SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Weird that only the update file was shared but not the full updated game... like who does that... :KEK:
The dev ;)

• I couldn't convert the images to a format other than PNG, so the update file size is quite large.
  • The gallery for Keira and Megan is broken.
I could fix these issues now, but since preparing this build has already taken 52 hours of my life, and with my new SSD on its way, I won't be able to prepare a new build for another week or so. Therefore, I've decided to release the update with these problems. Once I sort out my PC issues, I will release a small patch to fix the gallery.
Currently, there is only one download link, but I will add more mirrors later today when I'm back home. As usual, download the file and copy-paste it into the folder named "game."
Also, some testers encountered a bug when trying to load old saves, receiving an error message about a missing music file. Just ignore this error; the game will run without problems, and when you make a new save, the error shouldn't appear again. I honestly don't know what causes this bug, as I don't have it, and the code seems fine.
Android users and Mac users will have to wait a bit longer for the release. The Mac build is on its way and should be ready tonight. As always, the Android version is being handled by someone else, so I will post a link to it as soon as that build is ready.
I'm sorry the update isn't perfect this time, but you've waited long enough, and I don't want to delay it any further. The problems are minor and won't impact your gameplay. On another note, I added four new pictorials, so check those out too.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Full version probably next week with all those fixes and gallery fixes.

Reactions: Punto and HiHaHo

alex.pr73

Oct 23, 2017
I have read several posts saying that the file Reunion_patch_070.rpa (070 update = 8GB) should be renamed with script.rpa (replacing the current one)... which doesn't make sense to me... because it doesn't match either the name or the file size... for me it makes more sense to rename to archive.rpa replacing archive.rpa file (065 ver = 7 GB)

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Where did you get the mod for clear textbox? Wish most games had the feature honestly.
I just use URM, which works as a walkthrough and cheat mod, but also allows complete textbox customization for almost any Renpy game. Has loads of other features, too.

Reactions: Lust0ne

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
How does it make sense to have an "update only" that is 1.5gigs bigger than the actual game DL. Literally having people download the full game twice.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 662625

Overview:
You play the role of a 27-year-old man who returns to his hometown after nearly 10 years to hear his father's last will and testament. You control the MC as he attempts to exact revenge on Linda, the woman who ruined his life, because of whom he had to leave town and leave his family and closest friends. Plotting his revenge, the MC falls deeper and deeper into the world of secrets of his father, discovering things he never had any clue about. The MC will have to come face-to-face the past as well as with dark side of his hometown and finally, after many years, close this chapter of his life. Help the MC find out the truth by playing "REUNION."​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-07
Release Date: 2024-06-07
Developer: Karabinek -
Censored: No
Version: 0.70
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
(v0.65): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.65): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Update Only (v0.65 -> v0.70): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Walkthrough - FanSigs 1 - FanSigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - Unofficial Italian* - Unofficial Polish* - * -
Gallery Unlocker*
ViperGts151 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 662630 View attachment 662631 View attachment 662633 View attachment 662634 View attachment 662635 View attachment 662636 View attachment 662637
View attachment 662625

Overview:
You play the role of a 27-year-old man who returns to his hometown after nearly 10 years to hear his father's last will and testament. You control the MC as he attempts to exact revenge on Linda, the woman who ruined his life, because of whom he had to leave town and leave his family and closest friends. Plotting his revenge, the MC falls deeper and deeper into the world of secrets of his father, discovering things he never had any clue about. The MC will have to come face-to-face the past as well as with dark side of his hometown and finally, after many years, close this chapter of his life. Help the MC find out the truth by playing "REUNION."​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-07
Release Date: 2024-06-07
Developer: Karabinek -
Censored: No
Version: 0.70
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
(v0.65): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.65): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Update Only (v0.65 -> v0.70): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Walkthrough - FanSigs 1 - FanSigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - Unofficial Italian* - Unofficial Polish* - * -
Gallery Unlocker*
ViperGts151 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 662630 View attachment 662631 View attachment 662633 View attachment 662634 View attachment 662635 View attachment 662636 View attachment 662637
the update only doesnt work at all explain to us where to add the file because its only 1 fucking file that is over 8 fucking gigs which is honestly shit

DominetOrion

Jun 7, 2024
What is the best way to download these games? Mega desktop and other requires you to purchase their pakages.
I not only talking about this game but in general from this website

Reactions: stars0000
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes