Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Even the low res is 8GB. Are they still animated scenes? Or is every scene animated with backgrounds with animations and the like or just the sex scenes?/etc/etc. Would sincerely appreciate clarification from those actively playing.

Also is the high res like 4K pngs or no? Again, just trying to understand the reason for the huge file sizes.

I'd recommend as others have said, the "low res" version being default with a "High res 4k" version being in spoiler instead, as it just results in a lot of us "wtf"-ing over the 48GB game size, and even 8GB is on the higher end of sizes for games on the site.

Reactions: lewdman89

lewdman89

Jan 13, 2018
Let's just state the obvious: No Visual Novel should ever be even near 40 GB in size. For that size I expect to play an actual GAME, with 3d graphics, fully animated and with free roaming, not a slideshow of lewd images where I click dialogue choices.

No amount of "BETTER LOOKING RENDERS" justifies sacrificing that much space for a VN. Hell, fully 3d lewd games on this site aren't even close to 40GB, this is ridiculous.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
This thread became a show off to see who have shitty internet or too cheap to buy more storage... boring. :cautious:
So you want to say that it is a normal phenomenon that the game weighs like films for adults? Not everyone is obliged to buy high quality internet lol :Kappa:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
well seems that the rating here on f95 is about 3.5/5
which i find fair, this avn isn't great but it isn't all bad ether

Sure i think the writing could use some more work but no reason to say its just shit because off it
and the anger issue is just part off the MC and might pass away later as character growth

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well tickle my taint, i learned something new today. only official dev compressions are pinned into the OP
base op is what is released by/leaked from dev, rest is optional and upto mod/uploader.

Even the low res is 8GB. Are they still animated scenes? Or is every scene animated with backgrounds with animations and the like or just the sex scenes?/etc/etc. Would sincerely appreciate clarification from those actively playing.

Also is the high res like 4K pngs or no? Again, just trying to understand the reason for the huge file sizes.
"low res" has animated too just on "low res".

48 gigs has raw (unoptimized) pngs. actual not-dev compressed has jpgs and lower quality overall.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Just played through from the beginning again. Why isn't Madison in the tracker, she gets a pregnancy point. Is she not meant to be one of the 30 odd love interests?

Jul 1, 2018
If it is completely uncompressed (raws) then yes this is really excessive. (4k might be the reason but still excessive)

Was there any mention of a normal, meaning a not compressed all the way to hell release on the way?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Reunion [v0.70 New] [Karabinek]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Since there have been so many posts since the Compressed post, and because it is a bit tedious to find when doing a search due to all the posts, here it is again, guys.

NOTE: Please go into your User Profile/References, scroll down until you find "Search Options," and tick the "Most Recent" box. This will enable you to see the most recent posts for the word you place in the search box, in this case, "compressed." In the resulting search, look for the capitalized word, "COMPRESSED," and you should be led to the post you are seeking.

Take it easy, my dudes!

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes