Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
For me the Keira/megan routes are still borked. I the scene when the prompt should show up to choose beetween love or sub route, game crashes.

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Okay jokes are jokes, but how the hell is the original size of this game 45gb? Are the renders at resolutions 16k or what? xD
I'm seriously asking what is the reason for this huge difference between the original and the compressed version? because there seems to be something wrong here
Seriously all the Being a dik seasons don't weigh that much and there is a lot to be said about DrPinkCake's game, but the renderings are good

edit: Okay I read the previous pages and from them it seems that the size is so huge because the developer is an idiot

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
45 gig - really, and nothing is better than before - still alot of problems in the game - people that were dropped and still end up in the harem - which is about 75% too big. The MC looks like a jerk always mad at someone and he never needs to do anything to get the girls to spread for him - how realistic - story not bad but really would like to be able to say No to some of the women or even all of them - that would be real choice. I know it looks like you can but they keep coming back and suddenly they are in the harem. Sandra is one of those that whether or not you want her she ends up in the harem. The issue with Clara - you fire her the first day and not have to put up with the incompetence for so long

Jan 13, 2021
I ve downloaded the Big Pack (45 GB) and i ve started all over again. Can someone please tell me, why i ve downloaded a VN with 45 GB of Content and dozens of missing Images?? I mean...seriously??? Dev blow this whole thing up with hires renders..i got that...but missing images....(so far more than 50..and counting)...How is this possible? Didn t the Dev check his own game, before he rolls it out to the public? Will there be a Patch for the missing Images? :censored:

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I ve downloaded the Big Pack (45 GB) and i ve started all over again. Can someone please tell me, why i ve downloaded a VN with 45 GB of Content and dozens of missing Images?? I mean...seriously??? Dev blow this whole thing up with hires renders..i got that...but missing images....(so far more than 50..and counting)...How is this possible? Didn t the Dev check his own game, before he rolls it out to the public? Will there be a Patch for the missing Images? :censored:
Yeah, I downloaded both just to see if there was a difference between the .png's and the compressed version given I have a Mega account and idgaf about the size of anything and came to the same conclusion. I'll admit the big one looked a bit better on my 75" 4K TV but definitely not worth it for the difference in size. And as you mentionned, many missing images so I can only assume not too much testing (if any) was done prior to release.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Going about 456329 pages about 45 gigs I downloaded this update in 7 minutes and was curious about the update. I posted some time about the fuckfest the game was going into but I was really surprised playing this update.

There was story building! So not ending this update so far I was pleased that it is not a fuckfest anymore. Thank you dev! I am happy to play this.

edgebravesteam

Apr 6, 2024
It exist already and if I remember right it's done by SonsofLiberty but you would have found it if you used the Searchbar:rolleyes:
well tickle my taint, i learned something new today. only official dev compressions are pinned into the OP

Pinned ones are official dev compressions.

The rest will not link as there are not enough staff to handle all the reports to add compressed, ports and everything else, they at the time wanted to concentrate on updating the game thread with the actual game.

Almost EVERY game has a compressed version.

Go into your profile set your search settings to "most recent" then search compressed name and version number, compressed, compressed win, compressed mac, compressed pc, etc, etc.

3.40 star(s) 123 Votes