Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wholesome fabulous Blyss !!!
Insanity.
it does have quality animations and the renders are nice. Pure, unadulterated
MC is one Elon Musketeer or Jeff Braveheart business owner who is arguably the biggest babe employer in the land.
Really, a nigth in shyning armor of a quality time girl pleaser.

can somone create another version of it
if the mc would look like Mr D i would enjoy the game more
This is the story of Mark SuckTheIceberg who furthered the business. That is the intriguing factor.
Games with leads like Andrew Garfield as Eduardo Saverin, Justin Timberlake as Sean Parker or Armie Hammer as Cameron Winklevoss do not exist, as there are no movies about them either - their story ends dull and inconsequential - they sold out and left to be the playboy nobody. Pretty boy girl trafficker get the Liam neeson treatment - the guy is chased by Liam until he ”accidentally falls” off a bridge.

You sure you wanted that short story?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

dcasjezz

Oct 29, 2023
This works well for me. Very easily
1. delete old file name script.rpa of the last version
2. cut the Reunionupdate.rpa bla bla to file "game" then rename it to script.rpa

Reactions: tinaka and Mormyar

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
This VN is ridiculous. It is the harem game to end all harem games. Simply absurd, but it does have quality animations and the renders are nice. Pure, unadulterated fap material when you don’t want to think….at all. Seriously, at the end of the week the MCs wang files for divorce.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I just saw that this game was updated, I haven’t played for a long time. It's nice that it's still going on, I'll try it soon)))

Reactions: HornyyPussy

sexgamefreak

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
This is the story of Mark SuckTheIceberg who furthered the business. That is the intriguing factor.
Games with leads like Andrew Garfield as Eduardo Saverin, Justin Timberlake as Sean Parker or Armie Hammer as Cameron Winklevoss do not exist, as there are no movies about them either - their story ends dull and inconsequential - they sold out and left to be the playboy nobody. Pretty boy girl trafficker get the Liam neeson treatment - the guy is chased by Liam until he ”accidentally falls” off a bridge.

You sure you wanted that short story?
you sure you got the story right?
its more like the playboy mansion with all the playboy bunnies and the MC as Hugh Hefner when he was young and roleplaying as an Private investigator but with facial paralysis :DD

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes