Gardan

May 3, 2019
Well I extracted 0.65 then 0.70 and overwrote files with new patch.
Not really worth downloading

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I read all the articles about the patch in the comments and applied them all, but the version is still stuck at 0.65, I'm going crazy.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I read all the articles about the patch in the comments and applied them all, but the version is still stuck at 0.65, I'm going crazy.
i'd sugguest waiting for the 2nd release whit the renders changed to cut down the file volume ,it will probably also have the proper file path's where you can just unpack and play

Reactions: stahlblau

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Hmm I've downloaded v0.65, then I've copied the v0.70 update (8 GB) to the game folder as expected and after loading a save made at the end of 0.65, game over.. Is this normal?

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Hmm I've downloaded v0.65, then I've copied the v0.70 update (8 GB) to the game folder as expected and after loading a save made at the end of 0.65, game over.. Is this normal?
no it is not

there is a situation regarding patching, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
i'd sugguest waiting for the 2nd release whit the renders changed to cut down the file volume ,it will probably also have the proper file path's where you can just unpack and play
Thanks for the advice, I haven't been successful with the patch anyway, I'll probably do that

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Made an incest patch. I was doing it for myself, maybe someone will be interested.
version: [v0.70]
feature: Eng only. Makes Linda mc's Mother. Jennifer, Nicole, Lisa - mc's sisters, сhanges some lines in the game.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
hmm - something's wrong with your patch, it seems:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it goes on and on with the others, too - of course I've deleted the saves from the old game and started all over - just as you said.
Please consider to look at it again.

best regards

Last edited:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Well, after moving the file script.rpa to another folder far away from there, still the same.. Right now I only have 3 files in the game folder:
  • archive.rpa
  • Reunion_patch_070.rpa
  • script_version.txt (this one includes the RenPy version, that's all, and even if I also remove it from this folder, I get the same results)

How weird :unsure:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I'm just gonna say it, dev if you're gonna force us to use such a weird and uncommon system for updating your game, give us some damn instructions on the title page. This is 100% not an "extract and run" game if we need to manually update. Don't make people dig through the forum to piece it together ourselves. Maybe also include the program we need to use, or link it on the front page with the rest of the external bits and bobs. Better yet, just post the most recent version and DON'T force us to update an existing file. This was the most frustrating renpy game to even get running for the most recent version.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes