Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
The game comes with a Harem Tag - it speaks for itself
It would be nice if that meant you get to choose who is in your Harem lol. I suppose that would be far too many branching stories to make so its easier to just pretend like your choices matter. Otherwise the Dev would need to makes scenes for every possible combinations of girls you chose or reject at certain parts of the story. Each update would take years lol

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Seriously what is wrong with this dev and his need to force rape into or even attempted rape so much? First you had the Sandra backstory which received major back lash from his patreons and here on this site, so he had to change it. You think he would learn his lesson? But no. Then you have the attempted rape on Jennifer and Jill that was just two seconds away from reaching dreaded waters. Then same scene almost succesful rape of Veronica by the same guys in the previous scene. Then again another attempted rape of Veronica in one the dumbest ways. It feels like the dev is just forcing his own fetish and seeing how far he can go before it blows up in his face from his patreons or on here. It's like he just can't help himself and makes the absolute perfectly silly scenario just for a rape to occur, when it is nowhere near likely for it to happen like that.

When this started out the one of the last things most expected was forced scenes to move the plot like these. It's like he couldn't think of any other way to get the girls closer to the MC than that or progress the relationship? It has gotten to the rediculous stage now. It feels like everytime now you see on of your girls walking on the street in any particular scene might just get jumped or attacked. Like they just moving from one location to another you might see your love interest attacked.

Plus to top it all off in the latest update the dev had to make a dumb scenario for the Amber, a professional investigator, to get jumped caught and actually raped. Seriously? You introduce a new intended love interest only to have her raped? Then make it even more confusing by the follow up dialogue in different scenes, where hen you just rescue her she says "before he got to rape her again for the umpteenth time" (just hearing that turned my off from her and killed the intimacy), to another scene during the family meeting when she says or implies that MC saved her before she got raped? So which is it?

Now I am worried about what the dev is going to do next? I mean what's next? Ming's team finds out where he lives and takes all his girls hostage to auction them off and attempts to rape them (or where this dev is going actually rapes them)?

Right now the only thing carrying this game are the models, dialogue not the best, but story I am not sure if even the dev knows where he is going with it.

By the way was anyone else confused by the statements Amber made, because she is saying two different things? Also can anyone recommend a different game with models like this that are hot as hell and heavily stacked with a large harem, because this one is just getting ridiculous in terms of the direction the story is going?

Last edited:

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
Seriously what is wrong with this dev and his need to force rape into or even attempted rape so much? First you had the Sandra backstory which received major back lash from his patreons and here on this site, so he had to change it. You think he would learn his lesson? But no. Then you have the attempted rape on Jennifer and Jill that was just two seconds away from reaching dreaded waters. Then same scene almost succesful rape of Veronica by the same guys in the previous scene. Then again another attempted rape of Veronica in one the dumbest ways. It feels like the dev is just forcing his own fetish and seeing how far he can go before it blows up in his face from his patreons or on here. It's like he just can't help himself and makes the absolute perfectly silly scenario just for a rape to occur, when it is nowhere near likely for it to happen like that.

When this started out the one of the last things most expected was forced scenes to move the plot like these. It's like he couldn't think of any other way to get the girls closer to the MC than that or progress the relationship? It has gotten to the rediculous stage now. It feels like everytime now you see on of your girls walking on the street in any particular scene might just get jumped or attacked. Like they just moving from one location to another you might see your love interest attacked.

Plus to top it all off in the latest update the dev had to make a dumb scenario for the Amber, a professional investigator, to get jumped caught and actually raped. Seriously? You introduce a new intended love interest only to have her raped? Then make it even more confusing by the follow up dialogue in different scenes, where hen you just rescue her she says "before he got to rape her again for the umpteenth time" (just hearing that turned my off from her and killed the intimacy), to another scene during the family meeting when she says or implies that MC saved her before she got raped? So which is it?

Now I am worried about what the dev is going to do next? I mean what's next? Ming's team finds out where he lives and takes all his girls hostage to auction them off and attempts to rape them (or where this dev is going actually rapes them)?

Right now the only thing carrying this game are the models, dialogue not the best, but story I am not sure if even the dev knows where he is going with it.

By the way was anyone else confused by the statements Amber made, because she is saying two different things? Also can anyone recommend a different game with models like this that are hot as hell and heavily stacked with a large harem, because this one is just getting ridiculous in terms of the direction the story is going?
If you always save them then what's the issue my dude? It just adds some tension to the story right? lol

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Made an incest patch maybe someone will be interested.
version: [v0.65]
feature: makes Linda mc's Mother. Jennifer, Nicole, Lisa - mc's sisters, сhanges some lines in the game.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
There are a lot of branches in the game, so I must have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
Maybe mod the incest mod to a split family or add another mod similar to this idea to fix the story continuity in some places. By step and real sisters via a swap of half the sister into step sister and missing stepmom to mom as well as Linda relegated to step mother this way it could maintain base story continuity meanwhile adding the i-content.

It just doesn't seem presumable a person going to the lengths the MC does for step mother as the mod and story continuity stands.

As a side note you could always turn one of the the other females into sisters with a simple dialogue line of; (Your dad and I had a one night stand and this your long lost sister "insert female name" or Your dad and my mom had short term affair ending shortly before my birth and well I'm your long lost sister) because "dad" sure seemed to be willing to water the lawns of many yards. As someone who came from a small town shit like this is more plausible to happen, than not.

On esleworld...
How hard is to put a duration of play on save game time stamp?

Feb 1, 2021
Updated for version 0.60

• Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Walkthrough removed(Dev added it's own - enable it in settings)
  • Unlocked all scenes in gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for gallery missing image error: MEGA -Install this if you get error when opening gallery - place into Reunion folder then overwrite the files when prompted

Hi scrappy Any plans for mod update for v0.65?

Thanks

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I just found this little gem and I am at the point where the MC visits Ms. Ming to settle Linda's debt. How far am I into the story?

TYIA

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I just found this little gem and I am at the point where the MC visits Ms. Ming to settle Lynda's debt. How far am I into the story?

TYIA
about halfway i think, hope you enjoy the rest because the story essence kinda chances soon after

Reactions: SoiCowboy
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes