xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
What's new in this version? I loaded my previous save with Jennifer & Jill together at the end of 0.65 and it ends there, and back to main menu!
Edit:
My bad, I forgot to erase the 0.65 archive file.

Last edited:

DominetOrion

Jun 7, 2024
solved

i was doing it.

first tyring to start 0.65 without patch and it works perfect. but after i rename and copy the patch i have an error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i was looking for the "missing" image and the images folder is almost empty. only a folder named Pictorials with a .txt inside

so i dont understand why 0.65 dont need the images and now 0.70 want it.
or maybe i dont understand it and you guys can tell me where the problem is.

Edit: ok i think maybe jan^s was wrong ,
cause i doing it now his wrong way and rename the patch to script and the game start and shows 0.70 in the main menu

There was a small file also named script. what did you do to it because when I try to rename the patch to script it only let me name it script(2)

So copy and replaced it and and the same error appears for me

SO what to do now

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
There was a small file also named script. what did you do to it because when I try to rename the patch to script it only let me name it script(2)

SO what to do now

sorry i dont know the correct way.
i read about different ways now how to solve it.

somebody mention now the dev say to change the patchfile to patch_07.rpa this works

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

SO what to do now
patch to archive and copy and replace.

need to update 65 to 70
whattayouknow, it's in op and has been a while.

Reactions: DominetOrion

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Did exactly that first time but it still showed the same error.
"Copy and replace " it right???

IF it still doesnt fix it then do I need to re-download it?
best rename the original so it stays as a back-up(to avoid the redownload)
just edit the name a bit. then rename the 0.70 to the "archive.rpa"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vortex@

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
you need a full copy of the previous published game. Download the update file from here, rename the unzipped file to patch_07.rpa , drop it inside the "game" folder. Then you are good to go. From the Dev: rename the f95 file to patch_07.rpa

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well. Reading all the problems I will wait and see what is coming next. When there is a decent update I will download and have a look. As told before, if the balance between story and fuckfest is even more to fuckfest I will stop this game. It started super, but it is getting more annoying, because MC has a 24/7 task to fuck his harem instead of advancing a story. Feeling sad that a beautiful game at the start is wrecked at the end.

And I really hope that more members are going to find the SEARCH button instead of yelling for updates, compressed and so on.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
compressed pls game
Do a search or go back x number of pages back. Someone already did that.

We hope so, (y):sleep:
Do a search or go back x number of pages back. Someone already did that.

* additional notes *

This may be the last time I will post a simple instruction how to do the search for compress game...

For example for Reunion v0.70

1. Go to the upper-right corner of this forum page. You should see a magnify glass, which it is "Search", click on it.
2. In the "Search..." box, type in "compressed v0.70" without quotes
3. Then click on the pretty red button called "SEARCH"
4. Then you have have one or more links appears. If one link appears then you found it. If there are more than one links. then you click on each one to find the right one.

* this varies on other AVNs, however if you use the word "compressed" and it version/chapter/episode you should find it.

Warning: I am not liable for any typoes, fuck-ups, or whatever you want to whine/bitch about. Which means you are aware of this and you apply this at your own risk.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well. Reading all the problems I will wait and see what is coming next. When there is a decent update I will download and have a look. As told before, if the balance between story and fuckfest is even more to fuckfest I will stop this game. It started super, but it is getting more annoying, because MC has a 24/7 task to fuck his harem instead of advancing a story. Feeling sad that a beautiful game at the start is wrecked at the end.

And I really hope that more members are going to find the SEARCH button instead of yelling for updates, compressed and so on.
We know that rarely ever happen, number of users refuse to go x number of pages back or understand how to use the search function. I know it took me a while to understand how to use the search function when someone posted instructions years ago. I already downloaded the "compressed" full version.

Yeah, i may hold off a little longer until the "patch" update get released.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Jafo

DominetOrion

Jun 7, 2024
you need a full copy of the previous published game. Download the update file from here, rename the unzipped file to patch_07.rpa , drop it inside the "game" folder. Then you are good to go. From the Dev: rename the f95 file to patch_07.rpa
So I did that...now when I open the game it says version 0.70 on bottom right of main menu screen BUT when i go to change logs it still shows 0.65 as the latest

So is my game on 0.70 or it is still on 0.65?

Thanks

3.30 star(s) 128 Votes