SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Reunion [v0.70 New] [Karabinek]

Here is the dev's official Android build:

Android:

• Full build including patch 0.70 - [DOWNLOAD]

Note: The Android version was not created by me. If you encounter any problems, errors, bugs, or other issues, please let me know, and I will pass your feedback to the developer who made the build. Thank you.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
:ROFLMAO: I came here to say 50GB!! but I see I would be late to the party on that one. Version 0.65 was 7.2 GB, what happened between then and now? Is it that much more content?

Reactions: Adoringfan

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Reunion-KARABINEK-0.70New
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tallghostdown

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
Made an incest patch. I was doing it for myself, maybe someone will be interested.
version: [v0.70]
feature: Eng only. Makes Linda mc's Mother. Jennifer, Nicole, Lisa - mc's sisters, сhanges some lines in the game.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
Thanks bro. :cool:(y)The developer's patch weighs too much as a compressed game.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
There's any new content in this update?
Read the changelog in the OP.

Thanks bro. :cool:(y)The developer's patch weighs too much as a compressed game.
That's a mod, has nothing to do with the developers patch, it just alters dialogue to add incest. Also hasn't been updated for the "0.70 New" version.

The update patch is 3.76 GB FYI.

45 GB I ll be mad if there not much content. I mean the V0.65 was only 7 GB. Is that a Joke??? :ROFLMAO::LOL::eek:
45 GB is the HQ version, 7 GB is the low quality version.

Last edited:

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
Read the changelog in the OP.

That's a mod, has nothing to do with the developers patch, it just alters dialogue to add incest. Also hasn't been updated for the "0.70 New" version.

The update patch is 3.76 GB FYI.

45 GB is the HQ version, 7 GB is the low quality version.
I wrote about the incest patch

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello

to be sincere, 50 Go HQ or 7 Go LQ, and no evolution in the game. Just fixed bugs and the same story (and its end) than 0.65 !!!
sorry, but no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
hello

to be sincere, 50 Go HQ or 7 Go LQ, and no evolution in the game. Just fixed bugs and the same story (and its end) than 0.65 !!!
sorry, but no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then you did something wrong. Of course there is quite some new content compared to 0.65.

3.40 star(s) 123 Votes