M_Lars

Sep 10, 2017
Every LI is optional until now but Linda, the character made to hate her and almost 0 reasons to forgive, is forced into us. The game has little sense already but that is my point to drop this game.

Reactions: Enot1964

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Every LI is optional until now but Linda, the character made to hate her and almost 0 reasons to forgive, is forced into us. The game has little sense already but that is my point to drop this game.
I never hated her. I didn't like what she did. But what happened to her later, is what made me quit playing until now.

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
this masterpiece cant be serious, right? this is definitely a parody. i dont know how many times i died laughing at the story and characters. the renders are not good enough to compensate the stupidity of this game.

Reactions: hyperjack38

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Y'all funny as fuck!!!
We all come here to play fables!!! STORIES...TALES!!!
the way the dev. set his project satisfies the preferences of many!!
Few would bitch if it doesn't fit their desires...FUCK OFF AND GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE fitting your needs!
I've kept an eye on this one for a while and watched it evolve...Improvements have been made since
True that more pussy on the main line kinda diminishes deep characterization but the plot is firm...
I like the work so far...and I am eager to see where Karabinek takes it.... IT MAY NOT BE GOOD FOR SOME BUT I AM SURE MANY APPRECIATE THE WORK!! Keep pushing Karabinek!!

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I am getting this error leading a traceback to day_2

I guess a new start of the game is required or are there any fix?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'day_15_scene_07_orgy_10[sb]': could not find image. (u'day_15_scene_07_orgy_10_sb')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_02.rpyc", line 382, in script call
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 1039, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 210, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 1835, in script call
  File "day_07.rpyc", line 2391, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 517, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 4478, in script call
  File "day_12.rpyc", line 830, in script call
  File "day_14.rpyc", line 1435, in script call
  File "day_14.rpyc", line 6365, in script call
  File "day_15.rpyc", line 2818, in script

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I am getting this error leading a traceback to day_2

I guess a new start of the game is required or are there any fix?

Code:

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'day_15_scene_07_orgy_10[sb]': could not find image. (u'day_15_scene_07_orgy_10_sb')

Full traceback:
  File "day_02.rpyc", line 382, in script call
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 1039, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 210, in script call
  File "day_05.rpyc", line 1835, in script call
  File "day_07.rpyc", line 2391, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 517, in script call
  File "day_09.rpyc", line 4478, in script call
  File "day_12.rpyc", line 830, in script call
  File "day_14.rpyc", line 1435, in script call
  File "day_14.rpyc", line 6365, in script call
  File "day_15.rpyc", line 2818, in script
it was required with 0.60

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
I guess with this many LIs, the pregnancy point system is untenable because you might have 5 pregnant girls and 5 non-pregnant girls who are sharing screen time, but the combination of each is too variable to make specific renders or story branches for all possibilities. So now it looks like Karabinek is forcing creampies to max out everyone's pregnancy points, and had the MC mention that Mary has done something that prevents pregnancies until they've decided they're ready. Both of those seem to indicate that the system is pointless. This update had so many mandatory internal cumshots, sometimes multiple in one session. Fucking four women? You nut inside all 4 of them with almost no downtime. Somehow. I know IRL it's possible to get multiple women pregnant in one session, but that was literally 4 separate leaking creampies in one scene.

Also, the galleries don't necessarily match what's seen in a playthrough, so the combinations of girls chosen already appear to be confusing the dev. That four girl romp was Veronica, Anya, Jennifer, and Jill. The replay galleries only show Jennifer and Anya, even if chosen via Jill or Veronica's menus.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It wasn't too long ago that I was admiring this game....
Now I'll follow it, but no more than that. As one classic wrote: And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their currents turn awry, And lose the name of action.

Orion84

Nov 10, 2023
I've noticed that many people are dissatisfied with the absurdity of the harem, and it's negatively impacting the game's story. Personally, I believe that focusing on the three sisters, stepmother, and his two initial sex friends—as the primary harem could greatly improve the narrative.

If the other female characters were treated as part of "the family" and occasionally involved with the main character, it might be more acceptable. However, the issue lies in the fact that these women all seem to blindly fall for the main character, which is becoming too stupid from a story standpoint.

At this stage, it might be more effective to skip the convoluted story and focus directly on creating sex scenes, given that most of the female characters lack any substance. I wish the developer had higher standards. Considering that he reads feedback he receives on Discord, perhaps if enough people complain about the same thing, he'll realize the flaws in the game's current direction.

This is just a suggestion for those who genuinely want to see the game take a different path. I don't believe I'll be returning, as I find the foundational aspects of the game already problematic in my opinion.

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
Got an error while trying to start the game. Can somebody help?

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
    python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\gonca\Downloads\Reunion-0.65-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\gonca\Downloads\Reunion-0.65-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\gonca\Downloads\Reunion-0.65-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\gonca\Downloads\Reunion-0.65-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\gonca\Downloads\Reunion-0.65-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Dec 13 19:18:21 2023

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes