Delas

Feb 12, 2018
solved

To update the game from 0.65 to 0.70

-> doing it this this way, it will not work, function or run <-
this is wrong -> download 0.65 > then the update only 0.70 > extract (to game folder) and rename it to script.rpa

Correct way tldr -> download 0.65 > then download the update only 0.70 > then extract files (to game folder) and rename to archive.rpa

Or

download the v0.65.zip -> extract to the (folder Reunion-0.65-pc) come back to this later -> download the update only 0.70.zip -> extract to the folder (Reunion_patch_070) -> rename the -file Reunion_patch_070.rpa- within the folder (Reunion_patch_070) to -archive.rpa- -> copy and replacing this newly renamed -archive.rpa- into the (Reunion-0.65-pc\game) folder -> then renaming the folder from (Reunion-0.65-pc) to (Reunion-0.70-pc) before starting the game.

have a faptasic adventure... or don't not my place to tell you what to do.

View attachment 3717236

i was doing it.

first tyring to start 0.65 without patch and it works perfect. but after i rename and copy the patch i have an error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i was looking for the "missing" image and the images folder is almost empty. only a folder named Pictorials with a .txt inside

so i dont understand why 0.65 dont need the images and now 0.70 want it.
or maybe i dont understand it and you guys can tell me where the problem is.

Edit: ok i think maybe jan^s was wrong ,
cause i doing it now his wrong way and rename the patch to script and the game start and shows 0.70 in the main menu

Last edited:
Reactions: Claet

Denoxes86

Apr 3, 2020
patch is missing image files. done the patching like written above and allways geht image missing.

Edit: yeah rename it to script.rpa and copy it in game folder worked

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
that was due some had chosen that little blondie remaining as long hair and dev didn't want to do chose short hair. just a guess.
That and the boob size of that one girl.
Both can lead to errors.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
So you're saying there's forced sex with Rachel in this update? Even if I have rejected her at every opportunity previously? That's a dealbreaker for me. Really liked this game, but Rachel is the one character that I'd never let anywhere near MC or his harem.
If you have Amy in your harem, you can't turn Rachel away.

Reactions: zevros

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Lol. It cracks me up with the "pregnancy point" system. It's apparently meaningless, since you have to have to choose to make 2 LIs pregnant or not through a dialog option. It even notes (preggo)
For real. They should have all been by now. The pregnancy points are completely useless.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lol. It cracks me up with the "pregnancy point" system. It's apparently meaningless, since you have to have to choose to make 2 LIs pregnant or not through a dialog option. It even notes (preggo)
For real. They should have all been by now. The pregnancy points are completely useless.
do you understand human biology? anyways it takes 9 months or so for baby to born and only some weeks have passed since start of game.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
do you understand human biology? anyways it takes 9 months or so for baby to born and only some weeks have passed since start of game.
I worked in biotech, little fella. I'm well aware. If you read the post, it's about the pregnancy points having no purpose since you have to choose a dialog option anyway. Like the dev forgot the whole thing. Wouldn't surprise me as far off the plot as this game is getting. It's damn near a Pokémon game with how many extra girls are being pointlessly crammed in and the back story of each keeps getting more and more flimsy.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

this is wrong -> download 0.65 > then the update only 0.70 > extract (to game folder) and rename it to script.rpa

Correct way tldr -> download 0.65 > then download the update only 0.70 > then extract files (to game folder) and rename to archive.rpa

Or

download the v0.65.zip -> extract to the (folder Reunion-0.65-pc) come back to this later -> download the update only 0.70.zip -> extract to the folder (Reunion_patch_070) -> rename the -file Reunion_patch_070.rpa- within the folder (Reunion_patch_070) to -archive.rpa- -> copy and replacing this newly renamed -archive.rpa- into the (Reunion-0.65-pc\game) folder -> then renaming the folder from (Reunion-0.65-pc) to (Reunion-0.70-pc) before starting the game.

View attachment 3717236
thanks, it made no sense any other way. This should be at the OP, makes no sense having an update file that makes you download the whole game again and having to do it with not even a readme.txt with it explaining how to update

Reactions: opompa

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Thank you very much. I was at my wits end that I was already thinking of re-downloading it, but seeing your post let me know it would be the right call on it.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

Or

View attachment 3717236
if it is wrong, why did it work? :unsure:

lets just say this "pre"release was a mess , seems we have multiple solutions to the same problem.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
I worked in biotech, little fella. I'm well aware. If you read the post, it's about the pregnancy points having no purpose since you have to choose a dialog option anyway. Like the dev forgot the whole thing. Wouldn't surprise me as far off the plot as this game is getting. It's damn near a Pokémon game with how many extra girls are being pointlessly crammed in and the back story of each keeps getting more and more flimsy.
I am also aware that later into the game there is no longer option to pull out, just creampie all the way

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes