platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Updated for version 0.60

• Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Walkthrough removed(Dev added it's own - enable it in settings)
  • Unlocked all scenes in gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for gallery missing image error: MEGA -Install this if you get error when opening gallery - place into Reunion folder then overwrite the files when prompted
Hii New version is available.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Damn. I couldn't remember who half the women were in the game. No complaints. I am getting older and my memory is a bit foggier than it used to be. It was very nice to get back to Amy and Clara. Both of them have been left out of the game for too long in my humble opinion. Same with Sandra, but her return was not really up to snuff for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it. Cheers. Looking forward to the next update already.
An excessive number of female characters forced me to give up trying to play "Love and Sex: Second Base". I just started to get lost in them. The creators of this game just didn't finish their project in proper time. I hope that Mr. Karabinek will not follow this path.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I honestly need to constantly check up the name list of the harem to match up with each face. Too many LIs and too many one-dimensional interactions. Also I don't remember the previous contents but in this update we just repeat the same "MC has a mental breakdown - LI consoles him - they fuck" process multiple times which is so annoying to watch.

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
Pretty good update if you just focus on the main girls' interactions, still think that having so many LIs makes it dumb and waters down the potential of the game. I hadn't played it since June or July and I forgot about half of the girls, I kept confusing returning characters with new girls, but I guess at this point there is no helping the dev with his mania of increasing the harem. Just glad the main girls had some good scenes, hoping the next update still focuses more on them.

Reactions: destus

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
is it just me who find it weird that kate says she has always loved mc but few sentences ago she was saying she was about to get married to another? uhm context? its been a while since i played this vn

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
than
Gave it a try yesterday (request on discord)Keep in mind that the ingame phone has tiny buttons and is probably a bit hard to access. Hope it's working for you.
Info: the game has a WT now on it's own, therefore not added the WT Mod. But I added a gallery unlock on my own and some more game settings.

=================
Dec. 12, 2023
Updated the port to v0.65
=================

Android port from the game high compressed
with integrated gallery unlocker v0.65 (~1.9GB)
Pixeldrain -
Info: old saves made before game version v0.60 are not compatible because of the game rework with v0.60!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks bro

Remus81

Mar 1, 2020
Hello, this is my translation of the Reunion game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój jężyk mają) He He ... Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Reunion-0.3-pc
Hejka, mógłbyś całą resztę zrobić w wersji językowej po polsku. Wiem że to roboty od groma ale siła w Polsce ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: MixQQ

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
Reading some of the replies I'm glad I'm not the only who thinks there is a point where it's just too many LI's. It really starts to make the actual romance (which it seemed to be a focus at first) diluted and now there are girls from the very beginning we haven't seen in forever because new LI's keep getting added

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
Hello to be sincere i don't remember where i was in the story. 1 update each 6 months !!!! the last one was in july 2023, and before oct 2022 (if correct)
I don't need an update each week, but too many time between each one, I lost the interest in the game.
Maybe I download this one but if it is only to have sex scene and to don't understand the story, not for me !

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hello to be sincere i don't remember where i was in the story. 1 update each 6 months !!!! the last one was in july 2023, and before oct 2022 (if correct)
I don't need an update each week, but too many time between each one, I lost the interest in the game.
Maybe I download this one but if it is only to have sex scene and to don't understand the story, not for me !
OH NOOO!

Anyways...

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
View attachment 3166437

you should make a drinking game out of it.
Every time he shows that shitface *cough* emotion, drink...
you would be drunk within less than 10 minutes :LOL::LOL:

i like the game only because of the hot women but the mc is such an ugly fucker..

you should really rework him for a more realistic story just saying
That and the orange "thinking" text against a black background being hard as fuck to read, are my main two complaints.

Reactions: jsshunter
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes