Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm late to the party on this one, but that just means I got hours of content to go through. Overall, I like it, though the last few days feel like the dev is stalling getting to the conclusion of the story. Some scenes towards the end seem to come out of nowhere. The first time I noticed it is when the MC suddenly walks in to use Clara as a fuck doll for no reason. The scene was fine but there was no reason for his need. Couldn't that have come after he rescued Holly's sister? He was angry and needed to take out his frustrations. A rough sex scene with Clara would have made perfect sense since he knows she is up for that, but nope, it just randomly inserts. Linda's turnaround seems a bit fast and the journey from enemy to slave to lover could have been drawn out a bit longer. Anyway, I'm still enjoying the story overall, now begins the long wait for the next update like the rest of you.

seifun

Jul 4, 2019
I've started playing the game lately and noted that there are occasions where you have sex and can decide whether you have the "choice" to "add" another "pregnancy point" and others where it is added simply because you don't get the choice or option to choose...
I'd like to know for each of the girls MC has met till the actual version v0.70 New what would be the max pregnancy points number for the cases you don't have any opportunity to chose whether or not you intend to impregnate the girl.
Can anybody tell me

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I don't even know if pregnancy makes sense in this game, because the game takes place over days. Certainly, by the time some girls start showing a belly, he would already be in LA, and the game would be over.

Reactions: KrusherKev

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
He's got a bizarrely short fuse. Tells Kayla to forgive Brenda and Kendra... and then blows up on them immediately for the same thing Kayla was sour about.
Apparently, he knows something about what happened with them (or what he thinks happened) that no one else does including Mary and Kayla he says as much.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mc: "Don't worry I'm sure we have Pepto Bismal somewhere in this house"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What the hell is in that bowl?

I wonder if the choice to shoot that unseen woman or not at the hotel where Kendra and Brenda were staying will be significant.
It looks like the girls are crying mercury.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I wonder if the choice to shoot that unseen woman or not at the hotel where Kendra and Brenda were staying will be significant.
It looks like the girls are crying mercury.
Good thing you remembered that. I didn't understand the part about shooting this woman. I even thought it was some kind of bug because it didn't show who she was. Did anyone understand this part?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Good thing you remembered that. I didn't understand the part about shooting this woman. I even thought it was some kind of bug because it didn't show who she was. Did anyone understand this part?
While not spelled out, she was one of Ming's informants. She probably reports to her when single women check into the motel like the spotter in the airport in the movie Taken. She knew Ming was looking for the MC and when she saw him at the motel she called it in, which is how the shoot out occurs. As for not seeing her, its kind of like when he finds the jail cell his mom was kept in, or when it says he is looking at a picture of a girl, but there is a flower or Eiffel tower on the screen, or other times he reacts to something off screen. Basically, the dev cuts corners on renders.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
While not spelled out, she was one of Ming's informants. She probably reports to her when single women check into the motel like the spotter in the airport in the movie Taken. She knew Ming was looking for the MC and when she saw him at the motel she called it in, which is how the shoot out occurs. As for not seeing her, its kind of like when he finds the jail cell his mom was kept in, or when it says he is looking at a picture of a girl, but there is a flower or Eiffel tower on the screen, or other times he reacts to something off screen. Basically, the dev cuts corners on renders.
I understand, thank you for the explanation, it's like 'Show, don't tell.'

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Apparently, he knows something about what happened with them (or what he thinks happened) that no one else does including Mary and Kayla he says as much.
I mean I read that as well, but it still seems weird as hell after encouraging Kayla to forgive.

Reactions: HiHaHo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
20 pages of people telling us it's 48gb and people responding as to why.
right and last time couple posts before shairi's post.

Shairi 3D if you look op carefully you see smaller versions too and then there are even smaller version posted to thread somewhere.

Reactions: Milton749
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes