cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi there,
The Imagefix is to change all references for "webp" to "png" so that should not be a fix here.
This is the picture that is missing "jennifer1_sex_doggy_day_12" but is does not let you know which file type it is referring to.
It is referenced 4 times so it is not the mods fault.
Looks like I will have to unren it and wait a long time.
Thanks for your help.
try with webp version.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Played this for the first time and liked it. Had just an error butt could bypass that. Just now it's between 4-5* for me.

babaex

May 28, 2022
Hi there,
The Imagefix is to change all references for "webp" to "png" so that should not be a fix here. (WRONG)
This is the picture that is missing "jennifer1_sex_doggy_day_12" but is does not let you know which file type it is referring to.
It is referenced 4 times so it is not the mods fault.
Just tried it with both versions of the "gallery.rpy" file.
Crashes both times.
Looks like I will have to unren it and wait a long time.
Thanks for your help.
No image or movie file is named like that so this is not an issue with missing image or movie. It's most probably script problem but I could not say in which script is the problem.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
No image or movie file is named like that so this is not an issue with missing image or movie. It's most probably script problem but I could not say in which script is the problem.
Hi,
Yes I now know.
It is a fault in scrappy's mod.
He changed four lines from " jennifer_sex_doggy_day_12_1" to " jennifer1_sex_doggy_day_12"
Not devs fault at all.
Thanks for a great game.

Last edited:

Hpipe22

Jun 24, 2022
Smoking fetish content where exactly? Day 10 and I've only seen one lady (Linda) holding a cigarette in one image. Am I missing something?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Smoking fetish content where exactly? Day 10 and I've only seen one lady (Linda) holding a cigarette in one image. Am I missing something?
Yes you do, the smoking warning at the start of the game was placed there because people got pissed that the MC smokes.

frank4op

Dec 16, 2019
can someone help me after I downloaded the 0.45ver(uncompressed) i tried extracting the 0.5ver but it gave me (the archive is corrupt) ? so what do

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can someone help me after I downloaded the 0.45ver(uncompressed) i tried extracting the 0.5ver but it gave me (the archive is corrupt) ? so what do
1. with what did you try extract it?
2. are you sure you got complete dl? to make sure you got that dl file with jdownloader.

Oct 14, 2021
is the difference between the uncompressed and compressed version so wide that it makes you want to just dl the uncompressed version?

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes