m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I think mc need a castle for his harem guys.
I like this story coz the story let keep mc collect the girls for his harem and all babe is super hot. I bet developer love a busty babe too thats why all girls got sexy tits :LOL:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Damn long time since I've played this. I recall this game was somewhat fun, and I've always liked harems, but at some point the number is quite big. Including another girl may decrease the importance of others in story. I recall that the story and relevance of the sister's friend was barely noticeable for example.

Don't get me wrong, I love harems, and the renders are nice, but if not well written it feels rushed and the girls lack emotional bond to both MC and story.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
how come i liked this game's update more than being a dik's, even though that one took a year to make, is vastly more complex and has way better animations?

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Looks like we are getting closer and closer to confirmed pregnancies with this new update. Fun times ahead :love:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Damn. I couldn't remember who half the women were in the game. No complaints. I am getting older and my memory is a bit foggier than it used to be. It was very nice to get back to Amy and Clara. Both of them have been left out of the game for too long in my humble opinion. Same with Sandra, but her return was not really up to snuff for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it. Cheers. Looking forward to the next update already.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes