micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey Everyone maybe dumb Question but how do I use the Update Patch? I downloaded it and in the Zip File there's only a File named "patch_065.rpa". Do I just put them in the game folder or what should I do with it?
everything always goes in to \game folder unless specified otherwise, tho no updated scripts with it ? thinking.png
i guess it could be all included, but usually there is more when update only. drop there and see if its working, cant do much else.

Reactions: AVNTester2

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
BTW, what happened with events (xmas and halloween)?, in ui can't see to perform, thanks; good job.
I don't know about a Christmas update, but I remember a Halloween scene. I checked and it is still there in the game files, if you know how to modify the lines of code in the main menu, it should appear as selectable and it will play the scene. I did it for the last update but forgot exactly what I did.

Reactions: SisterFucker3099

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I honestly thought the story and writing couldn't get any more cringy after it went off the rails early on. That scene sequence of the sister completely raging out because "you don't fuck me like everybody else!" proved that theory wrong :)

At least this update finally delivered the non dream payout on my favorite girl. With that wrapped up I can finally let this one go now.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Dont know what to think about this avn. I had kinda good memorys about it but now when i played the update it was somehow cringe nonstop and its getting to wvm levels of harem absurdity.

All these poor, helpless bombshells which only can be safe when being railed by the mc daily.

Im not sure i ever cringed harder than when the mc is soooooooo guilty about fucking the three girls mother lol, it was so sad, there was nothing he could do about it, the vibrator broke and he promised her an orgasm. lol lol lol wtf

If the mc is a alpha bdsm dominator he should maybe own it and not behave super weird

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
On to the facepalms:

- I never understood why the small girl cut of her hair, longer she looks much more beautiful.

- Same with the girl with glasses, why the fuck does she want to have such big tits, her normal tits are beautiful.
Those are literally options for the player's preference. If you want Lisa's hair to stay long, don't cut it. If Anya's chest is too large, that's because you previously specified that you liked larger breasts.

Seems odd to facepalm the results when you had the option to choose the opposite beforehand.

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
The pregnancy system in this VN needs a little work. I know there is a saying about "dropping the kiddies at the pool" to state that you are going to drop some logs/pebble dash in the toilet but in regard to Kate's sex scene, giving pregnancy points for anal doesn't work.

Sep 14, 2023
Those are literally options for the player's preference. If you want Lisa's hair to stay long, don't cut it. If Anya's chest is too large, that's because you previously specified that you liked larger breasts.

Seems odd to facepalm the results when you had the option to choose the opposite beforehand.
I suspected it, but when I tried, she still cut her hair, because I was too nice to her. I was going through the pictures in the .rpa file, to see what I was missing. In the beginning I didn't even know I had the option to not cut her hair.

But because the walkthrough mod is always a version behind the new one. So I never used the mod for it.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Is this some weird ass Murican slang Ingrish? Kiddies at the fucking pool...like...dafuq? lol...

Never heard that 'saying' before in my damn life...
I've only heard it once, from a british comedian :)
I believe it's more of a British colloquialism as I've heard it many times from people all around me including family and friends. I've likely used it myself a few times, not sure where it originated from though, but it's very much a common phrase for some people here

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes