• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
Then you did something wrong. Of course there is quite some new content compared to 0.65.
Hello
I read the changelog , but nothing very different

part of changelog :
Here is a list of things I changed or fixed:
  • Gallery: The Keira and Megan gallery now works as intended.
  • Pictorials: There is now a "next page" button allowing you to view the older pictorials again.
  • Statistics: Added a statistics page for Kendra and Brenda and fixed pregnancy points to show as intended.
  • Gameplay:
    • The Keira and Megan routes should now work properly according to the route you took.
    • Jessica Scene: I added a choice to avoid the Jessica/Nicole confrontation, a scene many people had issues with. You can now skip everything beyond the MC/Jessica part.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hello
I read the changelog , but nothing very different

part of changelog :
Here is a list of things I changed or fixed:
  • Gallery: The Keira and Megan gallery now works as intended.
  • Pictorials: There is now a "next page" button allowing you to view the older pictorials again.
  • Statistics: Added a statistics page for Kendra and Brenda and fixed pregnancy points to show as intended.
  • Gameplay:
    • The Keira and Megan routes should now work properly according to the route you took.
    • Jessica Scene: I added a choice to avoid the Jessica/Nicole confrontation, a scene many people had issues with. You can now skip everything beyond the MC/Jessica part.
This is the changelog between v0.70 and v0.70new. That's of course only bugfixing. But you said no new content after v0.65...

need a mod that just gets rid of the PC's stupid dialogue image
You should ask Koga3. His Android port has that feature. Maybe he can do a mod only download for PC, too.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I don't get the whining about the game size. There are original (slightly compressed) downloads with webp files on the OP, too. Size of them is ~8GB (according the many renders this game already has imo ok). For me the mods should better change that on the OP and making these compressed ones as standard downloads and the big ones with the pngs optional.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
For me the Keira/megan routes are still borked. I the scene when the prompt should show up to choose beetween love or sub route, game crashes.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Okay jokes are jokes, but how the hell is the original size of this game 45gb? Are the renders at resolutions 16k or what? xD
I'm seriously asking what is the reason for this huge difference between the original and the compressed version? because there seems to be something wrong here
Seriously all the Being a dik seasons don't weigh that much and there is a lot to be said about DrPinkCake's game, but the renderings are good

edit: Okay I read the previous pages and from them it seems that the size is so huge because the developer is an idiot

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
45 gig - really, and nothing is better than before - still alot of problems in the game - people that were dropped and still end up in the harem - which is about 75% too big. The MC looks like a jerk always mad at someone and he never needs to do anything to get the girls to spread for him - how realistic - story not bad but really would like to be able to say No to some of the women or even all of them - that would be real choice. I know it looks like you can but they keep coming back and suddenly they are in the harem. Sandra is one of those that whether or not you want her she ends up in the harem. The issue with Clara - you fire her the first day and not have to put up with the incompetence for so long

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes