possum1

May 17, 2018
it has to be the neon light transitions that are making this game heavy. why are there so many neon light transitions

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it has to be the neon light transitions that are making this game heavy. why are there so many neon light transitions
well cause dev is ............. better not say it.

game is heavy cause it lacks optimization.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I am reading that animations/scenes were removed and will be put back? Any eta on when that will happen? I don't want to play if scenes are missing.

babaex

May 28, 2022
I am reading that animations/scenes were removed and will be put back? Any eta on when that will happen? I don't want to play if scenes are missing.
The animations from Day 9 and Day 10 are completely removed now but probably they will be put back if the new animation with Kelly could be used as some sort of indication. In fact only the developer could say what is planned for sure. Meantime you can use this: https://f95zone.to/threads/reunion-v0-55-karabinek.52669/post-9975708

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
the Keira story is messed up hard...MC give her the usb asking for decription, when she give him back files still encrypted and he oesn't even be mad at the fact it's stille ncrypted and speak as he never paid keira for the work?? really??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the Keira story is messed up hard...MC give her the usb asking for decription, when she give him back files still encrypted and he oesn't even be mad at the fact it's stille ncrypted and speak as he never paid keira for the work?? really??
it's trick.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Nah, those animations only make up for a small bit of the total size, they're about 57MB worth of data.
And apart from the start and end of each day animations, there's only one that is re-used over and over, but is still just the one file.
The big hit is caused by all images being in PNG format instead of lossless webp.
There's an official compressed version in the OP and two alternate ones linked to just a few posts above mine...

Also just found a few posts about removed animations, they may have been removed from the code but I found the animations still present in the rpa file.
Only after going through the code (see below) and trying to put them back in did I find a restoration mod that puts m all back and also fixes some other things I missed myself.

Spent about a week going through the code since it also felt messed up, and going by the coding style, it looks like different persons coded different parts.
Some parts use a fairly consistent naming scheme for both labels and files, other parts use a completely different naming format and the most amateuristic label naming
(e.g. I actually found a "label next" )
I also came across constructions that, if changes where made to that particular file, the chance of saves made at that point no longer working would be a possibility.
e.g. calls to screens without a "called from" clause, and the called screen making jumps to labels without a return to make the code continue at the next statement after the call.
And don't get me started about the used English, I hope the dev isn't a native English speaker, at least that would be an excuse.
But even if he (or she?) is, it seriously needs some fine-tooth combing by a good proofreader.

This may sound a bit on the negative side, but actually, the game itself is not bad, the graphic design is great, you can tell there's a lot of attention spent on the design of the overall UI.
I've seen comments about how some scenes are a bit too descriptive and feel more like reading a story, but that's actually what you're doing.
That it happens to be accompanied by graphic images to visualize the scene is what makes it a visual novel. ;)
And the neon type intermissions, well, I actually like them, it looks a heck of a lot better than a simple black screen with some text plastered on it, like the bulk of the other intermission screens.

And then this... Day 6, MC having diner with Jennifer... a magical serving tray...

Here she's carrying it
screenshot0001.png

Next scene they're both sitting at the table and the tray still magically floats there
screenshot0002.png

and this, day 7 after MC waking up from a nightmare, having a drink with Khloe
1676079446969.png
Either the left eye (viewed from MC's perspective, for us it's the right eye) got pasted in later or it's a lighting issue, whichever, the result looks like, but just isn't, the remnants of a black eye.

Last edited:
Reactions: possum1

EridianX

Jul 24, 2018
So been playing a little of this, and so far it's not bad. The biggest issue i have is that the dialogue is kinda fucked. It feels like it was written by someone that doesn't have a firm grasp on english and then did a very rough proof reading. Lots of text feels stiff and robotic, and a lot of it is redundant. And then a lot just kind of implies stuff. Like we know the mc has one of his girls investigating stuff, but we get a scene about nicole getting ready to talk to the mc and lie to him, and then we get a scene of him talking about her blackmailer already. So we can guess that he was told about it from his girl who was investigating, but unless i missed it, no such conversation was shown to us, a mild gripe since as i said we can put two and two together just fine, but i really feel the whole game could benefit a ton by just having someone go through and clean up the text. Re-write some stuff to sound more fluid and natural. A good example of this would be, i am at a scene right now with jennifer and it's the part where the mc tells her what happened in the past. At the house she says: Thank you very much. It means a lot to me. Thank you for being honest with me and once again I apologize for everything. The whole game sounds like this so far, very unnatural. A better way to write this scene would be something like: Thanks for this, it meant a lot. I'm glad you told me the truth, and I'm sorry about everything. It means the same thing, but feels much more natural and reads better.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I see an incest tag but yet there's a Patreon ass-sucking screen at the start saying no incest or any other dumb shit Patreon doesn't like (why not give them a reach-around while you are at it Karabinek?). So which is it because I don't see an incest patch? Dunno why people waste money on any dev on Patreon, it only encourages them to keep kissing their asses to the point Patreon might as well write the stories themselves.
Are you gonna spam this shit in every fucking thread on here or what? You think people are going to rally behind you or something? Oh how's your sister by the way nakedsingularity?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
do you have any disadvantages if you play the compressed version?
well official compressed is just turned from pngs to webp, you dont see much dif if you compare, tho last scene with last update was pixelated bit much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tho havent dl full version to compare if thats only compression issue, but beyond that with this one you dont really notice

in short compressed got reduced quality, how much and how it looks - depend on compressor

yangjahat

Dec 25, 2019
ive been follow the WT mod, but there is locked gallery. is it for the next update or i didnt get it bcs there is another path?

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
ive been follow the WT mod, but there is locked gallery. is it for the next update or i didnt get it bcs there is another path?
It would help if you post the locked gallery you are asking about. Don't expect an answer from me however I don't use the gallery, I just use the many saves I have to relive the scenes.

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes