jan^s

Dec 19, 2019

solved

i was doing it.

first tyring to start 0.65 without patch and it works perfect. but after i rename and copy the patch i have an error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i was looking for the "missing" image and the images folder is almost empty. only a folder named Pictorials with a .txt inside

so i dont understand why 0.65 dont need the images and now 0.70 want it.
or maybe i dont understand it and you guys can tell me where the problem is.

Edit: ok i think maybe jan^s was wrong ,
cause i doing it now his wrong way and rename the patch to script and the game start and shows 0.70 in the main menu
Not going to defend the how to update this game. What I am going say is the dev should explain how to update it not the users, period. Because renaming it to scripts.rpa should not (and did not work when I tried it) most renpy games do not pull assets from both the archive.rpa and the scripts.rpa unless the dev has some code which modifies this standard behavior.

If it works for you then do it, if it doesn't then don't.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
ill just explain what worked for me ( even if for some it might not work and a other user stated its just wrong and his proposed solution seems to not be working for everyone ether)

screen1.PNG
i had no errors during my play-through and loaded my save from the last choice before the end off the 0.65 update (save dated to december)

screenshot0001.png
it did roll back a few renders but seems to be a common thing among some avn's

you can try it ,it worked for me ,if it doesn't then you could try other methods suggested

if you can wait, i suggest waiting for the proper release which should be in a week or 2 (IMO the update was more off a fan service lewd update then any real story progression but a few non - lewd things did happen)

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
change the patch to script.rpa and override the old script.

yes i know it looks wrong cause the script is the small file.. but it works for me. my game start and says 0.70 in mainmenu
Go into the v.65 game folder, there is this script file, don't delete it, rename the v.70 one by copying and pasting the same file name, don't write it on your own, I don't know why, but I didn't recognize it by writing it by hand alone. copy and paste the name and finally copy and paste v.70 and paste it in v.65 and replace the file and that's it

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
With version 0.65, I started over from the beginning, and out of curiosity, I tried rejecting certain girls, like Jennifer. However, even with a -4 relationship score, we still had sexual relations. Strange, isn't it?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
In that case, it would be better to make a simple visual novel with straightforward choices, but without a relationship points system.
yeah kinda feels like the dev changed his mind half way in. doesn't it?

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Capture.PNG
-12 relationship points with Jennifer but the sex scenes still happen. Same with Emily who has negative stats, and Linda at 0 points whom I ignored all along yet we still have sexual relations no matter what I do before, I've tested multiple paths.

• Haha
Reactions: KrusherKev

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
hmmm. did this somehow turn into pregnancy simulator? There isn´t a way anymore to just pull out and avoid pregnancy points? Meh... Welp, guess i need to repeat setting the creampie points to 1 xD

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Rhinochoc

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 3721801
-12 relationship points with Jennifer but the sex scenes still happen. Same with Emily who has negative stats, and Linda at 0 points whom I ignored all along yet we still have sexual relations no matter what I do before, I've tested multiple paths.
How do you even fuck up that badly? :KEK:
I assume you did that on purpose right?

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
How do you even fuck up that badly? :KEK:
I assume you did that on purpose right?
Yes, I have played the game several times since its development began, and I wanted to test what happens if we ignore certain characters. However, it doesn't change much. So, I was wondering if the relationship system really serves any purpose.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Lol. It cracks me up with the "pregnancy point" system. It's apparently meaningless, since you have to have to choose to make 2 LIs pregnant or not through a dialog option. It even notes (preggo)
For real. They should have all been by now. The pregnancy points are completely useless.
In the character stat screen there is a preggo counter!!
I'm guessing each cream pie adds to the counter until all three symbols are filled and the preggo option after the threesome auto fills the counter for both girls activating their pregnancy I guess...

Reactions: shamtiiomi

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
public release should be around the 14th next week so this is a leaked version.. =)
This isn't the full/complete version.

The dev said he didn't convert the images and would put out the full version next week with the fixed gallery, and more builds.

Folks just wait till next week when the newer builds come out if you are having this much issue. Will also have not broken gallery and some other changes.

Little_Cap

Nov 5, 2020
So, following the release notes. All I do is put the Patch 070 into the game folder and it should run smoothly? Or do I need to do anything else?

war117

Nov 9, 2017
So, following the release notes. All I do is put the Patch 070 into the game folder and it should run smoothly? Or do I need to do anything else?
Well, according to multiple post on the forum apparently the patch name has to be renamed into something else. I mean it’s all confusing to me in regards to the reason why it need to be renamed and to be honest I think someone should have the correct name patch posted so that way people that not quite sure how to do it can get it done a lot. Easier

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there are 3 posts about what to do, 1 is to rename patch to archive.rpa, other is to rename it to scripts.rpa and 3rd is to rename it as patch_07.rpa.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes