priyabrata

Jan 4, 2018
To fix the day 9 bar loop error in Android (dark assassin port) create "game" folder and put the 'script.rpy' (you will find this file in page 146 top) bug fix file in that.

Now move the game folder in- Android>data>da.reunion>files

"Game" folder and "save" folder should be in the same directory.

For Android 11 users please check some YouTube video how to copy/paste in Android>data folder as it is inaccessible with system default file manager.
Can u give the link of android port

Reactions: Juv3

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
offical compressed/non comressed fresh start (never played the game) still getting "image bg day_01 not found" even with the 5 patch and then again with the 5a patch. I've wasted so much time with this mess.

Edit: looks like all the bg images are missing, Day 9 fix causes crashes.

Edit: Day 12 is non-existent every image is missing and crashes on a traceback error cannot continue any further.

Last edited:

etool

Jun 14, 2021
must say ... even with the glitches (which lets me tinker with the files and maybe learn something)

this is a good game, enjoyed the story ..... hoping for new update more sooner then later (yes I know they take time and know we must wait .. )

with all other games, that I liked, I want it All asap ... but understand ....

to Dev ... good luck

Reactions: endriux

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys anyone know what the trigger is for the 4some scene with the MC, Jennifer, Mary and Khloe? I have sex with Jennifer in game, and afterwards, the scene ends and we advance to them talking about how things went with Keira. The only reason I even know about that group scene is because I saw it in the gallery.

I also noticed it was weird Emily and Sandra are still considered straight even though I opted for the throuple and for the girls to try dating each other and the MC. I'm wondering if maybe I missed the bi-option somewhere or if that's just another random glitch?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Hey guys anyone know what the trigger is for the 4some scene with the MC, Jennifer, Mary and Khloe? I have sex with Jennifer in game, and afterwards, the scene ends and we advance to them talking about how things went with Keira. The only reason I even know about that group scene is because I saw it in the gallery.
I believe the main trigger is Jennifer being bi.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I believe the main trigger is Jennifer being bi.
Well that would make sense but not sure where the trigger for that is. At this point, with the current size of the harem, I'd just make all the girls bi since its going in that direction anyways. Was there a scene I missed where she can be bisexual?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Well that would make sense but not sure where the trigger for that is. At this point, with the current size of the harem, I'd just make all the girls bi since its going in that direction anyways. Was there a scene I missed where she can be bisexual?
I think the trigger is when the little sister kisses her in the shower in the update before this one.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I think the trigger is when the little sister kisses her in the shower in the update before this one.
You're correct, I did a speed run from the beginning and the shower scene with Lisa and Jennifer after they have moved in with Mary and Khloe is the Bisexual choice for Jennifer.
(y)

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
in a few updates this game will become by far the biggest game ever. :rolleyes:

the goal of 100 giga I do not see it very far ... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Put this in the game folder to fix the day 9 bar scene issue.
just wanting to know if by changing my original bugged script for this fixed one if it change any choices that i made up untill the point where i had to fix game day 9 bar? like i dont know anything about how renpy works script etc :unsure::D

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
just wanting to know if by changing my original bugged script for this fixed one if it change any choices that i made up untill the point where i had to fix game day 9 bar? like i dont know anything about how renpy works script etc :unsure::D
No, your choices in game don't modify the script file. The script file I uploaded is identical to the script you have with just one additional line to define the missing variable that was causing the issue. That missing variable only effects the day 9 bar scene and just tells the game to move past that multi-choice part once all the choices are selected.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kktcross
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes