McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Very nice update. Thank you.

Seems not all the continuity errors involving Clara were fixed.

Like this scene: [label day_04_scene_04] where MC tells Clara to meet in his office in 10 minutes, and Clara walks in with Sandra, .. all while Sandra says nothing and magically disappears a split second before MC grabs Clara.

Could fix the scene by adding extra line or two of text ... involving mention of Sandra leaving the room with enough pause in the scene before MC grabs Clara.... or re-render the scene without Sandra.

edit: added more info

edit2: something like this can work [part of "day_04.rpy" just the scene, down to 'menu' line]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
The developer must secretly be sponsored by Baskin Robbins ice cream.....if my math is right there are now 31 flavours of women in the game for love interests :sneaky:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Updated for version 0.60

• Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Walkthrough removed(Dev added it's own - enable it in settings)
  • Unlocked all scenes in gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for gallery missing image error: MEGA -Install this if you get error when opening gallery - place into Reunion folder then overwrite the files when prompted
new update

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Sep 14, 2023
On to the facepalms:

- I never understood why the small girl cut of her hair, longer she looks much more beautiful.

- Same with the girl with glasses, why the fuck does she want to have such big tits, her normal tits are beautiful.

- Because of all the girls involved I lost track of the story.

I do however love that you can to select which girls you want to add to your party/harem

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
On to the facepalms:

- I never understood why the small girl cut of her hair, longer she looks much more beautiful.

- Same with the girl with glasses, why the fuck does she want to have such big tits, her normal tits are beautiful.

- Because of all the girls involved I lost track of the story.

I do however love that you can to select which girls you want to add to your party/harem
Select....dafuq? SELECT?

This is REUNION! Meet girl...add to harem! *angry face* :ROFLMAO:

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hey Everyone maybe dumb Question but how do I use the Update Patch? I downloaded it and in the Zip File there's only a File named "patch_065.rpa". Do I just put them in the game folder or what should I do with it?

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes