Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Started the game and got this coming up.

ScriptError: could not find label 'day_01_scene_01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 532, in script
File "D:\GAMES\Reunion [v0.70]\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\GAMES\Reunion [v0.70]\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day_01_scene_01'.

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Yes, the only real choice is with Nicole (Love or Submission), but in my opinion even if the game gives you the choice of being an asshole to Nicole, you should choose the love options because the game is intended in that way (and the dev isn't skilled enough to make correct branching paths).
To experience the true story as intended, don't refuse any LI, always choose the love option when presented, and always choose the highest submission with Linda, Clara, Jessica and Karen.
fuck this game then o_O

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Find the stalker of your worker kill him,Kill Ming, find organizer of the kidnappings,find list of backers which leads to the kidnapped girls, while saving those girls you find a woman who looks older than her age it’s your mother. All LI give birth to a shitload of kids. The end.

DominetOrion

Jun 7, 2024
0.65 version is showing 7GB and version 0.70 is showing 8GB So downloading new one gives me full game access or I have to first download old one then new one? If so then how? I mean do I need to copy files or not?

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Find the stalker of your worker kill him,Kill Ming, find organizer of the kidnappings,find list of backers which leads to the kidnapped girls, while saving those girls you find a woman who looks older than her age it’s your mother. All LI give birth to a shitload of kids. The end.
So full work hands ahead :sneaky: and not just the hands... or principally :LOL: not only hands.

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Shame you can't turn any of the girls away. No matter your choices, MC still beds Amber and Rachel.
Also a shame that Amber, Veronica, Kendra, and Brenda all come in recently raped by the game's antagonists (former two) or by someone else due to their betraying MC (latter two).
Would be nice to be able to turn them away.

Reactions: Crazymic79
Apr 21, 2018
This is an impressive game. I cannot believe how much I have read. Looks like I am nearing the end however, as I am on day 15...

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Theres just way too many girls in this game, its impossible to get any meaningful time with any of them. Like you start off with 3 plus a mom, great thats more than enough for a story. Then you add 2 more girlfriends, fine whatever the redhead is hot and the MC had a life before moving home.

Then its a secretary, then its a blackmail, then its two more friends of the secretary, then a cop, then another 10 girls on top of that.

Theres just no scenario where you get a satisfying ending out of this.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Shame you can't turn any of the girls away. No matter your choices, MC still beds Amber and Rachel.
Also a shame that Amber, Veronica, Kendra, and Brenda all come in recently raped by the game's antagonists (former two) or by someone else due to their betraying MC (latter two).
Would be nice to be able to turn them away.
So you're saying there's forced sex with Rachel in this update? Even if I have rejected her at every opportunity previously? That's a dealbreaker for me. Really liked this game, but Rachel is the one character that I'd never let anywhere near MC or his harem.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes