Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Updated for version 0.55

Game version: v0.55
  • Fixed some gameplay and replay errors
  • Added 2 scenes to Gallery

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Fix for gallery missing image error: MEGA - place into Reunion/game overwrite the files when prompted
Thank you so much for updating your mod Scrappy, welcome back. :giggle:

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
1674053046121.png

Said almost immediately after being ambushed by dumb and dumber, and shortly after being hit in the back of the head with a vase by someone who he knows hates him.

Pretty much the only person being less careful than him is the blind man running around a minefield while juggling bottles of nitroglycerin.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I don't get any errors and I can enter the gallery,and I know you said that if it can't find a thumbnail it will show a pink box but almost all of the old scene are shown as pink boxes View attachment 2319916 View attachment 2319917 for me and I thought that maybe the patch must be updated because there is no way the dev forgot to put all these images in the game.
That's why I asked.:giggle:
All the thing does is add a handler for missing images, it doesn't muck around with any game files.
If you see pink, the images really are missing (or misnamed).

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2320289

Said almost immediately after being ambushed by dumb and dumber, and shortly after being hit in the back of the head with a vase by someone who he knows hates him.

Pretty much the only person being less careful than him is the blind man running around a minefield while juggling bottles of nitroglycerin.
I know he gets jumped almost daily, he really needs a body guard or an entourage to follow him around, I bet as soon as he uncuffs Linda she’s going to poke him in the eye kick his balls and run away

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
After Linda was sold, and bitch tried getting more money out you. mc goes to the bar, complains alot then I get a large error like in pics wont go any fether!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I am trying to play this game again, but I am not sure why there are any choices. My MC turned down Sandra at the beginning when she invited him to dinner, and yet she and the MC kept referring to their date even though they didn't have one. This happened again, when Jennifer invites the MC to dinner and then askes to take a walk. I had the MC decline the invite and yet the next day, the MC is meeting with Lisa, telling her all about the date in the park he had with Jennifer.

I know the dev probably didn't expect people to turn down these women, but then don't bother to put the choices in. I mean, just make it a VN or something.

UPDATE: Lol... it happened again. The MC ignored Amy and Rachel in the bar when they were being hassled by some dudes, and then later the two girls described how the MC came to their rescue. What a joke.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I am trying to play this game again, but I am not sure why there are any choices. My MC turned down Sandra at the beginning when she invited him to dinner, and yet she and the MC kept referring to their date even though they didn't have one. This happened again, when Jennifer invites the MC to dinner and then askes to take a walk. I had the MC decline the invite and yet the next day, the MC is meeting with Lisa, telling her all about the date in the park he had with Jennifer.

I know the dev probably didn't expect people to turn down these women, but then don't bother to put the choices in. I mean, just make it a VN or something.
Do you mean kinetic novel? It's already a vn.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Updated for version 0.55

Fix for gallery missing image error: MEGA - place into Reunion/game overwrite the files when prompted
Awesome thanks for the mod update and the gallery fix

Unfortunately there are still issues in the compressed version with the Pictorials and Gallery

Clicking Pictorials

Click Linda's Gallery Scenes, I'm sure there's more similar error

Clicking Keira Gallery animations

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Updated for version 0.55

I wonder if it is Game related or mod related

1674075973817.png

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
That lesbian tag optional/avoidable or not ?
there is a bi girl couple then there a 2 woman who have feelings for each other and (i didn´t played the new update yet) then there is like some say no matter what you choose it happened that there is a threesome lesbian/bi scene with 3 girls if i read it right another scene with 2 girls no matter what you choose
seems like it there is only 1 path so far

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
there is a bi girl couple then there a 2 woman who have feelings for each other and (i didn´t played the new update yet) then there is like some say no matter what you choose it happened that there is a threesome lesbian/bi scene with 3 girls if i read it right another scene with 2 girls no matter what you choose
seems like it there is only 1 path so far
Shouldn't this be tagged as Kinetic novel then ? And not a good one at that because seems like every female is a lesbian or bi here. Well, gonna steer clear of this one then.
Thank you for answering.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Shouldn't this be tagged as Kinetic novel then ? And not a good one at that because seems like every female is a lesbian or bi here. Well, gonna steer clear of this one then.
Thank you for answering.
the problem for me is the game tells you in the character screen if the girl is bi or straight so youm should be able to avoid the bi girls if you want exception being the two the mc started off with. as someone who dislikes lesbian content this game never bothered me until this update when a girl lablesd as straight takes part in a lesbian threesome while the mc is off somewhere else. Also with lisa i chose options that should prevent her from being bi but it still classes her as bi.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
the problem for me is the game tells you in the character screen if the girl is bi or straight so youm should be able to avoid the bi girls if you want exception being the two the mc started off with. as someone who dislikes lesbian content this game never bothered me until this update when a girl lablesd as straight takes part in a lesbian threesome while the mc is off somewhere else. Also with lisa i chose options that should prevent her from being bi but it still classes her as bi.
it´s a shame really game was good/decent so far but after i read what happend in the new update i don´t know choices are for nothing now

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
as someone who dislikes lesbian content this game never bothered me until this update when a girl lablesd as straight takes part in a lesbian threesome while the mc is off somewhere else.
That right there is the game killer stuff for me. I was thinking about giving this a try with this update, very glad i didn't.
The level of annoyance can be overwhelming when you sunk your time into a game for year(s) and then shit like this happens.
I guess this is what happens when you don't properly clarify the tags and from what i understand the major one missing here is the Kinetic novel because that automatically means that every other tag becomes unavoidable as there are no choices or if they are present they are hollow and irrelevant (like here), don't really know what exactly dev is thinking but this here is a mess.
Anyways, moving on.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I don't even know how you could tell that was a lesbian scene it was so dark for me, I couldn't see shit maybe make out a boob here and there.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I wonder if it is Game related or mod related

View attachment 2321084
Awesome thanks for the mod update and the gallery fix

Unfortunately there are still issues in the compressed version with the Pictorials and Gallery

Clicking Pictorials

Click Linda's Gallery Scenes, I'm sure there's more similar error

Clicking Keira Gallery animations
I'm finding the same error without the mod playing the compressed version. It might be related to the images being converted to webm format rather than the PNG files of the original.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm finding the same error without the mod playing the compressed version. It might be related to the images being converted to webm format rather than the PNG files of the original.
I was able to fix the missing images by either converting the affected WEBM files to PNG or downloading the 25GB version, decompiling the 0.55.rpa file and extracting the required PNG files.

The only error I found that is caused by the mod after doing it, is the error regarding Keira's Gallery animations

Reactions: dbp5ca
3.40 star(s) 122 Votes