AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
I think everyone here is smart enough to know not to download "saves" that nobody asked for right because that seems mighty suspicious.

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, lots of sex (mc must have have superhuman stamina), some funnies and plot moving on (whole 9 inches).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Stuwi71

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So is Kate greyed out for anyone else? She is around the house and I had her with me but she is greyed out. Also is there any other plans for the stripper? I liked her

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So is Kate greyed out for anyone else? She is around the house and I had her with me but she is greyed out. Also is there any other plans for the stripper? I liked her
made wrong choice at some point maybe. well only dev can answer about that stripper but i'd put it on maybe.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
made wrong choice at some point maybe. well only dev can answer about that stripper but i'd put it on maybe.
But how I She was part of the 5some in the house with the update. she is in love with the MC. I Have no clue what I could have possibly missed.
NVM was mixing up characters because the same hair style and tattoo are similar in the same place.

Last edited:

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
For a game that tracks pregnancy points it's impressive how it is entirely avoided topic in dialogue. And for the love of all that is sexy, might I suggest and request less renders of MC and his angry face? It's like the developer is trying to turn the player off and there's probably 100 renders of it by now.

Screenshot_2023-12-18_14-52-51.png Screenshot_2023-12-18_16-19-52.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well all girls would be willing to have his baby. some more some less but still.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
For a game that tracks pregnancy points it's impressive how it is entirely avoided topic in dialogue. And for the love of all that is sexy, might I suggest and request less renders of MC and his angry face? It's like the developer is trying to turn the player off and there's probably 100 renders of it by now.

View attachment 3184605
The Artist wants you to know, that this angry face "meme" just states the fact, that the character is really really really stressed out and his mind is completly occupied by the trafficking organisation and it's breakdown.

Art in Heaven

Jun 26, 2021
The Artist wants you to know, that this angry face "meme" just states the fact, that the character is really really really stressed out and his mind is completly occupied by the trafficking organisation and it's breakdown.
I would like the artist to know that the with the angry face meme the MC looks like a psychotic misogynistic woman hater who feels that strangling them is the go to option.

Reactions: Parus Majors

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
reached end finally and still mc has superhuman stamina (few 3somes in same day) and cumming multiple times and more 3somes on next update. if sexscenes are cut then maybe 5 mins play.

jsshunter

Apr 13, 2020
Dont know what to think about this avn. I had kinda good memorys about it but now when i played the update it was somehow cringe nonstop and its getting to wvm levels of harem absurdity.

All these poor, helpless bombshells which only can be safe when being railed by the mc daily.

Im not sure i ever cringed harder than when the mc is soooooooo guilty about fucking the three girls mother lol, it was so sad, there was nothing he could do about it, the vibrator broke and he promised her an orgasm. lol lol lol wtf

If the mc is a alpha bdsm dominator he should maybe own it and not behave super weird
Spoiler Alert!

I agree this avn is spiraling out of cringe control.
Sandra the attorney/new VP doesn't check her cell more than a 2-3 times a day? Cell battery goes dead and forgets her charger while at the hospital? Lame ass excuse. 1. She has her own car, cars have built-in phone chargers now. 2. Borrow one from one of the hospital staff. 3. Check the hospital gift shop, they usually sell them. 4. Call your office you moron and have some flunkie bring/buy a charger or charger cable to you!! WTF!! You're the frackin' boss. Act like one, ffs!
The MC is also a moron. Broken vibrator? Change the batteries dumbass. He has a hostage/kidnap recovery company the past 4-5 years and doesn't have backup plans when plan A goes south? Ming/Linda payout release debacle. Goes back to search compromised first home without backup and gets caught and a beatdown. Bonehead move 1. Local crime boss puts picture bounty on your head, so every crooked/dirty cop, gang member, wantabe bounty hunter is gunning for you. Yet MC still shows up in town twice without a disguise, mask or just shades. Bonehead move 2.
Fyi, Stats show 29 possible harem members. That's a lot of baby makers to fill, MC.
Hospital lab rat - retired, here. Fun fact : +97% of 47yo women cannot get prego. Sorry, Linda.
Yes, I know. She's a digital image and not really real. But she still looks great at 47 after having 3 daughters. No stretch marks or c-section scar(s).
Sorry, developer, it's time to tapout on this one. LLaP.

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Hold up... this story is exactly like another one I have played.... Anyone remember it? I can't for the life of me...

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Is it just me or the point/s distribution is out of sync to the scene of distribution?
Or
Is there some fix here that has been posted, I have yet to find?

Also, This is some next level mexicana tv drama story tell-en that's happening here.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes