thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
The writing is so bad, but honestly, with an mc that appears to be the second coming of Christ, it is expected. I guess that is the only way that can be justified being able to get a harem of exclusively hot girls.

I am really only interested in seeing what will happen with the stepmother. Many of the characters just feel like fillers, for me she is the only one that feels like a proper character other than the daughters.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I forget, is the ex-GF part of his harem too, or is she just a side hook-up? I know he offered to set her up with a job in either L.A. or in their current town, but I also really liked her too and it sucks how their relationship was cut short initially because he had to leave town. I'd love for them to have an opportunity to get back together or at least ask her if she wanted to be with him again as more than just a side hook-up.

I also can't forget about that flight attendant, if this was a different game, I'd be more than happy just being with her, fingers crossed she won't freak out how many lover the MC already has and is still willing to be one of them! :love:
the way i understand it a girl needs to move in with him to become part of the harem, otherwise she's just a side hook-up

so far only the two sisters joined his harem

the ex-GF part was also funny as hell, one second they were talking about getting her a job, the next you had the mc butt naked on a park bench casually getting blown by her IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY as if that's a regular thing people tend to do. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
the way i understand it a girl needs to move in with him to become part of the harem, otherwise she's just a side hook-up

so far only the two sisters joined his harem

the ex-GF part was also funny as hell, one second they were talking about getting her a job, the next you had the mc butt naked on a park bench casually getting blown by her IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY as if that's a regular thing people tend to do. :ROFLMAO:
Well, how often have you bumped into an ex-GF, which you haven't seen for 10 years and within a week you have sex with her twice and hired her as your employee? ;)
(Man, I really need to ramp up my standards for ex-GFs........)

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
All the jokes aside, it has been awfully silent on the side of the Dev. The last Patreon post is from the 8th of Feb and that was not a message with happy news.

Anyone knows if he is doing OK?

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
h
Reunion [v0.4] [Super Compressed]

Original Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 974 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 957 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Super Compressed Sample
How do i open the WebP file?

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Does anyone know how know open the compressed WEBP file?
Are you on a very old computer? Win 10 (and 11 obviously) has native support for Wepb for years. I don't know about Apple though.
And, as mentioned, every reasonable up-to-date webbrowser (Firefox, Edge, Chrome) also has build-in native support

So, no need for IrfanView! ;)(Now, that is a name I haven't heard in over a decade.....)

thebowkid

Mar 12, 2018
I guess this game will be abandoned sooner or later... the progress is slow and the characters are really shallow... the dev keeps adding new girls into the nonsensical harem... the plot seems to be getting written along the way... it really sucks getting invested in these projects...

endriux

May 5, 2018
I guess this game will be abandoned sooner or later... the progress is slow and the characters are really shallow... the dev keeps adding new girls into the nonsensical harem... the plot seems to be getting written along the way... it really sucks getting invested in these projects...
Dev had a fire, let's give him time. Games are not the most important thing in the face of such accidents.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Dev had a fire, let's give him time. Games are not the most important thing in the face of such accidents.
Wait really? fuck that sucks been there done that and it is not fun at all to deal with the aftermath. Even worse when your also doing something like this and unless your using a cloud service most likely he has lost everything. When my house burned what wasnt burned was ruined from smoke and water damage. Not many years ago I lost another home to floods and honestly flooding is worse.. cause everything you had instead of being turned to ash sits in front of you utterly ruined :( . We can only hope he has people behind him that can help him get back on his feet cause its tough starting over and you cant replace some things lost and thats the worst.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
All we can do is just give hopes for the better. Worst case scenario is not if Karabinek lost all his equipment and data. Actually, is if he can not recover himself and his family from the losses. See all that you have burns to the ground while you can do almost nothing is the worst.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Wait really? fuck that sucks been there done that and it is not fun at all to deal with the aftermath. Even worse when your also doing something like this and unless your using a cloud service most likely he has lost everything. When my house burned what wasnt burned was ruined from smoke and water damage. Not many years ago I lost another home to floods and honestly flooding is worse.. cause everything you had instead of being turned to ash sits in front of you utterly ruined :( . We can only hope he has people behind him that can help him get back on his feet cause its tough starting over and you cant replace some things lost and thats the worst.
All we can do is just give hopes for the better. Worst case scenario is not if Karabinek lost all his equipment and data. Actually, is if he can not recover himself and his family from the losses. See all that you have burns to the ground while you can do almost nothing is the worst.
I just spoke with Karabinek the day before yesterday and a few things you should know.
1) The Fire: it was a total loss of his system and equipment, and no lives were lost in the fire as he was out of town at the time of the fire. He did not loose the script but he did loose all the renders that were done on that pc, all the settings and has to redo much that has been lost. He did have access to the old version but it did not keep all the custom sets for the characters but he knows what needs to be done, and was working towards the next version of the game. after getting a new rig and everything he needed set up on the rig.

2) he was also in the process of moving as well and this interrupted things and this has been done, so don't worry about that.

3) War in Ukraine: This is the really new NEWS I have. for several weeks I had not heard from him but he apparently has had to become a delivery driver all over europe for several weeks as the company he works for lost lots of Ukrainian workers who went home to fight against the soviet aggression (This is quite understandable) thus the company needed to shift people and Karabinek was one of those that ended up trucking deliveries across Europe for many weeks.

I ask that you be patient because he is only on a 2 week off time and I don't know if he'll have the version out or not before that's up. I thank you both for your kind thoughts and not trying to attack him as some will do, we both appreciate this very, very much.

IF there is a change and I get word of it before it sneaks it's way here I'll let everyone know. I too have not been having the best of times personally but I'm working past that. Thank you all.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I just spoke with Karabinek the day before yesterday and a few things you should know.
1) The Fire: it was a total loss of his system and equipment, and no lives were lost in the fire as he was out of town at the time of the fire. He did not loose the script but he did loose all the renders that were done on that pc, all the settings and has to redo much that has been lost. He did have access to the old version but it did not keep all the custom sets for the characters but he knows what needs to be done, and was working towards the next version of the game. after getting a new rig and everything he needed set up on the rig.

2) he was also in the process of moving as well and this interrupted things and this has been done, so don't worry about that.

3) War in Ukraine: This is the really new NEWS I have. for several weeks I had not heard from him but he apparently has had to become a delivery driver all over europe for several weeks as the company he works for lost lots of Ukrainian workers who went home to fight against the soviet aggression (This is quite understandable) thus the company needed to shift people and Karabinek was one of those that ended up trucking deliveries across Europe for many weeks.

I ask that you be patient because he is only on a 2 week off time and I don't know if he'll have the version out or not before that's up. I thank you both for your kind thoughts and not trying to attack him as some will do, we both appreciate this very, very much.

IF there is a change and I get word of it before it sneaks it's way here I'll let everyone know. I too have not been having the best of times personally but I'm working past that. Thank you all.
Ok. So, it is time to help. Reunion will be the first project I going to join on Patreon.(y)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Wish him and his family all the best, let's hope that everything will go well, game is the least important thing now his safety have precedence above everything else.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Wish him and his family all the best, let's hope that everything will go well, game is the least important thing now his safety have precedence above everything else.
I will pass on this and everything. the fire was not a problem to his family at all as they weren't there fortunately and they have replaced some things and have a place to live. and the rest will be at the whim of tryants wanting to make things nasty for everyone! but again we appreciate the kind words.

3.40 star(s) 125 Votes