micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I had no problem with the download but I found a missing image, see attachment
yeah 2 images are missing on small boob side or Anya, maybe even animation. work fine with big boobs model.
cant do much just ignore and move on. unless you want to unpack whole thing and check if dev miss name it or what ever. i didnt.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, why in the fuck are you adding new girls when there are like 5 who you've never had him do anything with yet who've been sitting on the relationship menu since the beginning.

That said, what really bugs me about this is the lack of agency the women have once they enter the house. They have lives and careers before and then as soon as they join the harem they spend their days topless walking around the house and do nothing else until he fucks them. Like as soon as they join, everything that made them unique beyond their bodies just gets erased.

And since about 3 updates ago you've taken the creampie choices out of the players' hands and made it mandatory. So now the girls are jobless, naked baby machines, and that's it.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, why in the fuck are you adding new girls when there are like 5 who you've never had him do anything with yet who've been sitting on the relationship menu since the beginning.

And since about 3 updates ago you've taken the creampie choices out of the players' hands and made it mandatory. So now the girls are jobless, naked baby machines, and that's it.
1. cause he can.

2. some non-company femmes had job before joining to harem and still do i assume. don't actually need to work since mc provides food etc so regular harem thingy.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
We NEED SOME SANDRA.... She's too confused....
It seems she's purposely hard to get to (I like it...)
Needs a proper DE-CONFUSING!!!

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
I agree there is to many girls to focus on going in depth with their backgrounds, but I believe Kate is a necessity because it's giving the dev the more options. Firstly, they have reiterated the fact that they cant go to the hospital and considering the conversation with the mc and two of the girls involving marriage and children, the dev may be looking at having home births without putting the women at risk in the hospital. Secondly, the dev may be considering taking the game through a dark route where the mc is injured or one of the women are and cant be taken to the hospital. There is only so much a field medic can do compared to a trained doctor, so her skills will be needed. Depending on what happens after dealing with Ming, the dev may take their team to other parts of the world where that second potential reason is also founded as Kate can look after their medical needs there too.
Oh, I agree without a doubt that Kate's presence is useful (potentially) to the story. I was talking about how it is used in this update, going from previously non-existant character to fucking all her holes in basically one scene. And this has been increasingly so for quite some time, Anya is introduced in one update and ends up fucking the MC in the same one with a very... accelerated... story.

RoadWulf said:
That said, what really bugs me about this is the lack of agency the women have once they enter the house. They have lives and careers before and then as soon as they join the harem they spend their days topless walking around the house and do nothing else until he fucks them. Like as soon as they join, everything that made them unique beyond their bodies just gets erased.
And this, to add salt to the wound. Even those that were established have lost most of their personality by now. The MC ends up falling under the pressure of having the whole world on his shoulders (mate, call the cops if you can't handle this, go to the press, etc.), and the girls decide the way to cheer him up is just to fuck his brains out alone or in groups with little anything else (outside Jennifer, who at least has some dialogue). Sure, good sex can reduce stress, free endorphines and so on... doing the same thing over and over is not adressing the causes of that stress and pressure and will imply loss of effectivenes. But since they're reduced to naked walking sex machines, that's all they can offer now, when they used to be much more interesting.

Reactions: KrusherKev

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Oh, I agree without a doubt that Kate's presence is useful (potentially) to the story. I was talking about how it is used in this update, going from previously non-existant character to fucking all her holes in basically one scene. And this has been increasingly so for quite some time, Anya is introduced in one update and ends up fucking the MC in the same one with a very... accelerated... story.
In regard to the mc having fun with Kate on the same day after reuniting with her, I cant exactly say that its an impossible feet to even happen because I know that it is possible. If you have a positive impact on someone's life they'll always look at you with kind eyes and even more if they have feelings for you no matter how long you've been gone from their life. I do see what you are saying though, it does feel a little rushed just to throw in a sex scene and should have more of a build up.

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
I want to ask a question. In the previous version, some characters inexplicably joined the harem without giving me any choice, such as the youngest sister. Is this issue now fixed? If anyone knows, thank you for your answers

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
In regard to the mc having fun with Kate on the same day after reuniting with her, I cant exactly say that its an impossible feet to even happen because I know that it is possible. If you have a positive impact on someone's life they'll always look at you with kind eyes and even more if they have feelings for you no matter how long you've been gone from their life. I do see what you are saying though, it does feel a little rushed just to throw in a sex scene and should have more of a build up.
Completely agree. Real life often surpasses fiction in many ways, and if this was the unique "incredible" moment in the story I would have no problem with it. The problem is that it's just the latest example of an increasing trend towards this, which is not a matter of a specific occasion, but a problem with the writing quality, tension and story building.

Reactions: Parus Majors

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Every Li after MC fucks them " wow the best sex","wow it's been a while someone fucked me this good","wow i've never had sex this intense "," wow you fuck me better than anyone "...so is it supposed to makes me happy? And there is only one Virgin Li, Lisa..i was expecting Jennifer would be too but nah she's already fucked.
Some of them are complete whore...
And what is this drama with Sandra bitch is getting on my nerves. The most likeable for me is Lisa,emily..
I agree with you there. I'll never understand why devs think we want to be constantly reminded of LI's previous sex lives. I'd prefer none of them ever had one. Rachel was the biggest disappointment for me, personally. Probably one of the hottest girls in the game, and I love redheads, but dev felt it necessary to constantly mention that she'll take any dick that gets within 50 miles of her. Because of that, I have to keep her away from MC and all his girls, to avoid her turning the harem into a cesspool of STDs. The only non-lesbian sex scene I could imagine her being in would involve MC fucking her with a traffic cone to see if it could ever fill her cavernous pussy. I just hope Amy keeps her word that she won't fuck Rachel anymore, and if Rachel ever lays a finger on Lisa, she's going off that fucking cliff.

Oh, and don't get me started on Amber's line "Before he raped me for the umpteenth time". Why not just "Before he raped me."? Seemed extremely unnecessary and sick to add that.

Last edited:

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
The problem is that it's just the latest example of an increasing trend towards this, which is not a matter of a specific occasion, but a problem with the writing quality, tension and story building.
I dont mind the story to be honest. I've learned over time not to be so caught up on the mistakes made by others and myself at times due to knowing that many users/devs have English as a second or third language. In regard to the story though the main qualm I have with it is the girls and what they could bring to the table. There are a lot of girls who cant really help the MC as much other than being there to help the MC release some sexual frustration. Take the two new additions aka the news reporters, their main skills to help the MC would be focused around research but in all honesty that is a skill anyone can learn since it focuses on finding trustworthy sources and unless they have some pretty good contacts that can be used, they are just like most of the other girls in that house. The addition of the nurse can potentially be helpful as I mentioned previously and the private investigator can also be just as good while also providing security for when the MC is out of the house chasing down leads.

Reactions: Requiem131
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes