testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
The problem is that it's just the latest example of an increasing trend towards this, which is not a matter of a specific occasion, but a problem with the writing quality, tension and story building.
I dont mind the story to be honest. I've learned over time not to be so caught up on the mistakes made by others and myself at times due to knowing that many users/devs have English as a second or third language. In regard to the story though the main qualm I have with it is the girls and what they could bring to the table. There are a lot of girls who cant really help the MC as much other than being there to help the MC release some sexual frustration. Take the two new additions aka the news reporters, their main skills to help the MC would be focused around research but in all honesty that is a skill anyone can learn since it focuses on finding trustworthy sources and unless they have some pretty good contacts that can be used, they are just like most of the other girls in that house. The addition of the nurse can potentially be helpful as I mentioned previously and the private investigator can also be just as good while also providing security for when the MC is out of the house chasing down leads.

Reactions: Requiem131

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
and the private investigator can also be just as good while also providing security for when the MC is out of the house chasing down leads.
Amber seems a poor choice for security. She mentioned not liking guns, and she was captured by the bumbling idiot cop without any resistance. She ended up chained up and repeatedly raped, and almost wound up in Ming's auction.

Reactions: Requiem131

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Updated for version 0.60

• Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Walkthrough removed(Dev added it's own - enable it in settings)
  • Unlocked all scenes in gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for gallery missing image error: MEGA -Install this if you get error when opening gallery - place into Reunion folder then overwrite the files when prompted

I hope scrappy still works on this one

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I want to ask a question. In the previous version, some characters inexplicably joined the harem without giving me any choice, such as the youngest sister. Is this issue now fixed? If anyone knows, thank you for your answers
more the merrier and dunno if joining to harem has been altered.

I hope scrappy still works on this one
for wt don't need.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
I agree with you there. I'll never understand why devs think we want to be constantly reminded of LI's previous sex lives. I'd prefer none of them ever had one. Rachel was the biggest disappointment for me, personally. Probably one of the hottest girls in the game, and I love redheads, but dev felt it necessary to constantly mention that she'll take any dick that gets within 50 miles of her. Because of that, I have to keep her away from MC and all his girls, to avoid her turning the harem into a cesspool of STDs. The only non-lesbian sex scene I could imagine her being in would involve MC fucking her with a traffic cone to see if it could ever fill her cavernous pussy. I just hope Amy keeps her word that she won't fuck Rachel anymore, and if Rachel ever lays a finger on Lisa, she's going off that fucking cliff.

Oh, and don't get me started on Amber's line "Before he raped me for the umpteenth time". Why not just "Before he raped me."? Seemed extremely unnecessary and sick to add that.
Nah some ppl feels like if she says i'm the best fuck she ever had then she must love me and i'm powerful...and who says that dick head didn’t do anything to amber..and now he introduced kate who i assume broke up with MC when they were younger and she says i've always loved you (but she was getting fucked by her ex-boyfriend). Now she come across MC by pure chance and ready to jump his shota dick coz she always loved him.
Meh i'm not gonna whining coz already dropped this game...it's painful to read.

Last edited:

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
Updated for version 0.60

• Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Walkthrough removed(Dev added it's own - enable it in settings)
  • Unlocked all scenes in gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for gallery missing image error: MEGA -Install this if you get error when opening gallery - place into Reunion folder then overwrite the files when prompted
We need a hero to update this mod

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Are models open source or do people just steal them? I recognize several people. At least I finally get to impregnate Lisa after The Tyrant fell apart.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are models open source or do people just steal them? I recognize several people. At least I finally get to impregnate Lisa after The Tyrant fell apart.
daz3d assets, those come in packs which cost mucho dineros so not surprising at all that same (customized or not) appear on many games.

Reactions: Lucifel

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Nah some ppl feels like if she says i'm the best fuck she ever had then she must love me and i'm powerful...and who says that dick head didn’t do anything to amber..and now he introduced kate who i assume broke up with MC when they were younger and she says i've always loved you (but she was getting fucked by her ex-boyfriend). Now she come across MC by pure chance and ready to jump his shota dick coz she always loved him.
Meh i'm not gonna whining coz already dropped this game...it's painful to read.
So u dropping the game means there's no choice for us players to tell her to go fuck herself?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I have to wonder if the dev knows the difference between polygamy and polyamory, because what they describe in the game up to this point is polyamory yet it's referred to as polygamy a few times in the dialogue.
Somehow I don't think you know the difference...

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
What impressed me the most in this game was not LI, but the MC always had an angry look on his face, ready to curse at any moment:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
What impressed me the most in this game was not LI, but the MC always had an angry look on his face, ready to curse at any moment:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The amazing thing about this MC is that he has sex with an incredible number of women and I never see him smile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KrusherKev
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes