff that forced him to flee the town so now mc pays her back with interest.
I think it was more then that. Linda thought if she got rid of MC then she would inherit the business and house from MC's Father. She is your basic Gold-digger.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think it was more then that. Linda thought if she got rid of MC then she would inherit the business and house from MC's Father. She is your basic Gold-digger.
yup but didn't want to spoil too much.

Reactions: MrD812

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
those choices don't affect girls or are just further punishment if certain girl has been behaving badly.

also attach traceback.txt on your post don't post errors.
I thought I did it right what do I need to do then? the error posting I mean

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
keep having and error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 682, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_sex
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 729, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_cowgirl
File "game/day_02.rpy", line 229, in script call
call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
File "game/day_04.rpy", line 597, in script call
call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 152, in script call
call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1830, in script call
call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2407, in script call
call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 482, in script call
call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3901, in script
menu decisions_and_choices_part2:
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3903, in <module>
"{color=#74B2F4}Karen and Jessica.{/color}" if karen_jessica_choices_day_09 == False:
NameError: name 'karen_jessica_choices_day_09' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 682, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_sex
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 729, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_cowgirl
File "game/day_02.rpy", line 229, in script call
call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
File "game/day_04.rpy", line 597, in script call
call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 152, in script call
call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1830, in script call
call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2407, in script call
call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 482, in script call
call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3901, in script
menu decisions_and_choices_part2:
File "C:\Users\bigjo\OneDrive\Documents\0000000a\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\bigjo\OneDrive\Documents\0000000a\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "C:\Users\bigjo\OneDrive\Documents\0000000a\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\bigjo\OneDrive\Documents\0000000a\Reunion-0.45-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3903, in <module>
"{color=#74B2F4}Karen and Jessica.{/color}" if karen_jessica_choices_day_09 == False:
NameError: name 'karen_jessica_choices_day_09' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.45
Fri Jul 08 13:00:30 2022
day 9 bar scene is broken keeps getting errors after i use ignore it keeps repeating scene and the error keeps appearing
having the same problem I hope it gets fixed soon

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
find that in renpy code images renamed to bg day_##.png so, you will fix it in script(but i can't find it in rpy files - maybe it result of missing_image.rpy? i'm not coder
just copy renamed day_##.webp (or png) to bg day_##.png
there quick fix - unpack it in game folder

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Updated for version 0.5

Game version: v0.5
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted
Hi
scrappy
Just wondering if your mod works with v0.5a. I know its just a bug fix update but just checking

Reactions: Ik its

Katuvishe

Nov 23, 2020
It would have been a reason, but that's not the case. I called my visual novel's folder "far cry 8" just has a self joke .. It's not inside any other game folder.

Why is your Reunion game inside your farcry game folder? Doesn't that mess up the path's for the game. It did when I had a PC and doing mods, but I may be wrong.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Hi
scrappy
Just wondering if your mod works with v0.5a. I know its just a bug fix update but just checking
I am not scrappy but I can tell you that unfortunately the Mod doesn't work with version 0.5a. It is most unfortunate because 0.5a is the only version which solves the bugs (not all of them) but the most problematic one which is the Day 9 Bar bug. The solution in the thread for the bar bug doesn't help it just hide the message and cuts the Jessica content.

After several days messing with versions 0.5 and 0.5a and not only I can tell that the updated scripts in 0.5a solve the missing variables and images bugs but do not restore the initial content of Days 9 and 10. The problems with Days 9 and 10 are since version 0.45. For some reason Days 9 and 10 scripts were changed in version 0.45, the animations gone, the gallery content from Days 9 and 10 erased etc. The Gallery also has not been updated since than. I was not able to find any other problems in version 0.5a than this lost content and not updated gallery so I made a Mod for version 0.5a which solves this issues.

I will upload this Mod in a next post and let's hope the developer solves the remaining minor issues so that the Mod won't be needed in future versions.

Reactions: msleomac

babaex

May 28, 2022
Reunion [v0.5a] [Karabinek] Compressed for pc 1.09GB

Check Samples if you wanna see quality
After several days messing with the game and seeing constant complains about bugs I can tell that most people play the buggy version 0.5 but the thing is that these bugs are since version 0.45. All in all I am trying to help with this issue so I recommend version 0.5a to be used which solves most of the bugs. As I can tell it just doesn't restore the whole content from Days 9 and 10 and does not update the Gallery. I was using the quoted version mostly because the other full 0.5a versions are almost impossible to get. But I suppose the Mod bellow will also be compatible with them.

Now about the Mod:
The Mod restores the animations for Day 9 threesome and Madelyn scenes and Day 10 Becky scene. It also restores these 3 scenes in the gallery plus Day 10 Shower scene with Lissa.
It restores the Jill choice for 3 love points from Day 9 attack on Jennifer and Jill scene.
It updates the gallery for Days 11 and 12 and adds some scenes from the previous days. There is no unlocking button for the gallery. The new scenes can be unlocked as the original scenes. The gallery is not identical with the gallery from Scrappy Mod.
The Mod does not add walkthrough. You can use the walkthrough for version 0.45 it's still accurate. There are only minor differences in Days 9 and 10. For Day 12 the first choices are better most of the time, only 3 second choice are better if I remember correctly the exact number. The choices are pretty obvious so I don't think the lack of walkthrough for Day 12 will be a problem.

Just copy the files to game directory and replace the existing files.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Updated for version 0.5

Game version: v0.5
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for missing image error: MEGA - overwrite the files when prompted
So do you just install the missing image error file or both the original walkthrough file and the fix?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I am not scrappy but I can tell you that unfortunately the Mod doesn't work with version 0.5a. It is most unfortunate because 0.5a is the only version which solves the bugs (not all of them) but the most problematic one which is the Day 9 Bar bug. The solution in the thread for the bar bug doesn't help it just hide the message and cuts the Jessica content.

After several days messing with versions 0.5 and 0.5a and not only I can tell that the updated scripts in 0.5a solve the missing variables and images bugs but do not restore the initial content of Days 9 and 10. The problems with Days 9 and 10 are since version 0.45. For some reason Days 9 and 10 scripts were changed in version 0.45, the animations gone, the gallery content from Days 9 and 10 erased etc. The Gallery also has not been updated since than. I was not able to find any other problems in version 0.5a than this lost content and not updated gallery so I made a Mod for version 0.5a which solves this issues.

I will upload this Mod in a next post and let's hope the developer solves the remaining minor issues so that the Mod won't be needed in future versions.
thanks. appreciate the detailed update

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
well for me wt-mod worked on 0.5a.
I tried it with Scrappy's mod and without. With the Mod i get missing images and missing animations, so without his mod everything works as intended.

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes