WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
It's so damn weird how different everybody's game behave here. I have the full uncompressed version with scrappy's mod and i only got one missing image.
Agreed. I also use the uncompressed version, but i always get the missing day_2 message and the Kelly wall sex animations errors, at least with the WT-Mod.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Agreed. I also use the uncompressed version, but i always get the missing day_2 message and the Kelly wall sex animations errors, at least with the WT-Mod.
Hmmm, I haven't tried starting from the beginning, maybe I'd have more missing images then, gotta check that later.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hmmm, I haven't tried starting from the beginning, maybe I'd have more missing images then, gotta check that later.
I decided to start anew, because i had no clue about anything anymore in this story. I propably could play further and ignore the errors, but tbh, unfortunatly it bothers me alot. :cautious:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
in game missed default or define
Code:
default karen_jessica_revenge = False
default karen_jessica_choices_day_09 = False
default karen_megan_revenge = False
that why game have most errors in orig and modded
i unren main game and patches (0.45, 0.50, 0.50a) and compared code - in some places this code disappear and reappear again, same going in scrappy mod
+ image fix patch broke code, so you need bg day_xx.png and bg end_of_day_xx.png
also webp version(at least) don't have end_of_day_11 and 12 images at all
there also some places that misslabeled or not formatted at all texts, incorrect behavior of choices (i.e. if you click first - second may disappear, but if you start from latest it work ok

mod remaster story with XOR choices to harem game, so, it must be bugged because original have bugs in code too

babaex

May 28, 2022
It's so damn weird how different everybody's game behave here. I have the full uncompressed version with scrappy's mod and i only got one missing image.
I am not so sure about that. Sometimes the images are not really missing but are in the wrong format or are not defines in the script.rpy file (this applies for day images and Becky Day 10 sex scene animations). Originally I played only Day 12 and there were missing animations but this was easily solved by adding them from 0.5a update. Everything seemed OK but I was wrong. The real problems starts when you start a new game. The first reported problem was about missing images from non smoking smoking choice. This was minor problem and in fact was wrong format problem. I copied them in different format and the problem was solved. The real test is about missing Jessica content from Day 11. The content is there but is inaccessible in version 0.5 (the bar bug is related to that). The game behavior also depends from player choices and we don't know if the reported problems are from one and the same choices. No missing images doesn't mean there are no bugs. The player can exact revenge on both Karen and Jessica or only Karen and if I am not wrong the latter was not bugged.
I didn't report all the findings I made. I just summarized the most important things. In fact I was able to load saves from version 0.5 in version 0.5a but the opposite was not possible. This only indicates that there were important changes in the scripts. If I am not wrong scrappy uses scripts from version 0.5 or early versions and not from version 0.5a. This could mess the saves. I just hope that the developer solves all this for the next version even if that means that the old saves won't work.
And one last thing: can you play the gallery with scrappy's mod on version 0.5a? I mean all scenes from the gallery?

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am not so sure about that. Sometimes the images are not really missing but are in the wrong format or are not defines in the script.rpy file (this applies for day images and Becky Day 10 sex scene animations). Originally I played only Day 12 and there were missing animations but this was easily solved by adding them from 0.5a update. Everything seemed OK but I was wrong. The real problems starts when you start a new game. The first reported problem was about missing images from non smoking smoking choice. This was minor problem and in fact was wrong format problem. I copied them in different format and the problem was solved. The real test is about missing Jessica content from Day 11. The content is there but is inaccessible in version 0.5 (the bar bug is related to that). The game behavior also depends from player choices and we don't know if the reported problems are from one and the same choices. No missing images doesn't mean there are no bugs. The player can exact revenge on both Karen and Jessica or only Karen and if I am not wrong the latter was not bugged.
I didn't report all the findings I made. I just summarized the most important things. In fact I was able to load saves from version 0.5 in version 0.5a but the opposite was not possible. This only indicates that there were important changes in the scripts. If I am not wrong scrappy uses scripts from version 0.5 or early versions and not from version 0.5a. This could mess the saves. I just hope that the developer solves all this for the next version even if that means that the old saves won't work.
And one last thing: can you play the gallery with scrappy's mod on version 0.5a? I mean all scenes from the gallery?
No, i just checked and the Gallery crashes immediately.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Well i just finished playing the latest version and only got one error that i was thankfully able to ignore and press on. Sucks to hear that so many people are having troubles.

Over all, the story is pretty good, i'm enjoying it. I noticed tho that some choices you make deprive you of some scenes in the story. Normally, that would be completely fine, but later scenes reference heavily those scenes that you missed and it gets a bit confusing. Guess i should just pursue every girl in order to avoid confusion.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Excuse me, I downloaded update 0.50 and when playing I just got 4 or 5 dialogue lines betweem Mary and Lisa in the bed then "to be continued" , is that is ok or some thing wrong in my download or setup.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Excuse me, I downloaded update 0.50 and when playing I just got 4 or 5 dialogue lines betweem Mary and Lisa in the bed then "to be continued" , is that is ok or some thing wrong in my download or setup.
old wt-mod. also you need 2 updates more.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
is a be-1.jpg

Save Bella! She be this gorgeous sweetie who loves coconuts and
i sa be-2.jpg

is so nervous because MC does not help her as he does the other strung out honeys around.

Last edited:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day_01.rpy", line 682, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_01_sex
  File "game/day_01.rpy", line 710, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_anal
  File "game/day_02.rpy", line 229, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
  File "game/day_04.rpy", line 597, in script call
    call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
  File "game/day_05.rpy", line 152, in script call
    call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
  File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1830, in script call
    call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
  File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2407, in script call
    call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
  File "game/day_08.rpy", line 1615, in script call
    call screen keira_day_08_cumshots
  File "game/day_09.rpy", line 496, in script call
    call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
  File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3935, in script
    menu decisions_and_choices_part2:
  File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3937, in <module>
    "{color=#74B2F4}Karen and Jessica.{/color}" if karen_megan_choices_day_09 == False:
NameError: name 'karen_megan_choices_day_09' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day_01.rpy", line 682, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_01_sex
  File "game/day_01.rpy", line 710, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_anal
  File "game/day_02.rpy", line 229, in script call
    call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
  File "game/day_04.rpy", line 597, in script call
    call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
  File "game/day_05.rpy", line 152, in script call
    call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
  File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1830, in script call
    call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
  File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2407, in script call
    call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
  File "game/day_08.rpy", line 1615, in script call
    call screen keira_day_08_cumshots
  File "game/day_09.rpy", line 496, in script call
    call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
  File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3935, in script
    menu decisions_and_choices_part2:
  File "D:\New folder\New folder\games\New folder (29)\Reunion-v0.5a-pc\Reunion-v0.5a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "D:\New folder\New folder\games\New folder (29)\Reunion-v0.5a-pc\Reunion-v0.5a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "D:\New folder\New folder\games\New folder (29)\Reunion-v0.5a-pc\Reunion-v0.5a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\New folder\New folder\games\New folder (29)\Reunion-v0.5a-pc\Reunion-v0.5a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3937, in <module>
    "{color=#74B2F4}Karen and Jessica.{/color}" if karen_megan_choices_day_09 == False:
NameError: name 'karen_megan_choices_day_09' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Reunion 0.5a
Wed Jul 13 16:03:38 2022
errror

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes