Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've only heard it once, from a british comedian :)
I believe it's more of a British colloquialism as I've heard it many times from people all around me including family and friends. I've likely used it myself a few times, not sure where it originated from though, but it's very much a common phrase for some people here
Well gone over 50 years never hearing it..as an Englishman....colour me educated.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I believe it's more of a British colloquialism as I've heard it many times from people all around me including family and friends. I've likely used it myself a few times, not sure where it originated from though, but it's very much a common phrase for some people here
I assumed it was something well known in America too which is why I used it in pointing out an error in the VN. I tried to do a quick background check through google after seeing Mav's comment to see where it originated from but the results were how shall I say not what I expected. There was one reference to it coming from America on the first page but there were several different versions of this saying and its meaning on urban dictionary.

Only Thing from Jake Whitehall that I know is the Whole Show of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because it was shown to me from a friend. But I have to say that Milk thing was funny as hell :KEK: :KEK:
Even as a fellow Brit, I have to say I've never really been a fan of British comedy. I prefer comedians like Bert Kreischer's stand-up show the machine and Josh Wolf... his basically a stoner that makes jokes about his family.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Even as a fellow Brit, I have to say I've never really been a fan of British comedy. I prefer comedians like Bert Kreischer's stand-up show the machine and Josh Wolf... his basically a stoner that makes jokes about his family.
not even benny hill show?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I assumed it was something well known in America too which is why I used it in pointing out an error in the VN. I tried to do a quick background check through google after seeing Mav's comment to see where it originated from but the results were how shall I say not what I expected. There was one reference to it coming from America on the first page but there were several different versions of this saying and its meaning on urban dictionary.

British comedy is the best....if you forget the last 30 years lol.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
who knows, we are maybe pass middle game, dev could cut short in few updated, but only he knows that. but for now lost still needs to be resolved.
Ya know, I'm an assman and it's very hard to concentrate on your posts, bro. I have no comment on what you've said though. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
not even benny hill show?
British comedy is the best....if you forget the last 30 years lol.
yea the old stuff was good if you exclude Roy Chubby Brown, even though I know his still doing stand-up comedy from a news article I saw not to long ago. I'd imagine he'd probably get thrown in jail these days for offending to many feminists if he followed his old routine.

Reactions: Maviarab

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Every Li after MC fucks them " wow the best sex","wow it's been a while someone fucked me this good","wow i've never had sex this intense "," wow you fuck me better than anyone "...so is it supposed to makes me happy? And there is only one Virgin Li, Lisa..i was expecting Jennifer would be too but nah she's already fucked.
Some of them are complete whore...
And what is this drama with Sandra bitch is getting on my nerves. The most likeable for me is Lisa,emily..

Last edited:
Reactions: TsubameYui

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
This one just lost a star on my review and I think it may lose another one soon. Story is quickly spiraling out of the control of the dev and it is becoming harder to get any interest in it or any of the girls. There are too many for them to be developed enough to garner interest, the story with Kate is completely random and out of the blue, and it just seems like it's quickly losing interest in its plot and turning into an easy quick fuck fest.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
the story with Kate is completely random and out of the blue, and it just seems like it's quickly losing interest in its plot and turning into an easy quick fuck fest.
I agree there is to many girls to focus on going in depth with their backgrounds, but I believe Kate is a necessity because it's giving the dev the more options. Firstly, they have reiterated the fact that they cant go to the hospital and considering the conversation with the mc and two of the girls involving marriage and children, the dev may be looking at having home births without putting the women at risk in the hospital. Secondly, the dev may be considering taking the game through a dark route where the mc is injured or one of the women are and cant be taken to the hospital. There is only so much a field medic can do compared to a trained doctor, so her skills will be needed. Depending on what happens after dealing with Ming, the dev may take their team to other parts of the world where that second potential reason is also founded as Kate can look after their medical needs there too.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes