Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
you need a full copy of the previous published game. Download the update file from here, rename the unzipped file to patch_07.rpa , drop it inside the "game" folder. Then you are good to go. From the Dev: rename the f95 file to patch_07.rpa

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well. Reading all the problems I will wait and see what is coming next. When there is a decent update I will download and have a look. As told before, if the balance between story and fuckfest is even more to fuckfest I will stop this game. It started super, but it is getting more annoying, because MC has a 24/7 task to fuck his harem instead of advancing a story. Feeling sad that a beautiful game at the start is wrecked at the end.

And I really hope that more members are going to find the SEARCH button instead of yelling for updates, compressed and so on.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
compressed pls game
Do a search or go back x number of pages back. Someone already did that.

We hope so, (y):sleep:

* additional notes *

This may be the last time I will post a simple instruction how to do the search for compress game...

For example for Reunion v0.70

1. Go to the upper-right corner of this forum page. You should see a magnify glass, which it is "Search", click on it.
2. In the "Search..." box, type in "compressed v0.70" without quotes
3. Then click on the pretty red button called "SEARCH"
4. Then you have have one or more links appears. If one link appears then you found it. If there are more than one links. then you click on each one to find the right one.

* this varies on other AVNs, however if you use the word "compressed" and it version/chapter/episode you should find it.

Warning: I am not liable for any typoes, fuck-ups, or whatever you want to whine/bitch about. Which means you are aware of this and you apply this at your own risk.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well. Reading all the problems I will wait and see what is coming next. When there is a decent update I will download and have a look. As told before, if the balance between story and fuckfest is even more to fuckfest I will stop this game. It started super, but it is getting more annoying, because MC has a 24/7 task to fuck his harem instead of advancing a story. Feeling sad that a beautiful game at the start is wrecked at the end.

And I really hope that more members are going to find the SEARCH button instead of yelling for updates, compressed and so on.
We know that rarely ever happen, number of users refuse to go x number of pages back or understand how to use the search function. I know it took me a while to understand how to use the search function when someone posted instructions years ago. I already downloaded the "compressed" full version.

Yeah, i may hold off a little longer until the "patch" update get released.

Reactions: Jafo

DominetOrion

Jun 7, 2024
you need a full copy of the previous published game. Download the update file from here, rename the unzipped file to patch_07.rpa , drop it inside the "game" folder. Then you are good to go. From the Dev: rename the f95 file to patch_07.rpa
So I did that...now when I open the game it says version 0.70 on bottom right of main menu screen BUT when i go to change logs it still shows 0.65 as the latest

So is my game on 0.70 or it is still on 0.65?

Thanks

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
So I did that...now when I open the game it says version 0.70 on bottom right of main menu screen BUT when i go to change logs it still shows 0.65 as the latest

So is my game on 0.70 or it is still on 0.65?

Thanks
does it let you play the new content?? don't worry what the changelog says if it lets you play day 16

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
The biggest feeling I get from playing this game is that the MC always looks angry and ready to throw a tantrum at any moment:KEK::KEK::KEK:
pretty sure he's bi polar or has some multi-personality syndrome at this point, he goes from talking to one off his girls about forgiving and moving on to feel at peace and letting go off the anger ,to absolutely throwing a temper tantrum when meeting the FBI (?) girls

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Do you miss any of the good stuff by NOT choosing many corruption options? I am perfectly ok with the MC being dominant and an alpha but in this game is less that and more "unhinged nutjob has an immediate tantrum" kind of vibe... not the best set up for sexy time i reckon. For example i tried a couple with Clara and it was less the MC asserting his authority as the boss and instead him literally strangling her out of the blue - the dude just goes full sociopath yet in every other scene or love option you can see him presented as genuine in his feelings for not wanting to hurt the girls feelings, he is honest about his open relationships and hesitates more than takes advantage of his nearest and dearest. The game is just too bi-polar when you choose corrupt options as though they are "non canon" options even if in some cases it makes sense like the mom but the sister after finding out she is being blackmailed? eh?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Do you miss any of the good stuff by NOT choosing many corruption options? I am perfectly ok with the MC being dominant and an alpha but in this game is less that and more "unhinged nutjob has an immediate tantrum" kind of vibe... not the best set up for sexy time i reckon. For example i tried a couple with Clara and it was less the MC asserting his authority as the boss and instead him literally strangling her out of the blue - the dude just goes full sociopath yet in every other scene or love option you can see him presented as genuine in his feelings for not wanting to hurt the girls feelings, he is honest about his open relationships and hesitates more than takes advantage of his nearest and dearest. The game is just too bi-polar when you choose corrupt options as though they are "non canon" options even if in some cases it makes sense like the mom but the sister after finding out she is being blackmailed? eh?
The underlying problem is that the dev has no idea how to write a dominant character... his vision of dominance is being an aggressive angry man-child. That combined with the awful facial expression makes the MC look like a whiney little man-child with mommy issues.

And to be honest the MC IS an angry man-child.
Without his two GFs he'd be six-feet under before the game even starts.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

* additional notes *

This may be the last time I will post a simple instruction how to do the search for compress game...

For example for Reunion v0.70

1. Go to the upper-right corner of this forum page. You should see a magnify glass, which it is "Search", click on it.
2. In the "Search..." box, type in "compressed v0.70" without quotes
3. Then click on the pretty red button called "SEARCH"
4. Then you have have one or more links appears. If one link appears then you found it. If there are more than one links. then you click on each one to find the right one.

* this varies on other AVNs, however if you use the word "compressed" and it version/chapter/episode you should find it.

Warning: I am not liable for any typoes, fuck-ups, or whatever you want to whine/bitch about. Which means you are aware of this and you apply this at your own risk.

OK, thanks a lot, and I will not whine/bitch about anything from you again.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
changed the name of the patch file from reunion_patch_070 rpa to " archive " and put it inside the game folder and my problem was solved

thank you cxx for your help
hello
it doesn't work for me ! with my last save from january, i have an error immediatly.
if i took an older save, i have black screen with text but message "no image found"

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes