SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
The animation in this game SUCKS not to mention the plot is worthless.
Yes, I would have to agree with you about the animation, but for me, the story is gripping. I am at the part where Jennifer and Lisa move in with the MC. That part and the interaction with Jenn and Lisa after the home invasion was a great piece of story telling along with the expressions on their faces. The interaction with Mary for the first time was spot on.

Masterful! ;)

Reactions: stargate1979
Apr 30, 2023
I just found this little gem and I am at the point where the MC visits Ms. Ming to settle Linda's debt. How far am I into the story?

TYIA
Don't want to spoil you so i will say this ,if you play your cards right many things will change in the next parts...It's all up to your choices

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just playing this through and already scratching my head over some of the gaps of logic I am seeing.

I can probably explain away one scene where the two sisters are shopping for lingerie and the assistant (Emily) Is not labelled by her name, just a generic "girl" or similar. However I considered it maybe due to the two sisters not knowing her name, possibly so she is left as unknown to them which really makes no sense as the players know who she is?

Though this other instance where the MC is in a bar after doing a big reveal to Lisa and she goes off to think and he nurses his drink only to be interrupted but some kids being tools. The two girls, Amy and Rachael, are present yet he does not remember Amy as being an intern at this company who outed Linda and Clara. He even said to Lisa he would employ her but he has forgotten her already? Still, a few minutes later after the carpark fight it is like oh "I didn't recognise you". The guy sure has some memory issues.

Another scene is where he is telling the sisters together about why he left and they act all surprised, yet Lisa and Jennifer have already been told in the previous days, Lisa in her room and Jennifer in their "secret spot"? Was the script lost somewhere?

There are a number of other irregularities when information is previously to hand then suddenly it is all forgotten later down the track and it just becomes rather confusing.

Over all I am finding the Lisa Pixie cut character the most endearing at this stage but will play further to see if I can make some clue of what is happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: snakeplisskin

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
If you always save them then what's the issue my dude? It just adds some tension to the story right? lol
You'd think, but you forget. There is a hardcore group of ntr haters who are so extreme they think women are whores if they have sex with more than one man in their entire lives(cause you know, they live in the 19th century and think women are their property) and don't like situations that even come close to ntr.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Though this other instance where the MC is in a bar after doing a big reveal to Lisa and she goes off to think and he nurses his drink only to be interrupted but some kids being tools. The two girls, Amy and Rachael, are present yet he does not remember Amy as being an intern at this company who outed Linda and Clara. He even said to Lisa he would employ her but he has forgotten her already? Still, a few minutes later after the carpark fight it is like oh "I didn't recognise you". The guy sure has some memory issues.
You mean a guy going through extreme stress forgot someone they met one time. That's so not normal. He must have memory issues. It's not human memory is uncredibly unreliable under the best of circumstances.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You'd think, but you forget. There is a hardcore group of ntr haters who are so extreme they think women are whores if they have sex with more than one man in their entire lives(cause you know, they live in the 19th century and think women are their property) and don't like situations that even come close to ntr.
That has to be one of the dumbest takes I have ever heard and has absolutely nothing to do with what was said.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I am just wondering see when you meet Keira for the first time when you go talk about her fixing the key and you have a option to bribe her ( corruption route) or you can leave. Does the story change of you leave?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so many presents, which to open 1st?

that pic reminded me that this game fills glass fetish lovers needs somewhat well since glasses are on near everytime except in shower (earrings are kept on although).

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
Did I miss something? Jade in the gallery has way bigger tits than she does in game? Did she have a flag that missed somewhere like Anya? or is this coming later?

Edit: Nvm fixed it. Had to load a save from before selecting Anya's and then it worked. Was noticing she had bigger ones when introduced at the end of day14, but she was showing small ones in the newest update. But anyways, got it fixed now.

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Reunion 0.70 New :
/ (1.32 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Just a word of advice to those who have not played the game before or are just in the beginning. As much as I like and enjoy playing "Incest" games, this story works so much better without the incest patch. The story just doesn't make sense in some places if playing with incest turned on. Just saying...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just a word of advice to those who have not played the game before or are just in the beginning. As much as I like and enjoy playing "Incest" games, this story works so much better without the incest patch. The story just doesn't make sense in some places if playing with incest turned on. Just saying...
doesn't stop those who want wincest.

lustforhunks

Apr 29, 2021
Cool story! As an Asian myself,I really love the evil Queen Ming!Obviously ,she has her own boss. The stepmother plot is my favourite!Compared to the game Revenga, the stepmom Linda plot in Reunion seems more reasonable. Why the bad stepmom has to be pure evil? 'Will the MC succumb to his step mother's evil ways, or will he be able to get revenge and unlock the truth about his fathers past. ' Sadly there aren't some endings or plots about 'the MC succumb to his step mother's evil ways' .I really thought he would become evil mom's boy toy. The bad stepmom Linda became MC's sex slave. Such a cool plot! Just wish the MC is as hot as MC in fog of war

Reactions: nikamaru

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
There seems to be a bug with this game.
Sometimes it days stuff like "Have you seen the mother/father?" even though in the script.rpa-file it says "Have you seen our mother/father?".
Now those phrases are examples and not within the game per-se but it's weird the game changes the actual words that are in the script and I can't fix them.
Has anyone an idea on how to fix that? It's really annoying to read this uncommon style.

EDIT: It was the god damn incest patch. Why? What made them think it was a good idea?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes