ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
but the coding is very sloppy,
I would add that in some places there are shortcomings, if we take into account the blocked statistics on Victoria (a policewoman) until the last moment - or maybe it's a subconscious dislike for female police officers? (hehe) - if you consider how the statistics on the mother-blackmailer were unlocked. the blackmailing mother was unblocked at the first meeting of the MB and the MC, then Victoria communicated with the MC being blocked for almost two or three days - the author did not bother to lift a finger (probably the author has a secret fad for policewomen, admit it, the author, it will become easier for you hehe ).
However, these are all minor flaws.

;) peace, dev!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wonder how long Linda ended up in such debt slavery? in her place, I would have looked at the behavior of my daughters - I would have gone on the run.
MC is a moron, in vain he messed with a slavery. He would let Linda go to all four directions. let her live as she wants. by the way - what to take from a 27-year-old youth? he has not really grown his brains yet, while he thinks with the cerebellum.
first he raised a debt of 100 thousand and then (if you take it for good) - he got himself a criminal article for buying a slave. If I were Ming, I would start blackmailing him for money. why? because he's young and retarded, that's why. fools need to be taught!

there are no clean ones in that story. it's all shit if you think about it. no one is able to think in terms of forgiveness. neither the MC itself is incapable of forgiveness, nor Linda's daughters are also incapable of forgiveness. even the girls of the MC did not gain wisdom if they decided to play along with the MC with Linda, although they seemed to be beaten by life, having known the taste of dashing. no, all the hardships are like water off a duck's back, so they did not understand anything.
but the wars of women among themselves - this is understandable. but in order for a man to fight with women, and especially with the mother of his girlfriends - what a petty oaf do you have to be to sink to such a level?
I feel Spanish shame for the MC. he could free Linda by showing her that he is above insults, proving to her and his girls that he is capable of forgiveness, that he is strong in spirit. but he proved that his soul is no more than a poppy seed. facepalm.

love in this madhouse? Does the author expect me to believe this? I'm sorry, but some of us have schizophrenia...
definitely MC is a schizophrenic with a tyrant alter ego.
no to thank Linda for making him stronger, albeit in a shock way - he began to fight with a woman in a deliberately weak position (financial difficulties) - an undoubted valor! a medal to this hero in shining armor!

just think, but I hated the MC and his daughter from VN DMD for hypocrisy - and here things are going on worse. what was done in DMD is just baby talk compared to the schizophrenia of the MC from this VN. really!
the MC and the daughter from DMD also sinned in that they were not able to forgive the mother. they also turned out to be small-hearted. but they have not stained themselves with slavery - that is why they are cleaner than the local MC.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
doesn't take long necessarily or it's bit by bit until it crashes down.
I tried to look for the sake of an example of the annual salary of a maid in the United States - a maximum of about 50 thousand. an average of about 30 thousand. as a result, Linda received from 5 years in "prison". moreover, two years because of the stupidity of the MC itself - simply because this moron wanted to play the auction.

although in all honesty think that Linda took only 50 thousand. all that is on top is the fault of the MC itself. Linda asked him for 50 thousand, he did not give her. as a result, he had to overpay twice for 100 thousand. This is his fault. Linda's personal fault is only 50 thousand.

people say "they carry water on angry people" - so the MC punished itself for 200 thousand for being incapable of forgiveness.

I hope nothing happened to MC's mother in 10 years.
for Ming must have sold her into slavery.
although, if the MC does not find the his mother's trail, it will be like a karmic punishment for Linda's slavery to him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Who is Linda according to the zodiac? I looked at the attitude of the zodiac signs to restrictions and to games - the only sign that somehow fits both criteria is Libra. but also with notes. that is, they can endure bondage as long as it does not enter into some kind of conflict. but if there was a conflict - a riot. So it’s interesting, does the author take into account such a parameter or did he draw Linda the way it can’t be in life? there are signs that are reckless - but they treat the restrictions with trepidation, they can’t stand it to horror. there are those who endure captivity - but they are impossibly calm and not reckless. So, the only somehow suitable option is Libra. So?

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I tried to look for the sake of an example of the annual salary of a maid in the United States - a maximum of about 50 thousand. an average of about 30 thousand. as a result, Linda received from 5 years in "prison". moreover, two years because of the stupidity of the MC itself - simply because this moron wanted to play the auction.

although in all honesty think that Linda took only 50 thousand. all that is on top is the fault of the MC itself. Linda asked him for 50 thousand, he did not give her. as a result, he had to overpay twice for 100 thousand. This is his fault. Linda's personal fault is only 50 thousand.

people say "they carry water on angry people" - so the MC punished itself for 200 thousand for being incapable of forgiveness.

I hope nothing happened to MC's mother in 10 years.
for Ming must have sold her into slavery.
although, if the MC does not attack the mother's trail, it will be like a karmic punishment for Linda's slavery to him.

sad but true.
What's with you and this forgiveness crap? Forgiveness is for people who regret what they did. Forgiving unrepentant people is foolishness in its purest form. MC is not knight in shining armor and thats good for him because knights never go far in life. Besides keeping Linda as a slave might be doing her a favor. Linda is rotten bitch who cares about nobody but herself. Even her daughters were nothing to her since she was about to make them homeless. Linda started to change when she was imprisoned by Ming but those changes would be short lived if she would be released right away. Now because of all those adversities she can become better person and earn her forgiveness both MC's and her daughters. Money? MC most likely will get them back, possibly along with Ming since she might end up in his harem as a new slave.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
ramvivat you are missing the whole point of this game. The MC of this game has been broken and framed BY LINDA when he was just a teen! There is no way in the world that Linda could be forgiven! The MC is a deeply tormented soul that now, with the help of Mary and Khloe, is trying to do good in his own way! And his way is: "if you respect and love me, I will do anything for you; if you dare go against me, suffer the consequences!", and this is totally fine! This MC and this story are, so far, the best ever made! Is all the rest of this game that is totally fucked up!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What's with you and this forgiveness crap? Forgiveness is for people who regret what they did. Forgiving unrepentant people is foolishness in its purest form. MC is not knight in shining armor and thats good for him because knights never go far in life. Besides keeping Linda as a slave might be doing her a favor. Linda is rotten bitch who cares about nobody but herself. Even her daughters were nothing to her since she was about to make them homeless. Linda started to change when she was imprisoned by Ming but those changes would be short lived if she would be released right away. Now because of all those adversities she can become better person and earn her forgiveness both MC's and her daughters. Money? MC most likely will get them back, possibly along with Ming since she might end up in his harem as a new slave.
heh...

>What's up with you and this forgiveness crap?
is this a personal attack?
Should I take a screenshot before the detailed answer? and then do you definitely won’t run to complain to your mother (admin), (while cleaning up your post), if I start to answer as it should be in such cases?

or maybe you will think and reformulate your post in a way more respectful to the owner of a different opinion?

ok i will wait for your edited post and then i will reply, right?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The MC of this game has been broken and framed
yes, I remember that. but it's not an excuse (after all, he himself is not capable of forgiveness). for others, a friend takes the bride away. how many ex-friends go to kill an ex-friend who inflicted a heart wound? it's a little different, but remotely it's the same. it is when you are deprived of particles of yourself. I survived it. found the strength to live. rose above resentment. there is a wise saying "if the bride goes to another, then it is still unknown who exactly was lucky"

unable to forgive - who will forgive you?

Last edited:

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
heh...

>What's up with you and this forgiveness crap?
is this a personal attack?
Should I take a screenshot before the detailed answer? and then do you definitely won’t run to complain to your mother (admin), (while cleaning up your post), if I start to answer as it should be in such cases?

or maybe you will think and reformulate your post in a way more respectful to the owner of a different opinion?

ok i will wait for your edited post and then i will reply, right?
Personal attack? No. No such thing. I simply can not undrstand youe point of view. It's just that you are constantly trying to make MC look like bad guy. Yes, he is not perfect but he is not evil. Forgiveness and rising above resentment is not always warranted because if you will always forgive trully bad people will never learn. You said about MC losing a lot of money because of his anger. Yes he lost a lot and it will be his lesson. Perhaps next time he will be able to control his emotions better. Linda is a bad person, you have seen how she behaved when she learned that MC bought her, instead of showing gratitude she verbally attacked him. Now she will have a lesson in humility and that will allow her to think about her behavior and perhaps rebuild her relationship with her daughters, perhaps even with MC. It's a win-win situation for everybody. If you won't make mistake you will never learn, if you won't be punished you will never learn. This is the reason why prisons exists.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
yes, I remember that. but it's not an excuse (after all, he himself is not capable of forgiveness). for others, a friend takes the bride away. how many ex-friends go to kill an ex-friend who inflicted a heart wound? it's a little different, but remotely it's the same. it is when you are deprived of particles of yourself. I survived it. found the strength to live. rose above resentment. there is a wise saying "if the bride goes to another, then it is still unknown who exactly was lucky"

unable to forgive - who will forgive you?
You quoted only the less important part of all I wrote. Let me tell you something: sometimes forgiveness is not the solution, sometimes you need to make someone's life a living hell to set up the score of what they did to you, believe me, I've been there, I am still there. Even now, after 10 years, I sill beat the shit out of that asshole that ra*ed my sister when she was a minor, just because he was her "boyfriend" at the time and was his "right" to fuck my sister even if she refused to do it... and even now he doesn't show any kind of regret for what he has done to her. So, my friend, I must disagree with you, forgiveness is for whom regret the bad actions of the past and try to make amends, not for everyone. If you forgive everyone no matter what, you are just a coward that is afraid of taking action against the people who deserve it.
There is quote form a book that I love: "There is magic in sincere forgiveness; in the forgiveness you give, but more so in the forgiveness you receive. But remember that mercy towards an enemy is a betrayal towards a friend".
I hope that this time you will read everything that I wrote and not just what you see fit.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DaimonFey

johnkar98k

Oct 2, 2018
make allowances for age.
normal have him behavior - full of hormones and emotions. say thank you that this is not an MC from the "Restore Her Career" - in such a situation he would probably have a trash (if we take into account what he did with his mother). and this 27-year-old young man is still relatively trying to think. it’s not a fact that he always succeeds - if you take into account the case with Ming, when he raised a debt of 100 thousand from the floor out of the blue simply by starting to disrespectfully talk to Ming - however, he managed to admit his mistake.

make allowances for age.
and even better - remember your behavior at his age (and remember, smile).
i meant about his weapon(d) not behaviour

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You quoted only the less important part of all I wrote. Let me tell you something: sometimes forgiveness is not the solution, sometimes you need to make someone's life a living hell to set up the score of what they did to you, believe me, I've been there, I am still there. Even now, after 10 years, I sill beat the shit out of that asshole that ra*ed my sister when she was a minor, just because he was her "boyfriend" at the time and was his "right" to fuck my sister even if she refused to do it... and even now he doesn't show any kind of regret for what he has done to her. So, my friend, I must disagree with you, forgiveness is for whom regret the bad actions of the past and try to make amends, not for everyone. If you forgive everyone no matter what, you are just a coward that is afraid of taking action against the people who deserve it.
There is quote form a book that I love: "There is magic in sincere forgiveness; in the forgiveness you give, but more so in the forgiveness you receive. But remember that mercy towards an enemy is a betrayal towards a friend".
I hope that this time you will read everything that I wrote and not just what you see fit.
sorry comrade about rape you sister. sincerelly.
but Linda is not a rapist. Rape is not good example in here. sorry.
I quite imagine I can agree that in your case the rapist did not repent. this is bad. Well, there are exceptions to every rule. your case is an exception.
My family also had a case of attempted rape. my mom is a failed victim of a rapist. she split a salad bowl made of Czech crystal (a weighty thing, by the way) on the rapist's head, by the way, it was the husband of my aunt, my mother's sister (do you feel the humor of the situation?). and nothing - later he went to visit and she went to visit her sister. that is, normal relations were still maintained. and my uncle flaunted his scar to death as a reminder of that case. that is, we are in some sense equal. that is, no, they are not equal. we forgave uncle.
True, and he no longer molested my mother with attempts to persuade my mother to have sex.
whether he really repented is not known. now that he is in the grave, this secret will no longer be known.
but I'm sorry, why did you bring the case of rape?
because Linda did not rape anyone.
Linda tried to put the children out of the house. children were 18+. this is normal for america. there is no big deal in that. , Everyone in America does this. children grow up and are put out the door. and if so, why such a double morality? Linda didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

In all seriousness, I can’t understand why no one dares to defend Linda, although what I saw in her actions - I can’t put her unambiguously at fault, deserving such punishment. and therefore I must interpret in her favour. she does not deserve the punishment that her future son-in-law sentenced her to. besides, he sentenced her without trial by jury, committing arbitrariness. if you want, then the MC lynched Linda - he committed lynching, moreover, in a criminal way, involving illegal detention under lock and key and restriction of freedom not related to a court decision.

//sometimes forgiveness is not the solution,// - exaclty!!! SOMETIMES but NOT everytime.
linda is not a rapist not a killer - she deserve a forgiveness!
for a woman of her age (and 40 years is already a serious age for a woman, the age of a female midlife crisis, when it is already a big question to give birth, and therefore, as a mother woman, she can no longer realize herself) a few days of that hell spent in slave barracks - quite enough to shake her soul in order to begin to suspect that in her life she is doing something wrong. that is, she received the first push. it was enough just to let her out and look at her behavior.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
sorry comrade about rape you sister. sincerelly.
but Linda is not a rapist. Rape is not good example in here. sorry.
I quite imagine I can agree that in your case the rapist did not repent. this is bad. Well, there are exceptions to every rule. your case is an exception.
My family also had a case of attempted rape. my mom is a failed victim of a rapist. she split a salad bowl made of Czech crystal (a weighty thing, by the way) on the rapist's head, by the way, it was the husband of my aunt, my mother's sister (do you feel the humor of the situation?). and nothing - later he went to visit and she went to visit her sister. that is, normal relations were still maintained. and my uncle flaunted his scar to death as a reminder of that case. that is, we are in some sense equal. that is, no, they are not equal. we forgave uncle.
True, and he no longer molested my mother with attempts to persuade my mother to have sex.
whether he really repented is not known. now that he is in the grave, this secret will no longer be known.
but I'm sorry, why did you bring the case of rape?
because Linda did not rape anyone.
Linda tried to put the children out of the house. children were 18+. this is normal for america. there is no big deal in that. , Everyone in America does this. children grow up and are put out the door. and if so, why such a double morality? Linda didn't do anything out of the ordinary.

In all seriousness, I can’t understand why no one dares to defend Linda, although what I saw in her actions - I can’t put her unambiguously at fault, deserving such punishment. and therefore I must interpret in her favour. she does not deserve the punishment that her future son-in-law sentenced her to. besides, he sentenced her without trial by jury, committing arbitrariness. if you want, then the MC lynched Linda - he committed lynching, moreover, in a criminal way, involving illegal detention under lock and key and restriction of freedom not related to a court decision.

//sometimes forgiveness is not the solution,// - exaclty!!! SOMETIMES but NOT everytime.
linda is not a rapist not a killer - she deserve a forgiveness!
for a woman of her age (and 40 years is already a serious age for a woman, the age of a female midlife crisis, when it is already a big question to give birth, and therefore, as a mother woman, she can no longer realize herself) a few days of that hell spent in slave barracks - quite enough to shake her soul in order to begin to suspect that in her life she is doing something wrong. that is, she received the first push. it was enough just to let her out and look at her behavior.
Maybe because the plot is intended this way? Honestly I don't understand why you are so stubborn about this. In my opinion, in this game, Linda deserves the worst, and even her daughters agree that she needs a lesson. So please, let's stop with all this nonsense, it's getting annoying.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Maybe because the plot is intended this way?
so yes, you're right, comrade. the story is written the actors played and all died. and I say as I would play in the place of this or that character. an alternative history so to speak. nothing more. I just do not understand why it turns out so that they are almost going to ban me. I'm just presenting an alternative view. nothing is unambiguous. look a little from a different angle and a lot begins to play with different colors.

Runningman30

Dec 25, 2020
Error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 674, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_sex
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 702, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_anal
File "game/day_02.rpy", line 234, in script call
call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
File "game/day_04.rpy", line 602, in script call
call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 153, in script call
call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1831, in script call
call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2410, in script call
call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
File "game/day_08.rpy", line 1621, in script call
call screen keira_day_08_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 482, in script call
call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3901, in script
menu decisions_and_choices_part2:
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3903, in <module>
"{color=#74B2F4}Karen and Jessica.{/color}" if karen_jessica_choices_day_09 == False:
NameError: name 'karen_jessica_choices_day_09' is not defined

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
who will explain the meaning of the number 23? Is this some kind of local RenPy meme? This isn't the first VN where the number of females you can fuck is 23.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 674, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_sex
File "game/day_01.rpy", line 702, in script call
call screen kelly_day_01_cumshot_anal
File "game/day_02.rpy", line 234, in script call
call screen kelly_day_02_cumshot
File "game/day_04.rpy", line 602, in script call
call screen mary_day_04_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 153, in script call
call screen mary_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_05.rpy", line 1831, in script call
call screen becky_day_05_cumshots
File "game/day_07.rpy", line 2410, in script call
call screen khloe_day_07_cumshots
File "game/day_08.rpy", line 1621, in script call
call screen keira_day_08_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 482, in script call
call screen threesome_day_09_cumshots
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3901, in script
menu decisions_and_choices_part2:
File "game/day_09.rpy", line 3903, in <module>
"{color=#74B2F4}Karen and Jessica.{/color}" if karen_jessica_choices_day_09 == False:
NameError: name 'karen_jessica_choices_day_09' is not defined
Rollback to immediately before the error, open the console with SHIFT+O, then write karen_jessica_choices_day_09 = False, press ENTER then ESC. This way you can play normally.
This game is full of bugs and the devs don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.40 star(s) 125 Votes