cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, following the release notes. All I do is put the Patch 070 into the game folder and it should run smoothly? Or do I need to do anything else?
well there are 3 posts about what to do, 1 is to rename patch to archive.rpa, other is to rename it to scripts.rpa and 3rd is to rename it as patch_07.rpa.

BDI

May 23, 2017
About that update patch, I just changed the name to script and overrode the existing script and the game. runs fine. Why the dev could not do it him self, I do not know.

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hey guys !! There is a compressed version already ?
You bet there is, but...

with every one like you asking for a compressed Version instead of searching it yourself the post with the actual compressed Version gets pushed back more and more on the results page for Search which makes it even harder to find. DUH!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
when will be the release updated right? withopout having to change, rename etc? any idea?

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
You are complaining about something so stupid, download v0.65 and extract all the .rpa files, then download the 0.70 update and extract the .rpa, throw the extracted files into the game folder and be happy, in fact my compression was about 2.80gb. I tried to port android but I found this beautiful error "bar adjustment yadj style 'vscrollbar' default"

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

nurcan117

Dec 16, 2022
can you guys try this patch? i'm new to this game so i didnt reach day 15 yet.

if you already download huge patch file, try renaming it z_patch70.rpa or something (with starting z)

what did i do?
- compared patch70.rpa against archive.rpa
- deleted same files (already in archive.rpa) = 5.34 GiB
- all image files are PNG, so i converted them to WEBP (%90 quality) = 541 MiB

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
Seems to what I said on Saturday holds merit about the point system and not just for sexual content being like a Kinetic Novel as of late,

but by choices in-general if a character like Jennifer can have -12 points and Linda have zero points and the scenes still being shown, that

leads me to believe that the story is on Rails (Kinetic Novel) Cloaked by choices that mayn't matter.

I'll still say it's good update and all, but don't threat your readers like were Obtuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdawg1234

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

if you already download huge patch file, try renaming it z_patch70.rpa or something (with starting z)

what did i do?
Member since 2022.
First Post Ever.
GoFile Link.

It's the holy trifecta of suspicion!
suspicious.jpg

BDI

May 23, 2017

what did i do?
About that update patch, I just changed the name to script and overrode the existing script and the game. runs fine. Why the dev could not do it him self, I do not know. Also, after unzipping the z_patch, I opened that folder AND re-named THAT file to script and put it in the game folder---worked like a dream then!!!

Reactions: wildride69

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

nurcan117

Dec 16, 2022
what's up with gofile?
- a file sharing website that gives me best downloading results, so i uploaded there

like i said in my previous post:

- deleted duplicate images/videos (same filename, same filesize with archive.rpa)
- converted all images (PNG) to WEBP with 90% quality to reduce filesize
- nothing else changed (rpy/rpyc and other non-image files are identical to original patch70.rpa)

i just wanted to help to users who doesnt know anything about how renpy works and doesnt want to download a patch bigger than original game.

would i sus someone who has only one post?
- yes

what can i do about it?
- nothing, even i record a video about how did i make that file, and analyze that files bit by bit, you wouldn't believe me anyways.

what can you do about it if that bothers you so much?
- unpack rpa, compare files, scan with antivirus etc

have a nice day.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
what's up with gofile?
- a file sharing website that gives me best downloading results, so i uploaded there

like i said in my previous post:

- deleted duplicate images/videos (same filename, same filesize with archive.rpa)
- converted all images (PNG) to WEBP with 90% quality to reduce filesize
- nothing else changed (rpy/rpyc and other non-image files are identical to original patch70.rpa)

i just wanted to help to users who doesnt know anything about how renpy works and doesnt want to download a patch bigger than original game.

would i sus someone who has only one post?
- yes

what can i do about it?
- nothing, even i record a video about how did i make that file, and analyze that files bit by bit, you wouldn't believe me anyways.

what can you do about it if that bothers you so much?
- unpack rpa, compare files, scan with antivirus etc

have a nice day.
nothing is wrong with gofile, its just recent issues that are with some game sharing and ppl dont want to get screwed by it. all that is to it.
you can read more here

3.40 star(s) 122 Votes